Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi (6344 Views)

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by faith2kool(f): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Curvaceous up and coming actress, Ujunwa Mandy Obi, has revealed to Inside Nollywood her challenges as a green horn in the industry.

The Anambra State-born script interpreter has bemoaned that movie producers always harass her for sex. She narrates: “I started acting in 2016 because I have always loved to be an actress right from my Secondary School days. So, I started going for auditions, from Lagos to Asaba. I could remember the first audition I attended, the producer told me the main reason he picked me was because of my shape and boobs. Most of these producers want to sleep with me before giving me roles. So many of them!

“But I don’t do that. I don’t sleep around for roles. If I start sleeping with producers, how many would I sleep with to get to the top? I just avoid them. Aside producers, men too won’t let me rest. Sometimes, I will be like ‘why am I so busty?’”

Though, Mandy is tired of the sexual harassment, she doesn’t see her big boobs as a curse but a blessing. “I see my big boobs as a blessing because some girls do surgery just to have big boobs, but mine are so natural. Getting my size of bra is not tough. My boobs are not the biggest; they are just normal. I don’t have any challenge managing my boobs; I love the way they are. If I have my way, I’ll add to my bum bum; I want bigger butts,’’ she stated.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/02/22/my-big-boobs-are-a-blessing-to-me-producers-harass-me-for-sex-mandy-obi/
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by Bigredmachine: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
How do i believe you have not slept with these men now undecided cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by Oduduwa707: 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Cuz you get big breast doesn't mean it's alluring... She look like Hippo.

Well, with so many pervs out there... I'm not surprised. undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by elmessiahs(m): 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Not enticing sha

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Attention seeker.

Go and ask Cossy how her cowbell work wonders for her.
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by jaystefan: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
if you see how some of this big boobs girls dey smell underneath you go just spit tueh

4 Likes

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by melly4u: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
I have never watched her movie everybody now na actress
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by elonmuskbaby: 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin

Breasticurrency cheesy
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by elonmuskbaby: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oduduwa707:
Cuz you get big breast doesn't mean it's alluring... She look like Hippo.

Well, with so many pervs out there... I'm not surprised. undecided
exactly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by muller101(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dirty looking fagg0t

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by Rickmann: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
faith2kool:
Curvaceous up and coming actress, Ujunwa Mandy Obi, has revealed to Inside Nollywood her challenges as a green horn in the industry.

The Anambra State-born script interpreter has bemoaned that movie producers always harass her for sex. She narrates: “I started acting in 2016 because I have always loved to be an actress right from my Secondary School days. So, I started going for auditions, from Lagos to Asaba. I could remember the first audition I attended, the producer told me the main reason he picked me was because of my shape and boobs. Most of these producers want to sleep with me before giving me roles. So many of them!

“But I don’t do that. I don’t sleep around for roles. If I start sleeping with producers, how many would I sleep with to get to the top? I just avoid them. Aside producers, men too won’t let me rest. Sometimes, I will be like ‘why am I so busty?’”

Though, Mandy is tired of the sexual harassment, she doesn’t see her big boobs as a curse but a blessing. “I see my big boobs as a blessing because some girls do surgery just to have big boobs, but mine are so natural. Getting my size of bra is not tough. My boobs are not the biggest; they are just normal. I don’t have any challenge managing my boobs; I love the way they are. If I have my way, I’ll add to my bum bum; I want bigger butts,’’ she stated.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/02/22/my-big-boobs-are-a-blessing-to-me-producers-harass-me-for-sex-mandy-obi/

Who sabi this one?
They harrass you for sex and you don't give in abi?
I hear you aunty.
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
This breast wey be like my grandma own?

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
The destiny of that breast is ruined.....

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by soliddust2020: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tah sharrap, this babe been they insta message they run hookup, even been they lodge of Benizia hotel in those days.
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by Gadafii: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
After I have read this crap, I am left work wondering if a human being with brain actually said all these ooo

I am disgusted and ashamed, is this female part of the future, tueeh
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by uchetom(f): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
This our gender people don't disappoint in embarrassing themselves big tym.
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by idris646(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
hanty park well, with your pillow case breasts...#spits in zamundan
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
That's the reason you are addressed as CHICK.
..& the shocking thing is you respond favourably.
CHICKS are miniature creatures whose body size grow disproportionately to its brain function.

1 Like

Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by CandyOps(m): 5:16am On Oct 05, 2021
I'm disappointed in the face but then na to use pillow or hand cover the face come put Beyonce or Nicki Minaj picture on top as u de nack am. She go think say na choking style grin
Re: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2021
Are you sure she said that or the op is mischievous?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Man Born Without Hands/legs Nick Vujicic Shares Photos Of Wife & Son / Meet Kristina Pimenova: 9-year-old Most Beautiful Girl In The World / Van Vicker Is The Father Of My Children — Actress Nadia Buari Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.