Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend (6721 Views)

Lagos Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself (graphic Image) / Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) / Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 30, 2011
link: www.inewsone.com/2011/05/30/nigerian-arrested-for-murdering-girlfriend/54123

A Nigerian national was arrested from south Delhi
for murdering his Myanmarese girlfriend and dumping her body in a travel
bag earlier this month, police said Monday.
Innocent Nwayo, 31, was arrested Sunday from Kotla Mubarakpur when he
came to visit his friend Prince Michael, police said.
He killed his 22-year-old girlfriend May 20 and left the travel bag containing
her body in his rented house in west Delhi’s Uttam Nagar. After the murder
he fled to Mumbai.
‘The murder took place after the two entered into a scuffle as the victim
suspected that Nwayo was attracted to a girl who came to their house along
with three more friends April 28,’ a police official said.
‘The body was found in a black travel bag. When the bag was opened it
contained a decomposed body of a woman found wrapped in a blanket and
tied with a plastic rope,’ police said.
The victim, identified as Chong alias Cecelia, was from Myanmar and worked
in a beauty parlour at Munirka. She was in a live-in relationship with the
Nigerian national, the police said.
She hailed from Myanmar but was brought up in Manipur. She came to Delhi
in 2005 with her husband, whom she divorced last year.
Police said after killing her the Nigerian bought a travel bag from INA market
to dispose of the body.
Before coming to India, he worked in the Nigerian police force.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by namfav(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2011
damn ibo boy angry

1 Like

Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Lakeside247(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2011
Police, must you guys be involved in everything evil. Even after retirement or dismissal.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by ektbear: 8:31am On May 31, 2011
na wa o
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40am On May 31, 2011
namfav:

damn ibo boy angry
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by romeo(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2011
Atleast he was not r-aping her like you people do , even monarchs r-ape subjects in yorubaland, not to mention OBJ and his ex-son's wife.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 31, 2011
umm, romeo,  what side are you on? cos it seems like you mind's blown,  grape vs murder,  damn
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by fadhill: 1:04pm On May 31, 2011
Damn Ibo guys indeed. Their name surface on all evil, no coincidence I believe.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 31, 2011
Pls and pls, keep all tribal comments out of this and show that you are indeed enlightened and educated.
Going by the story, so she married at age 15? Well, goodluck(jonathan) to the dude.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by mrperfect2(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2011
This is sad.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by OlokoNla1(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2011
u know! only ibos do that shit! the past spate of husbands killing spouses in the states were all Ibo men, so also the Nigerian ambassador to kenya being recalled for physically assaulting his wife. Ibos are ANIMALS! simple! even their screwed up language shows! they are animimals

1 Like

Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by ak47mann(m): 1:55pm On May 31, 2011
Oloko Nla:

u know! only ibos do that poo! the past spate of husbands killing spouses in the states were all Ibo men, so also the Nigerian ambassador to kenya being recalled for physically assaulting his wife. Ibos are ANIMALS! simple! even their screwed up language shows! they are animimals
Animals hahahahhehehehe Mr man go and drink a full gallon of kerosene monkey so yorobos that set their wife on fire are humans or is it sleeping with your daughters that means you people calling you lot ANIMALS is an insult to ANIMALS [b]bush man [/b]cool
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by SweetT1: 1:57pm On May 31, 2011
This Ibo boy is Kaput, of all the countries in the world he killed an Indian citizens. His family is better off forgetting about him from now on because honestly i don't see how he gets away with this if he hasn't already been killed. Come to think of it, why are Ibos so stubborn and angry? I understand they went through Biafra but every other tribe went through something. Ibo people need to call a family meeting.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 31, 2011
And a simple thread from a nice mosquito turns tribalistic, smh
And a good percentage of nairalanders are supposed to be educated  undecided
wonder what kind of education, no be only boko haram hate western education, smh
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2011
SMH
Sad to hear.  undecided
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by gbolozy: 2:28pm On May 31, 2011
31 yrs, and former police,,,,hmmm, out of naija,,,straight from naija, street credibility, kongaso, otisooo
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by sayso: 2:29pm On May 31, 2011
but Nwayo in igbo means take it easy,why the guy dey rush,abegi make them rush am.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by 9jarocks(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2011
Very bad guys
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by princeonx: 2:46pm On May 31, 2011
Oloko Nla:

u know! only ibos do that poo! the past spate of husbands killing spouses in the states were all Ibo men, so also the Nigerian ambassador to kenya being recalled for physically assaulting his wife. Ibos are ANIMALS! simple! even their screwed up language shows! they are animimals

Oloko Nla eventhough your girl if you have one will tell us its not true you seem to dislike Igbos a lot and the only proven solution to solving that problem so far is hugging a transformer!
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Koolking(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2011
I am spell-bound and totally embarrassed by comments on this thread. This was a simple non-bigotry thread meant to informed and as well educate the wise.

I must say, I am stomped by some comments eliciting tribal jingoism. It is no longer a question of NLers being educated. We are averagely educated here going by our opinions on national issues. but the question now is: Are we actually going to live as one in this polity or entity called Nigeria? I doubt if this will ever happen. Some Nigerians are absolute tribal fanatics; no matter what, you cannot change this destructive trait from them.

