Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! (8045 Views)

Why An Npower Beneficiary Was Not Paid His Or Her Npower Monthly Stipend / Npower Monthly Stipend / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by salih005: 10:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
it's been over a year processing npower, who has received anything from them pls share your experience.
Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by b3llo(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Be hopeful this month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Manq(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Just don't hope on it cos u might get the greatest disappointment of your generation.. just focus on something else.. my wife hasn't said anything about hers too.. cos of BP, it's now a silent killer I heard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by slawormiir: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Niggarz and baby girls of npower everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Great100000: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
They will surely pay
Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by frndfghtr(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
E
Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Kingrefreshed: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
salih005:
it's been over a year processing npower, who has received anything from them pls share your experience.

Why will you continue to look for FG's stipend when you can learn a handwork and eat like Oga!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by blakid(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
Nigeria is broke; so, don't expect stipend anytime soon...
Know this and know peace...

15 Likes

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Gepheral: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Nothing nothing
Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2021
I understand that some have been deployed and have even resumed work.
But some of us haven't been deployed at all.
They said they'll conclude deployment this week starting from the 4th. However, no changes have been observed on my Npower portal.

I'm not even thinking about receiving any stipend right now. But this is Nigeria: anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2021
grin

NPUSSY - MY MUMU NIGGAZ has spent more than 30k with processes going here and there, cafe, now he dey beg to eat.

8 Likes

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Gkemz: 9:44am On Oct 07, 2021
U have to work before you talk about stipend. Nonetheless the current npower under this corrupt and heartless woman Sadiya is a complete scam.

17 Likes

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by CZBNB: 9:46am On Oct 07, 2021
Don't worry payments will start 4 months before election
To sway gullible youths into voting apc

6 Likes

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 07, 2021
Gkemz:
U have to work before you talk about stipend. Nonetheless the current npower under this corrupt and heartless woman Sadiya is a complete scam.
I think I agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by respect80(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2021
I just don't know one thing this woman called Sadiya can handle properly. The whole process from the registration to the verification was a mess.
People were complaining here and there about the inaccessibility of the portal, inconsistencies in the information they pass, vague information etc
In those days when things weren't as bad as this, a government appointment especially federal, was something people jubilate over because they know federal government don't misbehave like state governments.
Mark what I wrote below...
When October ends, it's either she refuses to pay the N-power volunteers and accumulate it or they will have to wait till on the 12th or even 21st of November before getting October stipend.
This I have seen....

Where is falseprophet abi na falseprophet1 sef come and tell us what you have seen pls... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Skillsnigeria: 10:07am On Oct 07, 2021
Hmmm, npower
Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Newton2024: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2021
To maintain your sanity, never expect anything good from Npower.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by SirBunky85(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2021
safesurfer:
I think I agree with you.
the npower can't be the same again since it's in the hands of that woman

2 Likes

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Kirkman: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2021
Una never really start work and some of you don't even go to your PPA's and you are already dreaming of collecting the monthly allowance. Radarada set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by infinitemiles: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2021
Bad country, NYSC alawee get level pass Npower stipend. No be mumu be that.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by EmperorTolson: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2021
Is ezenwaez still alive
It's been long I heard from him

1 Like

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Blessing185(f): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
No go fine better work do dey put mind for scam npower..
Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by June15(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Slowne:
Is this real....

Simple question, did you applied for the job? If yes congratulations and if no, get f*ck out of there. Simple
Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kirkman:
Una never really start work and some of you don't even go to your PPA's and you are already dreaming of collecting the monthly allowance. Radarada set of people.
oga many people have resumed work.

1 Like

Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by Kirkman: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
safesurfer:
oga many people have resumed work.
Not all; some are yet to get their re-deployed PPA letters. And I know of some people who got accepted for the Npower stream 1 but haven't smelt their PPA's neither do they know how the place looks like but yet they are sitting at home waiting for the N-power alert to enter their phones.
Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by ofiko123(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Didn't know that people still depend on N-power monthly stipend..
Re: Npower Monthly Stipend Any News ! by chaseblack(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
Next year

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Tell Me About Doheney Services? / How To Apply For Cadwell Limited Graduate Talent Pipeline Program / Federal Fire Service (FFS) 2018/2019 Selected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.