Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash (23271 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by abbaashiru(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
TruthinAction:
That amounts to about 3.5 quadrillion naira. This is Nigeria budget for three centuries. How true is this figure. It also means he can feed the world.
it's crap. You see, with this impression, he can walk into any financial institution for a loan and he'll be good for it. This is one of the ways the "money world" works...

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by dlondonbadboy: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

dlondonbadboy

Olodo come and read he lost 2 trillion in 5hrs

And a lost soul claiming dlondonbadboy is hustling for 300k in 8760hrs.

Foolish thing i want you to grow up, its a task for me, i will always tag you in things that will motivate your weak spirit. I am doing this because of your mum, she deserves better from you okay.

I need you to first stop leeching on your relatives. Then we can talk. Any idiot can wish and dream to be Jeff bezoz or zukerberg, but those people didn’t become rich by always sitting at home and waiting for people to dash them money lol

You are not street smart, you know nothing, you own nothing, just wishes and dreams lol.

I know your type and I pity you. The end shall tell sha
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by abbaashiru(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
grin grin grin Funny you... It didn't leave his account. It is what he's supposed to gain. You get the concept of Gain and loss right?
MyExpression:
Lost 2trillion to who?

Who got the money that left his account

Nasty una go just dey type rubbish.

No be me una go intimidate!

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by crafteck(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
Value is relative, stop making it sound like its a large amount, assume a workers average wage is #1k per hour, 2 billy to fb is same as 5k to the worker.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by obonujoker(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]
It is a well laid down Plan. It is a Well Orchestrated ritual. It's all by the Numbers. Don't let the Leaders of this Sick and Sinking World fool , confuse and destroy you.

A Global Confusion is coming!
It is gonna hit almost Everything! Environment, supplies, Food, technology, Ocean, etc.
[/s]

This October is Heavily Pregnant. Same with November and December.

Wherever you are located all over the world.
Get yourself Genuiely with JESUS CHRIST if you value your soul. There is no other way to be Saved.
If you don't value your soul, do as you as like.

[s]If you like mock! If you like Scoff!
Dem no de tell blind man say rain de Fall!
[/s]

October is pregnant with the blessings, safety, security of God for God people... We are occupying His blessings from the showers of September.

November we are going to be NOURISHED FROM ABOVE, and then in December, we have deliverance and dominion.

No one mocks the TRUTH, only conspiracy theories you churn our everyday, without recourse to God's word. You need to change and stop the doom messages....

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by linearity: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/facebook-boss-mark-zuckerbergs-net-25137762

Let's stop with this ignorance....Mark Zuckerberg, is just a majority shareholder of facebook, he is not the only owner...so if Facebook's share slip by $2T, it does not mean that Mark lost that kind of money.

As at July, Mark only own about 14% of Facebook, there are other owners like Jim Breyer, Dustin Moskovitz, Yuri Milner, etc....who also took a down hit from that $2T crash.

Again, you do not 'loss' money in your share until you sell or trade them, the stock will still rebound. I am buying the dip and holding for long.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Emmanuel909090: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

I need you to first stop leeching on your relatives. Then we can talk. Any idiot can wish and dream to be Jeff bezoz or zukerberg, but those people didn’t become rich by always sitting at home and waiting for people to dash them money lol

You are not street smart, you know nothing, you own nothing, just wishes and dreams lol.

I know your type and I pity you. The end shall tell sha

You sound more like a yahoo boy, your words, hustle, street smart.

Its a good thing i have people to dash me money, your parents and relative are all broke.

Thats how they tag davidos money his dads, but he is definitely doing better.

Keep hustling so your kids will not need to hustle, at least you can be the first to buy a car in your community, slow poke.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Iyanuoluwa2000: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Does it mean that Zuckerberg is richer than than Nigeria as s country?
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/facebook-boss-mark-zuckerbergs-net-25137762

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Iyanuoluwa2000: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Does it mean that Zuckerberg is richer than Nigeria as a country?
ogbiwa:

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by DenreleDave(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Aplaudez:
Hmmm, bae almost cried yesterday because we couldn't do night chat, I had to send video tutorial in how to use telegraph.

Me i no get money, but I get peace of mind kiss
Ur bae is not smart ń not responsible if she can be crying bcox of social media unavailability to chat for some hours

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by nosmassam(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
PMB just donate $2m
Lie Muhammed $3m
Tinubu $1m
Me - $345billion
True
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Are you kidding?
Don't be deceived bro there are politicians (thieves) in this Nigeria that have that man's net worth hidden in some Swiss bank accounts but they dare not declare it cheesy
oluseyiforjesus:
This guy can buy Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by dlondonbadboy: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

You sound more like a yahoo boy, your words, hustle, street smart.

