Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Sean Kingston Is Dead. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sean Kingston Is Dead. (5272 Views)

Breaking: Former IG Chief Sunday Adewusi Is Dead / Oba Of Benin Is Dead / Renonwned Prophet Elijah Akinade Of Cac Lino Of Judah Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Kingston Is Dead. by davidayo: 5:50pm On May 30, 2011
On May 29, 2011, Sean Kingston was involved in a jet skiing accident in Miami, Florida. Kingston and a female passenger were severely injured when their jet ski struck the bridge connecting Palm Island with the MacArthur Causeway at approximately 6 p.m. He was taken to a Miami Beach hospital. Though its said he's in a stabe condition. but news filtering in some minutes ago said he's dead. still in doubt.
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by kevoh(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2011
Please let it be not true ooo! That guy is still too young to die!
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by denzel2009: 7:17pm On May 30, 2011
davidayo:

On May 29, 2011, Sean Kingston was involved in a jet skiing accident in Miami, Florida. Kingston and a female passenger were severely injured when their jet ski struck the bridge connecting Palm Island with the MacArthur Causeway at approximately 6 p.m. He was taken to a Miami Beach hospital. Though its said he's in a stabe condition. but news filtering in some minutes ago said he's dead. still in doubt.

I thought it was one of the hoaxes going around.
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by obowunmi(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2011
He's NOT dead. He's in ICU sha!
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by dollypi(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2011
kevoh:

Please let it be not true ooo! That guy is still too young to die!

No one is too young to die. Even babies die. Unfortunately.

The only thing we can do is hope it's not true.
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by Oluschenco(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2011
Hope he isn't dead.
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by butterflyy(f): 9:12pm On May 30, 2011
God! hope its nt true. smh
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by tpsolomons: 11:00pm On May 30, 2011
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by 9jarocks(m): 9:12am On May 31, 2011
Rumors without confirmation, Go get some work
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by denzel2009: 9:31am On May 31, 2011
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by dammizz(m): 11:00am On May 31, 2011
Skiing kills all the time, d accident therein is terribly terrible, yet pple still skis*SMH*. I strongly hope this fatty bomboy aint dead
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 31, 2011
davidayo:
On May 29, 2011, Sean Kingston was involved in a jet skiing accident in Miami, Florida. Kingston and a female passenger were severely injured when their jet ski struck the bridge connecting Palm Island with the MacArthur Causeway at approximately 6 p.m. He was taken to a Miami Beach hospita[b]l. Though its said he's in a stabe condition. but news filtering in some minutes ago said he's dead. still in doubt.[/b]

Yet your title says he's dead. You're just as bad a rumor-mongerer as whomever started it.

denzel2009:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1392425/Sean-Kingston-jet-ski-accident-Justin-Bieber-asks-fans-pray-singer.html

Pfft. That beaver kid pisses me off lol. The way people follow him can be dangerous lol.
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by denzel2009: 4:22pm On May 31, 2011
ogugua88:

Yet your title says he's dead. You're just as bad a rumor-mongerer as whomever started it.

Pfft. That beaver kid pisses me off lol. The way people follow him can be dangerous lol.

Are you sure you are not jealous of Selena Gomez? wink
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by TeeJay6(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2011
denzel2009:

Are you sure you are not jealous of Selena Gomez? wink
hehehe, by sha Justin suppose upgrade from that girl jare. The girl no be am at all
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by denzel2009: 4:34pm On May 31, 2011
Tee_Jay:

hehehe, by sha Justin suppose upgrade from that girl jare. The girl no be am at all

Dem fit each other jare, you no see both of their necks slingo like liquid maggi bottle.
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 31, 2011
denzel2009:
Are you sure you are not jealous of Selena Gomez?  wink

I just vomited in my mouth. Lol.

As an old Ada, I dey vex small as shildren for yankee never learn any kind of fundamentals. My sister is 10. At her age, I was enjoying Power Rangers, the Spice Girls revolution, and other smalli things. My sisters and cousins of or around her age all have crushes on this boy, the Jonas Brothers, the boys in Twilight, etc. I've been on a project lately. I've asked my sister, cousins, and other young children I see to sing songs from the popular kids shows here like Barney, Sesame Street, Arthur, etc. They can't remember ANY! However, they all know Justin Bieber's whereabouts today, his favorite food, his model of toothbrush, and the exact minute he was born. I no dey take am lightly. Sorry for my quick rant lol, but that beaver kid, e don tey since his 15 minutes expired.
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by soty(m): 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2011
Sean Kingston Expected to Recover Within Six Weeks.Hip-hop singer in stable condition at Miami hospital
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/sean-kingston-expected-to-recover-within-six-weeks-20110602

pls ppl get ur facts ryt b4 u spread rumors pls
Re: Sean Kingston Is Dead. by kunyeo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2011
The old die,the young die.Whoever has Jesus sees death as a passport to eternity of bliss,but not so for those that died in their sins.

(1) (Reply)

If I Had A Million Dollars ... / Supreme Grant Disbursement Is A Plot By Telpecon & Theobarth To Game On / A Thread For Nairalanders With Diastema(gap Between The Teeth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.