Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,419 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month (2714 Views)

Browse For Free On Pc With Iwp Using Etisalat / How To Browse Freely On Your Laptop And Desktop Computer 24/7 / Dont Pay Mtn For Browsing Again! Browse Online Free With This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month by Presegs(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2011
Good Morning nairaland members.
Freebie for the day;
Discover how to use airtel #200 airtime to browse for one full month, that is what am using to make this post.
Text #200 airtime to 08039614606 and I will reply you with the code and how to activate it.Thanks
Re: Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month by ugotuf(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2011
Presegs:

Good Morning nairaland members.
Freebie for the day;
Discover how to use airtel #200 airtime to browse for one full month, that is what am using to make this post.
Text #200 airtime to 08039614606 and I will reply you with the code and how to activate it.Thanks
THESE GUYS WILL NOT STOP AT THEIR GREEDY BIDS TO RIP INNOCENT NAIRALANDERS OF THEIR HARD EARNED STIPPENDS.WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING MONEY OFF THEIR OWN BROTHERS NOWADAYS?ARE THIS ABJECT AND MEAN NOW?EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF NOT HAVING THE SPIRIT OF SHARING (EVEN WHAT GOT FREE OF CHARGE) WITH OUR BRETHREN.COME ON, WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS BROTHERS.I AM USING THE SAME NETWORK TO POST THIS AND IT IS QUITE FAST.AND I GOT IT FREE.AND I AM WILLING TO SHARE WITH ANY ONE THAT'S INTERESTED FREE OF CHARGE.YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY NIGHT LINE: 07062409836.SO I CAN DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO GO ABOUT CONFIGURING YOUR AIRTEL TO BROWSE FOC.IF YOU LIKE.CHEERS cool cool cool
Re: Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month by Presegs(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2011
THESE GUYS WILL NOT STOP AT THEIR GREEDY BIDS TO RIP INNOCENT NAIRALANDERS OF THEIR HARD EARNED STIPPENDS.WHY IS EVERYONE MAKING MONEY OFF THEIR OWN BROTHERS NOWADAYS?ARE THIS ABJECT AND MEAN NOW?EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF NOT HAVING THE SPIRIT OF SHARING (EVEN WHAT GOT FREE OF CHARGE) WITH OUR BRETHREN.COME ON, WE ARE BIGGER THAN THIS BROTHERS.I AM USING THE SAME NETWORK TO POST THIS AND IT IS QUITE FAST.AND I GOT IT FREE.AND I AM WILLING TO SHARE WITH ANY ONE THAT'S INTERESTED FREE OF CHARGE.YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY NIGHT LINE:  07062409836.SO I CAN DIRECT YOU ON HOW TO GO ABOUT CONFIGURING YOUR AIRTEL TO BROWSE FOC.IF YOU LIKE.CHEERS

its you UGOTUF    and I even gave you some  packages FREE OF CHARGE last month when you called me and begged tiredlessly for this all with the excuse that you do not have ordinary   1,000 naira  and you never called back to show appreciation.

It's people like you that begs for free thing on websites and continue to make money with it on other websites.

When will you people start one day to be paying for services  and encourage people and me PRESEGS is flexible and some people even called me and I gave them without collecting a dime just as YOU did last month and I delivered some packages into your email address without , I didn't expect this statement from you and you are so ungrateful.Let me cut the story short  and you can view my signature to access my site and blog to know little about PRESEGS.thanks! !!

GURUS of nairaland! !! Beware of UGOTUF ;the online begger and do not give things to him cuz he likes begging for things and using it to make money ! !!This is the main reasons gurus are hiding real informations and make Nigeria an encouraging country for gurus to work harder and dish out quality informations.
Re: Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month by Ganjafama(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2011
Presegs:

its you UGOTUF    and I even gave you some  packages FREE OF CHARGE last month when you called me and begged tiredlessly for this all with the excuse that you do not have ordinary   1,000 naira  and you never called back to show appreciation.

It's people like you that begs for free thing on websites and continue to make money with it on other websites.

When will you people start one day to be paying for services  and encourage people and me PRESEGS is flexible and some people even called me and I gave them without collecting a dime just as YOU did last month and I delivered some packages into your email address without , I didn't expect this statement from you and you are so ungrateful.Let me cut the story short  and you can view my signature to access my site and blog to know little about PRESEGS.thanks! !!

GURUS of nairaland! !! Beware of UGOTUF ;the online begger and do not give things to him cuz he likes begging for things and using it to make money ! !!This is the main reasons gurus are hiding real informations and make Nigeria an encouraging country for gurus to work harder and dish out quality informations.
In essence people should call you and send N200 airtime to your phone before you can teach people what somebody taught you. My friend you are a criminal.
Re: Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month by ugotuf(m): 5:41am On Jun 03, 2011
Presegs:

I WONT STOOP TOO LOW AS TO GET INTO A FIGHT WITH YOU,I WONT TAKE IT PERSONAL WITH YOU.IT IS NOT WORTH IT AT ALL,AND BESIDES NAIRALANDERS KNOW HOW TO SIFT THEIR GRAINS FROM THE CHAFF.
Re: Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2011
Guys interested in this trick, should search google with these key words 'Airtel Bisday Trick' u will get sites explaining how to go about.
Re: Discover How To Use Airtel #200 Airtime To Browse For One Full Month by Presegs(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
Guys interested in this trick, should search google with these key words 'Airtel Bisday Trick' u will get sites explaining how to go about.

Thanks for that little info man and thats cool and gurus must not spoonfeed Nigerians any longer.

(1) (Reply)

Still Under Warranty 101%clean Lg 32 Inch Lcd For Quick Sale / Browsing Free On Your Pc With Mtn Sim Card Tweak. / Dell Inspiron 15 Core I5 Ultrabook 1tb,8gb ram 115,000 Wholesale Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.