We need spiritual and attitudinal cleansing to be able to live as one in this country.

May God help us.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by eboweme: 2:52pm On May 31, 2011
My broda it's electrifying how heartless these Ibo guys could be almost always, if they are not into ritual killings, they re into robbery or even murder. GOD HELP SAVE US FROM THEIR GREED,
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by fadhill: 2:55pm On May 31, 2011
Tribal jingoism as it seemed. The tread theme to me is misnormal. It should have read: Former Ibo Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend in India.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2011
Not surprised to hear this.Nigerian police men are animals.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 31, 2011
fadhill:

Tribal jingoism as it seemed. The tread theme to me is misnormal. It should have read: Former Ibo Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend in India.
Wait a second are you saying this former policeman was ibo?
Hell he probably used the body parts of his indian girlfriend 4 money rituals
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by wellscon: 3:05pm On May 31, 2011
Any day, any time Police na police, Ibo man na Ibo man.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by princeonx: 3:19pm On May 31, 2011
Koolking:

I am spell-bound and totally embarrassed by comments on this thread. This was a simple non-bigotry thread meant to informed and as well educate the wise.

I must say, I am stomped by some comments eliciting tribal jingoism. It is no longer a question of NLers being educated. We are averagely educated here going by our opinions on national issues. but the question now is: Are we actually going to live as one in this polity or entity called Nigeria? I doubt if this will ever happen. Some Nigerians are absolute tribal fanatics; no matter what, you cannot change this destructive trait from them.

We need spiritual and attitudinal cleansing to be able to live as one in this country.

May God help us.

Live as one in Nigeria? which other poor Country in the whole world have as many tribe/culture as Nigeria? if there is, are they living as one? why don't we just stop fooling ourselves as being one or trying to be one in Nigeria? Here in the States someone from Maryland can run for Governorship post in New-York or California! when will such be possible in Nigeria? A Yoruba running in Enugu or Igbo in Kano? until then, lets please stop claiming to be one! we all just happen to meet eachother in that Country called Nigeria. I also agree with you in doubting if living as one will ever happen in Nigeria.
Don't like to put religion on the spot of debate but honestly , I'll let that be for now
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by MMM2(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2011
things dey happen.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by bossinie: 4:03pm On May 31, 2011
Oloko Nla:

Action is 'terrible' to say the least and i hope he gets the full judgement by law for this gruesome,senseless murder.However i do not see the need for this ethnic banter.'O' whatever 'Nla' i know you may get a lot of 'kick' from throwing sentimental jabs at other tribes but be careful before you are deported from your foreign abode as it might just be a fever spreading within Asia and prevalent over Nigerian migrants,who knows you just might be next for 'breaking and entry'(rape) charges.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by bossinie: 4:04pm On May 31, 2011
Oloko Nla:

Action is 'terrible' to say the least and i hope he gets the full judgement by law for this gruesome,senseless murder.However i do not see the need for this ethnic banter.'O' whatever 'Nla' i know you may get a lot of 'kick' from throwing sentimental jabs at other tribes but be careful before you are deported from your foreign abode as it might just be a fever spreading within Asia and prevalent over Nigerian migrants,who knows you just might be next for 'breaking and entry'(r-ape) charges.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by baslone: 4:18pm On May 31, 2011
wellscon:

Any day, any time Police na police, Ibo man na Ibo man.

It's Igbo!!!!!!!!
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by JahMan1: 4:39pm On May 31, 2011
lwkmd!
Innocent Nwayo is from Benue and not an Igbo man.
Or atleast help me and reconfirm.
Re: Former Policeman Kills Indian Girlfriend by Kanto: 4:39pm On May 31, 2011
Here they come again, bunch of nigerian  primitive apes who cannot be objective over any issue without bringing tribalism into it, yet they accuse white people of racism.

What a nation populated with monkeys, apes, cretins and cowardly bigots. With such a crowd of hopelessly useless human beings whose only talent is bigotry, little wonder nothing works.

Nigeria is not the only nation with ethnic diversity, but no other nation will you see such hopeless crowd of internet scoundrels who spend their whole life on bigotry.

We can now contextualise and understand why its not an accident that of all the nations in the world, nigeria is the only one so richly endowed with every possible resources, but yet nothing works. Nothing works for the simple reason that self hating primitive apes and not human beings mostly occupy that space.

Those primitive apes are all over nairaland with fake handles doing the only thing they know how to do, which is disgorging their vile. The whiteman has given them the internet which their monkey brains could not invent, but now they use it only to forment hate and ignorance. These idiots can never add any value to mankind or society, all they do is curse, abuse and destroy.

I am beginning to beleive those who say the blackrace is a useless good for nothing race, because nigeria and nigerians have convinced me that the blackman is too self hateful of his own kind to ever make any progress as a group in this world.

This is why nigeria and black Africa will remain the least developed and the dreg of the human race untill they are probably re-enslaved or wiped out!

What a pity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Two Prostitutes Fight Naked Publicly Over Customer / BREAKING: Police Rescue Kidnapped Delta Monarch, Blame Herdsmen / Police Parade Suspected Kidnappers, 4 Others For Pipeline Vandalism In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.