Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning (1549 Views)

See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by izenco2005(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
I saw this when going to work this morning, I heard it was killed by Lady in picture shocked

Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by DesChyko: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
The lady brutal sha.. That looks like an ocelot.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by whirlwind7(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
DesChyko:
The lady brutal sha.. That looks like an ocelot.

I tell ya! If she did kill it, then I wouldn't want to cross her in a dark alley.
Is she from Delta state? The women from there are very strooong. See her cradle the animal.
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by Sleekydee(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
better bush meat....Soup don set..*O seti e*
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by Glowstone(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
BRAVO
BUT THIS WOMAN STRONG SHA

SHE FIT FIGHT HER HUSBAND OO shocked
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by vislabraye(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
This looks like african Civet. I'm sure this will enter someone's cooking pot. I remember when I was in Sokoto, my friends and I killed an animal like this one.
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by Sparrow13: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Its a pity I don't know her house
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by izenco2005(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin
Sleekydee:
better bush meat....Soup don set..*O seti e*
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by Tallesty1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
I have a feeling that she is from Ebonyi State
Glowstone:
BRAVO
BUT THIS WOMAN STRONG SHA

SHE FIT FIGHT HER HUSBAND OO shocked
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by blank(f): 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
vislabraye:
This looks like african Civet. I'm sure this will enter someone's cooking pot. I remember when I was in Sokoto, my friends and I killed an animal like this one.

How do you guys know this stuff? I had to google the picture and it looks spot on.
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by izenco2005(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
;Dquote author=Tallesty1 post=30918225]I have a feeling that she is from Ebony grin State[/quote]
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by vislabraye(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
blank:

How do you guys know this stuff? I had to google the picture and it looks spot on.

I was the one that gave it that name wink
Re: A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning by lalasticlala(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
izenco2005 which one is "Votes"? With regards to your title

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Teacher Slapped And Removed A Student’s Eye In Ibadan - Ibadan / Bizarre -real Fallen Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London / Unreserved Apology To Miss Sleekyshuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.