Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win (25107 Views)

Liverpool's 68-Game Unbeaten Home Run Comes To An End / NFF Signs Partnership Agreement With Serie A Side, AS Roma / Cristiano Ronaldo Hurts Son CR7 Jr With Serie A Trophy, Girlfriend Reacts(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by allen113: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2021
And some idiot will come to tell you mourinho is finished, he should retire blah blah blah I just laugh at them.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by yusluvad(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Impressive records. Jose Mourinho is indeed the special one of a coach. Guiding his career of unbeating home record for 9 years isn't a child's play, there are only few coaches who can do that.

I DUFF MY CAP FOR JOSE...
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by IdJack(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2021
One of the best coach we have.

Congratulations to him.

Kindly check my signature for your business ideas and updates
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by greatiyk4u(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Roma will make it to top 4 this season, but they wouldn't lift the league.

This I have seen.

Gerrat here mehn
No shame
White money later win ,hope that you have now seen.
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Stfe(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Yes u are right! Napoli will win d league! Dis have I seen!
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Muchmore024: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Delete your account. Be a man of your words. White money has won
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by FalseProphet1(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Gerrat here mehn
No shame
White money later win ,hope that you have now seen.
Don't take life so seriously son, no one gets out alive, catch your fun while you still have life in you.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by kevwe419: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Clean your mouth, no talk am again... did you take him to a small team and he failed?
Kizzygentle:

Are u kidding me? Pep and mourinho? Pep is only good when money is involved. He can't work with an average team.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Still da special one.
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by greatiyk4u(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Don't take life so seriously son, no one gets out alive, catch your fun while you still have life in you.

You be correct niggar
Hope you dey AI make we sit out for some bottles
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by gulfer: 8:59am On Oct 04, 2021
The 'only one', now the 'ROMAEO one' grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2021
iamtardey:
Ladies and gentlemen

Mr Jose mourinho
The special one, hate him like him, he is still d special one.
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Kizzygentle:
Still the best coach ever with a distance.. He breaks history with average clubs.. Now will you say it was Abrahamovich that pumped in money or real Madrid that have all the star studded players. Honestly I have followed serie A for a couple of years and Roma has really struggled in recent times but since mourinho stepped in as their head coach, the change is visible.. Respect to the greatest coach ever.. That's why he is *THE SPECIAL ONE*
Whether Man U go agree on this your analysis
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2021
FolabiCash:
Haha special one that was overran in the EPL.

Good stuff for him though.

Sti buying all BTC , funds , gift cards at sweet rate , fast pay is assured , tap in my boss !
Somebody that has coached EPL teams and achieved something. EPL misses Mou more than anything

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Pesin wey dey struggle for Serie A. If you win all your home games and lose all away, you won't finish in top 4.

Average manager.
He will be exposed in Italy this season & his managerial career will be over.
One of them is already here

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Hapinex01: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Na who cut soap for these guy

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by walozanga(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Pesin wey dey struggle for Serie A. If you win all your home games and lose all away, you won't finish in top 4.

Average manager.
He will be exposed in Italy this season & his managerial career will be over.

Oga did Jose vck ur wife? Y the hate? Na ur fellow man achievement, where is ur own?

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by FalseProphet1(m): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2021
greatiyk4u:

You be correct niggar
Hope you dey AI make we sit out for some bottles
Yes...where in AI are you?

I'm at Ugwuachara side
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Blake755: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2021
The goat of all coaches just that the man is troublesome angry
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by do4luv14(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Kizzygentle:

Are u kidding me? Pep and mourinho? Pep is only good when money is involved. He can't work with an average team.

Simply put, Pep is a checkbook coach

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by iamtardey: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Normal normal
Emola12:
hope no be say u don take ur weed dis mawin?
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by PAWG(m): 10:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Manchester United still owe this man an apology.

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Decryptor(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Oga stop prophesying nonsense! You said Whitemoney wouldn't win BBN and he won it.

You are really a false prophet No.1
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Ayo2004: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Kizzygentle:
Still the best coach ever with a distance.. He breaks history with average clubs.. Now will you say it was Abrahamovich that pumped in money or real Madrid that have all the star studded players. Honestly I have followed serie A for a couple of years and Roma has really struggled in recent times but since mourinho stepped in as their head coach, the change is visible.. Respect to the greatest coach ever.. That's why he is *THE SPECIAL ONE*
Which history did he break with United or Tottenham or united
Or is Europa Leagueand 2nd place now an important trophy for one of the greatest coaches of all time

You even said a distance when Pep is better than him..
Make he go win Sextuple then we can talk
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Abubaushe(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Josè Mourinho,Best manager in the football world; 'the special one' in all ramifications!
Be informed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Ayo2004: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Kizzygentle:

What is this one saying
How much did Pep spend and tell me the big names he bought when he won the Sextuple in 2009
Somebody that turned a previous season trophyless Barcelona to one of the greatest teams of all time
Why not check who dominated Spanish trophies when he was at Madrid abi Madrid is not a rich club

On top United fat pockets, imagine winning only Europa league
I know that if Pep won the Europa league with a rich team,he would be mocked and ridiculed yet these chosen one's fans make it seem like a big achievement

Abi Chelsea too does not have Billionaire backing them abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by aminusodiq(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2021
FolabiCash:
Haha special one that was overran in the EPL.

Good stuff for him though.

Sti buying all BTC , funds , gift cards at sweet rate , fast pay is assured , tap in my boss !
i need ur help boss... Can you add me to trading groups pls
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Mwanamume(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2021
The special one,The only one.A derivative of no mean feat but it's a good start for the Portuguese.If he is not doing well,I wonder what doing well entails as it stands in relation to being a coach?�

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Bamzyriches451: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2021
The special one always doing special things
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by alfredilly: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2021
constance500:
Ole out Mourinho in

This comment is absurd
Re: Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win by Realfrankie(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You're a failure
No cap

With your bad intention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wins 2019 UEFA Champions League Forward Of The Year Award / Pictures Of Gianni Infantino And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At The Aisha Buhari Cup / Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.