Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Four Days After Independence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Four Days After Independence (287 Views)

Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Days After Independence by Robinson155(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
Ditto Everyone
I will make this brief.
Today is the 5th of October making it exactly Four days after independence celebrations and I don’t know if anyone has notice,a plate of rice is #500, Naira is bout 600 to 1 dollar,Twitter is still not working without VPN, Ipob,Fulani herdsmen and other little militias are running amok,obi cubani is getting awards and cognizance,our Police still got roadblocks even after IG’s proclamation on road blocks,Peter obi and co are engaged in the Pandora box break up,white money won 30 million and more when the best Student in some university got a cup, yesterday at one big commercial bank(name withheld) nepa take light no fuel to power the bank generator e.t.c
Omo
I don tire to Dey complain
Please
Make una suggest the way forward for this country..is it to break or remain one Nigeria?

Re: Four Days After Independence by TarOrfeeek: 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
What concern Obi Cubana, Peter Obi and Hazel Onuh with the stupidity, uselessness and righteous foolishness of Nigeria under Gen. Failure.

Except you're leaning towards being Igbophobic, these three persons are not remotely or directly responsible for the hopelessness currently happening.
Re: Four Days After Independence by Robinson155(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

What concern Obi Cubana, Peter Obi and Hazel Onuh with the stupidity, uselessness and righteous foolishness of Nigeria under Gen. Failure.

Except you're leaning towards being Igbophobic, these three persons are not remotely or directly responsible for the hopelessness currently happening.

M not being phobic
As a matter of fact
M Igbo
I highlighted Cubana because of the recent updates surrounding him since after his mum funeral (sic)
The awards and accolades for a man whom up till last year was unknown even with his wealth
And as for Peter obi
Haven’t you heard of the Pandora leaks

Need I remind you?

(1) (Reply)

See How To Reduce Facebook Data Usage / Should I Quit My Teaching Job? Advice Needed / You Are Biafrans: IPOB Tells Ex-biafran Soldiers Not To Accept Buhari’s Offer To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.