Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,591 members, 7,850,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Google My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google My Business (415 Views)

Google To Shutdown Google My Business Website Platform. / Mike Adenuga: "How I Started My Business Empire By Selling Car Stereos In 1974" / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google My Business by AmKen(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2021
Most businesses lack the necessary online presence, maybe because they forget that Internet Marketing reaches a wider range of audience than any other type of marketing.

Google is the largest, biggest and still remain the best search engine.
Having your business listed on Google gives it the unfair advantage over its competitors.

Ask me how to do this for you.
Re: Google My Business by Badoophobia(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
You are doing well!!! FTC
Re: Google My Business by AmKen(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
Badoophobia:
You are doing well!!! FTC

Thanks buddy....

Is your business or service listed on Google?

Do you know how to run a Google ad in order to increase your online visibility leading to more patronage?

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Quantity Vegetable Oil / Buy The Next Big Crypto Currency you can invest in to Grow X 300 - X1000 Soon. / The Moon 2022! How To Become A Millionaire From Crptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.