Its a good thing i have people to dash me money, your parents and relative are all broke.

Thats how they tag davidos money his dads, but he is definitely doing better.

Keep hustling so your kids will not need to hustle, at least you can be the first to buy a car in your community, slow poke.

You are a leech. A parasite. Living off other peoples hustle.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by emmyN(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
The figures are obviously inflated

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by ogbiwa: 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
linearity:

Let's stop with this ignorance....Mark Zuckerberg, is just a majority shareholder of facebook, he is not the only owner...so if Facebook's share slip by $2T, it does not mean that Mark lost that kind of money.

As at July, Mark only own about 14% of Facebook, there are other owners like Jim Breyer, Dustin Moskovitz, Yuri Milner, etc....who also took a down hit from that $2T crash.

Again, you do not 'loss' money in your share until you sell or trade them, the stock will still rebound. I am buying the dip and holding for long.

First off, READ. This your article wouldn't have been necessary if you had read the original post. First, there was nowhere it was written that he lost $2tn. No company in the world is worth that much not to talk of an individual. But rather he lost $7bn which was then converted to 2tn Naira for easier assimilation because this is a Nigerian forum. Second, this was also there clearly written on the original article:

"In fact, the Mail reports, he may have lost as much as $7billion by 10pm on Monday night – with the company's overall worth taking a $50billion hit.

So from this you could see where it was clearly stated how much Facebook as a company lost, and how much Zuckerberg lost of his own personal fortune as a majority shareholder in Facebook. Read bro
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Emmanuel909090: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

You are a leech. A parasite. Living off other peoples hustle.

Please, note: No member of my family is a hustler, they are all developers in different areas.

Keep being foolish DNA can never be tampered.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by tafat: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Shit happens
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Oppy2k2: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2021
How many five five hours still remain for 2021?
How many five five hours he don used since inception of Facebook?

These people can lie ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Gfskw: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by dlondonbadboy: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Please, note: No member of my family is a hustler, they are all developers in different areas.

Keep being foolish DNA can never be tampered.

What has any member of your family developed? They are either employee or hustlers. Name one thing of note that any member of your family has developed? Parasite.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Soffyh(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
This guy can buy Nigeria
Tor without bargaining??
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by MyExpression(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
abbaashiru:
grin grin grin Funny you... It didn't leave his account. It is what he's supposed to gain. You get the concept of Gain and loss right?

Then he didn't lose it.
He just didn't get it.
You can't lose what you do not have.

You know how many things we don lose for this life if we begin count am like that

I know he has created a system that brings him some amount on daily basis. But what if the clients cancel their orders? Or opt out of Facebook?

Omo, no dey count wetin you never get.
Them no dey count potential fund, everybody get potential funds wey dem dey lose on a daily.
It's not a real loss except they made a commitment and withdrew their commitments.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by Emmanuel909090: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
dlondonbadboy:

What has any member of your family developed? They are either employee or hustlers. Name one thing of note that any member of your family has developed? Parasite.

All i see is bitterness, some petrol stations in your city is from my family, anyways i wont mention names for security reasons.

You sound more of a thief than a hustler anyway members of your family are pump attendants.

Most local apps we develop, olodo, i hope you understand.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by coputa(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
That's the annual budget of some african countries.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by abbaashiru(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Of course you can. Ohk, look at it this way. Let's take toll gate for instance, if it's open and toll is not collected what will be the narrative? "Government is loosing money"...
MyExpression:

Then he didn't lose it.
He just didn't get it.
You can't lose what you do not have.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by drololaaof: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
How did you calculate the loss? One thing is sure it is not good to put all our eggs in one basket
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by abbaashiru(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oga please don't give me sleepless night. This has to be 2T NAIRA
linearity:

so if Facebook's share slip by $2T,

who also took a down hit from that $2T crash.
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by ofiko123(m): 1:01am On Oct 06, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: Zuckerberg Loses N2tn In 5 Hours After Facebook's Temporary Crash by VickyRotex(f): 2:49am On Oct 06, 2021
Oun to wa leyin efa, oju eje lo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

~~~~~~

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Truth Behind Recharge vouchers Printing Business. / Autonomous Sources Control Prices Of Dollars - CBN / Despite Nigeria Border Closure, Benin Republic Maintains Strong Economy - IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.