Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) (41575 Views)

Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Seeksnigeria: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Update from

Nigerian Female Disc Jockey and daughter to Billionaire, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy, has reportedly gotten admission into the University of Oxford, England.

Cuppy has made the announcement that she was accepted into the prestigious university for a master's degree in African Studies, Siggy gathers.

The excited new student took to her social media pages on Monday, October 4, to share photos from her first day of classes.

"First day of classes! Officially a full time student at University of Oxford! Wish me luck with my Masters."

School starts on Monday! Good thing my @GooglePixel battery lasts all-day as I’m off to Oxford University � Super excited to start my third degree and
new adventure! ��#TeamPixel #CuppyOnAMission

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUf8m50MDW_/?utm_medium=copy_link

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Seeksnigeria: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Book go fit still enter that pink head so?embarassed embarassed
Well, what do I know grin cheesy... All I know is if you like Campus Gossips, is the place for you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Gentle2002: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by JohnnyPalmer: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Congrats to her

But no be everything them dey announce for social media

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by elmessiahs(m): 6:23am On Oct 05, 2021
Cultural/social reproduction, congrats

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by heykims(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2021
This one just dey cruise on everything, even on education. I no blame her, she's not under any pressure, even if she fails.

165 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by heykims(m): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
Congrats to her

But no be everything them dey announce for social media
That's not for everybody, na struggling man village people fit shakara.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Philipmems(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2021
Who cares? The attention your parents don't give you is what this clown comes to collect/ attract on social media. You got into Oxford because your father is rich, not because you are intelligent. Clown.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by wilcox(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:
Who cares? The attention your parents don't give you is what this clown comes to collect/ attract on social media. You got into Oxford because your father is rich, not because you are intelligent. Clown.
What a hateful heart you've got. Danm, please eschew bitterness and see yourself become great in a short while.

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Ceenachi: 8:09am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:

Zombie

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Covidodo: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2021
She dey try.

Me, after I finish uni, I swore never to go back. School tire me.

Am I the only one?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Trumann: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:

When her father was working for his money, what was your own father doing?
That is why you want to use 4 sittings to get 5 credits.

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by sammirano: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Better oo
Atleast no nonsense disturbances

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Wishing her best of luck. What I'm I even saying. The luck is there for her already.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by almusay(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2021
That's a good news

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by ufotty2001: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Please guys.. is that English correct? "First day of classes"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Jackson105: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:

Why are so bitter against her, it is not her fault, your parents are poor.

Calm down Mr Man and hustle.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by adebayo201: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2021
Okay oh
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2021
If she no carry man come back this time, her father should send her packing from his house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by joey150(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2021
I'm not sure what Google pixel has to do with starting university.

Unless it's another "influencer" advert.

Anyway, a third degree is laudable, albeit excessive.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by FolabiCash: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2021
angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by cornoil(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Bittered soul.
Philipmems:

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by geesilver(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Wish her all the best

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by MoneyTrees(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2021
Seen cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Trumann: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2021
joey150:
I'm not sure what Google pixel has to do with starting university.

Unless it's another "influencer" advert.

Anyway, a third degree is laudable, albeit excessive.

You'll be surprised she gets paid to post this.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Ademola47(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2021
I'm confused o.

I think Masters is second degree, but the topic says third degree. Has she got an Msc before?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by spinojay(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:
If e easy do am make we see

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Lifestone(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:
Lol. You sound like a child, does University of Oxford look like any Nigeria University where you get admission because of your father!!!!!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by yemmight(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Good for her. At least she go dey more busy than posing with a pet.
Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by Wahalaperson: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Philipmems:
as in, why the thing pain you like this? Chai make God let this blessings go round o make some people no kill themselves for another man matter o

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) by OCTAVO: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Her Father Head To The Cinema (Photo) / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Most Successful Young Celebrities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.