Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University (57236 Views)

Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Mother, Nana Otedola Pictured Together / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by StagethemTVee: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
DJ Cuppy's mother pays her a surprise visit at the Oxford University campus and its all love and hugs between mother and daughter.

My mum SURPRISED me at Oxford!!! �� @Nana_Otedola �� #FamilyFirst #MamaCups

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU7JJ-pokEf/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5VBOKQIhno

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by MadamVanessa(f): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
So without pink attachment and wig, Cuppy can't carry any other color on her head. She's too obsessed with pink color. I hope she dye her pubic hairs pink color too.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by elonmuskbaby: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Awww

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by elonmuskbaby: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So without pink attachment and wigs, Cuppy can't carry any other color on her head. She's too obsessed with pink color.
Na them

Nobody like women challenge was definitely referring to people like you

Always looking for something to criticize and bring down in other women.you no dey Taya.

Always bringing down like say you're perfect and you no get your own for body

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by temitope27(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Make I go hug transformer ni

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So without pink attachment and wigs, Cuppy can't carry any other color on her head. She's too obsessed with pink color.
So? what's your problem with what she fancy?

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Kub inua undecided

10 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Authoreety: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wow... Never heard of her mum

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Imustnottalk: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Celebrity's lifestyle ehn imagine make person dey video me because I won hug my mama grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by dollynnn(f): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na wetin remain for us be this?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by SapphireBlue: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Beautiful
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by captainamiedi1: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:

How that one take tear ur pant?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by justking(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Prayfortheworld: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Women you guys will always come online even in real life and pretend like you love yourselves.. The truth here is that you guys hate and jealous each other so much.

Before i thought women dress to impress men, i don't even know they do all this to compete with their gender

22 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Mercy2006(f): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Aww,pele
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Cool
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Baawaa(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
We don hear
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by AutoChick4U(f): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Its good to come from a wealthy home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by tosomaju(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Among all things, make money....

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by FVckbubuDcow: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Money miss road low self-esteem babe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by DropsMic(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Money
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by McOluOmo: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Very nice

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by chenny360(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
And it makes front page tueh
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by wunmi590(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2021

Fear cuppy, the second person who caused anyhony joshua down fall after buhari lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by vaca1: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I so hate it
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by crackhouse(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
The university looks dirty.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Sunday2021: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
I thought this Wich said she didn't go abroad.
You wanted to destroy the Lagos that made you who you are now. Ungrateful elements!!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by rocknation62(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
To cuppy this Tune press PINK

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos) / BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.