Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job (7524 Views)

Job Vacancy In God Is Good Motors / My Hubby Needs A Car For Uber....please Help!!! / Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2022
I type this with a lot of pain in my heart. I feel sick and there's not a dime, last money was used to send our 2 year old daugher to school this morning and there's just 1 derica of rice left to eat, with nothing to prepare it, before she gets back.

Please help my hubby with a job, a driving job preferably.
He has experience driving on Uber, he's computer literate and can handle administrative functions too.

MODIFIED:

I said I was going to carry the house along on how the job search ends.
I helped him find a driving job here https://www.nairaland.com/7417915/available-jobs-immediate-resumption-ikorodu#118159030 on Nairaland, he attended the interview and was selected.

We tried looking for his driver's License and LASDRI card since last Saturday, even up until Friday morning, when he was supposed to resume, but we couldn't find it.

He had to go do a police report and an affidavit for a missing license, just to enable him drive, pending when we either find it or we're able to do another.

He was turned down and asked to go.

I found both documents in my on Saturday morning and he's been trying to reach out since then, with no feedback.

Please help.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by LyfeJennings(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:
I type this with a lot of pain in my heart. I feel sick and there's not a dime, last money was used to send our 2 year old daugher to school this morning and there's just 1 derica of rice left to eat, with nothing to prepare it, before she gets back.

He has experience driving on Uber, he's computer literate and can handle administrative functions too.

U a good woman
God bless U

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U a good woman
God bless U

Amen, thank you sir.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U a good woman
God bless U

Please can you help us with anything at all? We'd be grateful

I'd also keep the house posted on how the job hunt goes

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2022
Please help, please.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by LyfeJennings(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Please can you help us with anything at all? We'd be grateful

I'd also keep the house posted on how the job hunt goes

My dear
I'm no better than U presently
May God see us through

10 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Slickbishop(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Does he has a ride?
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Buziness101: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2022
Where is your location and can he work in a factory ?

Let me know: 07044943661

WhatsApp only

3 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Eche01(m): 12:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Your location pls
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eche01:
Your location pls

Lagos

1 Like

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2022
LyfeJennings:

My dear
I'm no better than U presently
May God see us through

Thank you
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Eche01(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Lagos
Okay where in lagos
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

I really feel so sad currently.
It is as if it is happening to me right now ?
Things are very tight to be honest.
You will surely overcome Ma.

Please let me give you something quickly so that the child can eat when she comes back from school.
You're such a great woman.
God bless you greatly Ma.
Please drop your account details.

7 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2022
Slickbishop:

Does he has a ride?

No, he's looking for one either on rent or hire purchase to drive on Uber
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Weirdcamila: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
If this is true then people are suffering but what plans did you make before giving birth? It’s wickedness to expect people that didn’t give birth because of hardship to help in training your own kids.
Y’all should stop getting married or having kids till you have enough money.
Your husband can hunt between your legs but can’t seek a job or start doing something to bring income into the family ?
Una dey try sha
Heaven helps those who help themselves

7 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I really feel so sad currently.
It is as if it is happening to me right now ?
Things are very tight to be honest.
You will surely overcome Ma.

Please let me give you something quickly so that the child can eat when she comes back from school.
You're such a great woman.
God bless you greatly Ma.
Please drop your account details.

Thank you so much, I am grateful.
UBA

Thank you once again.
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2022
PastorFire:
You are a good woman. I pray God answers your prayers here.

Amen. I earnestly pray for that too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by dmdmdm(f): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2022
Weirdcamila:
If this is true then people are suffering but what plans did you make before giving birth? It’s wickedness to expect people that didn’t give birth because of hardship to help in training your own kids.
Y’all should stop getting married or having kids till you have enough money.
Your husband can hunt between your legs but can’t seek a job or start doing something to bring income into the family ?
Una dey try sha
Heaven helps those who help themselves

Things happen, some persons just need a push and they're on their way to succeed. If he gets a vehicle on Hire Purchase today, I am sure things would change for good.

For me to pull out this way, I see and appreciate his efforts towards taking care of us, I know him.

I also just lost my job, company pulled out because they said they were running at a loss, although my department was doing great. I got just a week's notice, it was sudden and unplanned, God understands, I appreciate and understand your criticism.

Thank you.

17 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Johnnyboy6757(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2022
Berrityga:
God gave you a means of income in between your legs use it to rescue your jobless husband out of this mess. If your story is Even through.. Cause I know these just a ploy to beg for money here.
hmmm since u get mine advice this woman to do the unthinkable just for help, may sum1 advice ur wife, girlfriend, sisters to do the same when the need help. U think say rain were de fall de only fall for one person roof abi?? Continue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Weirdcamila: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

Things happen, some persons just need a push and they're on their way to succeed. If he gets a vehicle on Hire Purchase today, I am sure things would change for good.

For me to pull out this way, I see and appreciate his efforts towards taking care of us, I know him.

I also just lost my job, company pulled out because they said they were running at a loss, although my department was doing great. I got just a week's notice, it was sudden and unplanned, God understands, I appreciate and understand your criticism.

Thank you.

If you are real may help locate you
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Nemesis0147(m): 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2022
Weirdcamila:

If you are real may help locate you
so with all those bullshit you dropped up there you couldn’t offer her any help....oversabi!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by neoG(f): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2022
I pray help comes for you speedily. You should have friends, loved ones or family members to also call for help by this time. Alot of things are happening online these days with very well crafted stories like yours to scam people of their hard earned monies that is people find it difficult to help. Anything I can not physically verify, I don't help. Wish you good luck.
Johnnyboy6757:
hmmm since u get mine advice this woman to do the unthinkable just for help, may sum1 advice ur wife, girlfriend, sisters to do the same when the need help. U think say rain were de fall de only fall for one person roof abi?? Continue

2 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Weirdcamila: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Nemesis0147:
so with all those bullshit you dropped up there you couldn’t offer her any help....oversabi!!
My instincts says otherwise, there are numerous scammers on nairaland with touching stories

5 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by iHateFraudsters: 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

And what job do you do?
Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by TechGallery: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

UBA

Thank you once again.

I just sent you 5k. Use it to buy food for your baby. God will change your situation and open great doors for your family soon.

46 Likes

Re: Please, In God's Name, Help My Hubby With A Job by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2022
dmdmdm:

UBA

Thank you once again.
Something sent Ma.
It is well with the family.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Has Got This Invitation For Nestle Sales Representative Aptitude Test / Direct Short Service (nigerian Airforce) Scratch Card Out: / Sobbing After Looking At Various Jobs I Have Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.