Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark (1552 Views)

Easybuy/palmcredit Loan Threat / Palmcredit Wants To Finish My Life / Ijaw Man Catches Shark In A River, Poses With It As Villagers Look On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by skinnyzsam(m): 5:17am On Oct 05, 2021
I am currently putting this up for some persons to know and avoid loan apps as the above and the rest.
Categorically Loan apps in Nigeria are major violators of Google loan policy which states that no personal loan should be below 60days, if you go to this apps on Google play they tend to pretend to give loans from 61 to 90 days, with lies on how low their interest rates are.
Today, I will be talking on a personal experience still on going and I'll resolve and seek redress, am writing this so I can find a solicitor to do so once am done paying every of their outrageous dime and then I'll file a suit and petition their app and make sure they pay for every violation and abuse of credit bureau protocols.
My sad story began when I took a sum of 20,000 for a urgent need and I failed to pay on due date, a whooping 29% interest on a 28days loan was attached, subsequently without grace period and without negotiation and the likes this guys kept adding about 3% of total due payment everyday, I tried paying instalmentals to see if they'll grant grace period but them they continued adding penal fees daily, I wonder how I got to this mess but then they're fraudulent in dealing because I made payment and it did not reflect until three days time making rooms for continuous add ons.
Before taking the loan their loan contract has an hidden clause and when you're done accepting they'll bring all sort of clause on their digital contract agreement, am aggrieved but first I need a very good solicitor who can sue this sharks for their violations but then I need to clear my debt log from them first then I'll outrightly with everything I got seek redress and look for means to take their app off Google store, this includes all personal loan apps in Nigeria.

We need to start addressing this financial company that robs a layman, you might call me out with names and the rest but never pray to be in my shoe, cause what I'm facing right now and I choose to stand and face you might run away from it.

Thanks.
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by punisha: 6:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Pay your debt chief...
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by Blessing185(f): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2021
Pay at ur own Peril
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by skinnyzsam(m): 5:34am On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
Pay at ur own Peril

Why do you say so
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by Blessing185(f): 5:42am On Oct 11, 2021
Because u will never finish paying and they will continue debiting ur account at their own free will.
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by skinnyzsam(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
Because u will never finish paying and they will continue debiting ur account at their own free will.

I've blocked them off my account access from the day I read their hidden clause, well I'll make their fund payment I receive and stop paying once I do so already made about half of it once am done paying the rest they're on their own.
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by Blessing185(f): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2021
skinnyzsam:

I've blocked them off my account access from the day I read their hidden clause, well I'll make their fund payment I receive and stop paying once I do so already made about half of it once am done paying the rest they're on their own.
They will still go ahead and tarnish ur image if u don't pay what they ask u to pay,u will later regret paying even though the error was from dem and not u..speaking from experience..
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by skinnyzsam(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
They will still go ahead and tarnish ur image if u don't pay what they ask u to pay,u will later regret paying even though the error was from dem and not u..speaking from experience..

Lol that will be their worst mistake....... they will pay fines and compensate huge.
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by Blessing185(f): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
skinnyzsam:

Lol that will be their worst mistake....... they will pay fines and compensate huge.
who will pay d fines to u,those guys are ghosts,no office address,no office block,they use different public places on random days to carryout their witchcrafts like gnld people.. reasons they copy contacts and pics to blackmail people..I just pity those that keep their nudes on their phone..those guys go don see things tire..
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by skinnyzsam(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
who will pay d fines to u,those guys are ghosts,no office address,no office block,they use different public places on random days to carryout their witchcrafts like gnld people.. reasons they copy contacts and pics to blackmail people..I just pity those that keep their nudes on their phone..those guys go don see things tire..
They claim to have an office address around ikeja, am definitely going to their office soonest, they put one up on Google play store
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by Blessing185(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
skinnyzsam:

They claim to have an office address around ikeja, am definitely going to their office soonest, they put one up on Google play store
it's fake,go and confirm for yourself..those guys are scammers

1 Like

Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by skinnyzsam(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blessing185:
it's fake,go and confirm for yourself..those guys are scammers
I'll go and definitely I'll surely petition the app and fight for it to me taken down, I wonder why MOD is not taking this to the front page for people to be beware.
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by Elxandre(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2021
Blessing185:
How will they copy pics?
Thats impossible.
Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by newnig: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Elxandre:

How will they copy pics?
Thats impossible.
They do. You grant them access to your location, media files and contacts when you activate their app.

1 Like

Re: Palmcredit- The Loan App Shark by Jauntybaba: 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Your Own Magical Wand / Youtube Best Of 2013 / A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.