Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) (59649 Views)

Michigan County Flips Back To Trump, Following Repair Of Voting Software Glitch / More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President / Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by treesun: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abba Kyari still processing his visa.
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Phiniter(m): 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
oj
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Bigchristo: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKun6Hzs2dI
Conji is a respecter of no man, but do not mix pleasure with work.

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Godstiger(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
High tention..
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Jakumo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
It is ironic that the sheriff's deputy was getting his nookie on right near the Universal Studios Bates Motel movie set for that old Alfred Hitchcock thriller "Psycho".

Those sound effects suggested that something worse than the sharing of carnal knowledge was taking place there. The officer must have been wielding a monstrous baton, for the woman to have sounded so agonized during the encounter. Oh well, if he gets fired he might be able to score a gig as an adult movies star, though such movies won't be filmed in the Universal Studios backlot.

3 Likes

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
If only men could control their stuff, they'll conquer the world. A man that can control is p*nis can not be hindered by village people and therefore control your prick and become wealthy

5 Likes

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by AmazingELixir: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin grin

Cucumber and hole matter bringing men down, nobi today e start ooo.

Sampson matter just dey ring for my head.

In Nigeria the police officer will claim he was ambushed and tied up by a very powerful man accompanied by a woman...then they proceeded to having sex in his police cruizer with the mic on....his superiors will support the officer because they are also guilty of sexual exploitation of female detainees right in their offices.

2 Likes

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by lorenzoinsi: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Make una allow Dem flex abeg....the work no easy .........man no go kill Imself.....

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by XploraBen(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
The konji of many men lack restraint. grin

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by frowland(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bunnatex:
Working country.
Here a Police Chief was accused with evidence of complicity in fraud but he has not stood for trial to clear his name or face the charges.

You realized this happened last year?? …and the cop got his marching order later this year? I really don’t know why some of you always relate anything you read with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by VlamesIffect(f): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
nairaman66:
2 secs.. everywhere dun burst! Man lost work, lost dignity, lost everything because of.....hmnn

Post nut clarity

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by AK481(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Graphic audio grin

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by alizma: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
which one is graphic audio again
I wonder o,

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by KillAlabi2021(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cowhari was caught pants down with a minor

Till this day
Nothing has been said about it

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by baralatie(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
TemmyDayo50:
Sometimes, it's just not worth it...

Wish we can be more disciplined as men but no, our Gbola no dey just gree... Small thing, interest keeps rising grin
The thing no dey hear word!
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by baralatie(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
AK481:
Graphic audio grin
Sound effect

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by house10s: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
wats graphic bout sex audio

2 Likes

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by duro4chang(m): 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Simply because of toto.

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Gobdddd(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
This man!!!!

Now, totoh don carry am comot road tongue

fergie001:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKun6Hzs2dI
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Toks007: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
TrincoMarley:
What's the offense here?
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
And when it's your time to go, it's your time to go.

Court's in Session.
Justice Rochelle presiding.
Case between Officer Smith and The State.

Lady Magistrate: So Officer Smith, what's your defense?
Cop: Thank you, your worship. So here I was sitting in my squad car, you know minding my own business. Doing my thing. Keeping the streets safe. And then this girl just walked by, and I was like dayuuuum look at the arse on that one. It's gotta be a crime walking around with that armory. So you know me, as a real OG, you know I couldn't just let that slide. I told myself, I gotta get a taste of that. So I said, hey girl, let me hola at you real quick.
She was like, what?!
I was like, word!
She said 'Funk the police'!
I was hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about.
So I got my cuffs, and coincidentally she likes it rough. I said, that's whatsup. Cos you know that's what I'm into.
So I made her wear nothing but handcuffs and heels. Unfortunately while I was Rodney King beating that, my mic was on. See, I was in the line of duty. In active service, if you will. You might say, I was enforcing the law in my own way, you know.

Magistrate: Meet me in my Chambers, right now!

Should have clocked off first.
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
house10s:
wats graphic bout sex audio
O boy some sex sound effect can make some people discharge in 3 seconds o!
shocked

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by rita25(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
FUCKAHOLIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE WHERE IT HAS LANDED YOU?
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Gunayo(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
It's not a sin to have erection, but it's a sin when you follow the direction or do the bidding of the erection. Show me a man that can control his erection, l will show you a man that is focused.
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Toks2008(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Starz825:
Guy...You see this sex thing....
He pass my thinking oo...
High libido everywhere...
Wetin dey occur? cheesy

Sex is overrated abeg.

2 Likes

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hehehehehe ! Hahahaha ! Hnnm !

Punna has brought down another Dick down !!!
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Moneyboyz: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
How is audio graphic?
Isn't graphic something you can see, something that has pixels.
You can say listeners discretion.

Just my 2 cents, I may be wrong.
I won't be surprised if they ban this audio in the north, if manaquins can give them erection, I imagine how this will make them feel.

5 Likes

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by skales67(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hmm.

Moaning exactly like how "Mama Divine" does when I am hitting it from the back grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Starz825(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
Toks2008:

Sex is overrated abeg.

You are right but that notion won't stop you from being Hot again?..
Na the ish be that...
He dey everyone body grin

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by leffects(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
which one is graphic audio again

Just wondering too
Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
cooooooks:
Being a man is being in control of your mind, soul AND prick.
amen brother!

1 Like

Re: LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) by YelloweWest: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

This made me laugh so hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) / Alexei Sharov: Ukraine Kills Putin's 15th Commander / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.