Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) (1040 Views)

God Is Good Motors (GIGM) Price List For December/january 2024: Affordable Trave / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) by lalazendo(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2021
So guys pardon my grammatical blunders,

I booked GIGM from EDO (Akpakpava) to Abuja (Jabi).
i arrived at the park at exactly 5:30 am in the morning for the journey, the bus did not leave the Terminal until 7:30 am in the morning.

At exactly 12noon in the afternoon we heard a loud noise from the front wheel from the drivers side.. we all came down only to discover that the shock absorber of the the so called Jet mover has broken into two... we were in between Auchi -okene road. we started making calls back to Auchi terminal for them to bring another Bus, Auchi terminal said they had no bus ,except we request for their patrol bus, the patrol team said the vehicle had electrical problems, that they will bring another bus from EDO.. meaning we have to wait for another 4hrs.

To cut the long story short GIGM did not send any bus we were left stranded there till 6pm in the evening..

By 6pm the soldiers on patrol warned us that if we value our lives we need to leave the area cos the area is known for kidnapping .

had to look for a bike that cost me 4k to okene, spent another 7k before getting to Abuja at about 3am in the Morning.

went straight down to GIGM office for a refund only for them to tell me that they don't do refund.. that i should go send a mail to their customer care if i want a refund.

sent the mail to GIGM customer care and till today all i get as feedback is they are investigating the issue that they will get back to me...

Pls how can i get my refund from GIGM.

Re: My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) by Davash222(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2021
From Edo to Abuja 11K

That's outrageous...yet they didn't deliver.

That's fraud. Try and call them out on twitter and tag some relevant handles.

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) by dudusky007(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
My dear you can't have a bad experience with God, seems you enter gods is good
God is good ok.
Re: My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) by Davash222(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2021
[s]
dudusky007:
My dear you can't have a bad experience with God, seems you enter gods is good
God is good ok.
[/s]
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) by dudusky007(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Davash222:
[i][/i]
Rubbish!
God is good ok.
Re: My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) by Timoleon(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
It’s sad anyone has to pass through what you passed for through especially considering the security situation of the nation. Add to it the mental, physical and financial stress. I hope you get justice for this though. A refund though ok is not enough for what you went through. Involve a lawyer if you have to. Best of luck.
Re: My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) by Vision4God: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Thanks God u are safe.
Imagine if you were with kids? How were u supposed to navigate through with them?
God help this economy/system of ours

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) by DonroxyII: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
Just sue them ... Report them to Ministry of Transport, Find a Lawyer ... go to Benin ....

Request for 10M hardship and Emotional allowances as well as Breach of Contract !

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience With God Is Good Motors (gigm) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2021
IT SHOWS,NO BODY IS IN CHARGE THERE.
NEXT TIME ENSURE YOU PRAY WELL BEFORE LEAVING angry

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Sao Paulo Brazil Has 40,000 High Rise Buildings(photos, Video) / Taguatinga The Economic Capital Of Brasilia, Brazil(photos,video) / Today I Went To The Zoo In Katsina State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.