Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose (51762 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj / Meet Regina Daniels’ Older Step-daughter, Julia (Checkout Lovely Photos) / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by chaloskyx: 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
HER WHITE DRESS IS DIRTY AND HAS BROWN STAINS BY THER COLLAR
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by toxtimmy: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Photoshop...wait till she commot her wig and you will realise that film trick no be trick na just boju boju

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Edo girsl and beauty
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by HRMK: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:
Clitocurency thins loading, next you will here stories like: fans gift liquorose range rover author biography, fans acquires a mansion in v I for liquorose, them nogo praise the Toto wey de do the magic o, na fans them go de attribute the praises to, pussy de suffer abeg
hmmm......na work now!abi nor be work?
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Gotze1: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:
Clitocurency thins loading, next you will here stories like: fans gift liquorose range rover author biography, fans acquires a mansion in v I for liquorose, them nogo praise the Toto wey de do the magic o, na fans them go de attribute the praises to, pussy de suffer abeg
Hahahahahaha, fans wey no get bicycle o or they hide from landlords Hahahahahaha
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by ifytrik(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
kingLebron:

That's unfair to that lady that has always worked hard for all she got. After suffering hard to make money, now she's getting money and you are saying this. It hurts me as a father to a girl child. Do better
no vex oga, i am equally a father like you, just that am not happy with the way most Nigeria girls are diving into prostitution, it's just not normal at all

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:

Hilarious!
Dis ur comment got me Rollin on the floor. grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Anna91: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by ifytrik(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
HRMK:
hmmm......na work now!abi nor be work?
na work o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:

How did Ebuka make his money?
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by ceejay10(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Those black spots yaff disappeared. God bless those that created concealers

It was in bbn I got to see her true beauty without makeup.
A natural face will always be more beautiful than one concealed with makeup.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by AutoChick4U(f): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

It was in bbn I got to see her true beauty without makeup.
A natural face will always be more beautiful than one concealed with makeup.
True. She's naturally pretty.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Corporate2020: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
phr0nesis:

Shey you go make heaven so?

Very very difficult, if not impossible.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by mariahAngel(f): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maj196:
With her mannish body

What can you create?
When you mock God’s creation, you mock God.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by rollywise(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:

Your brain no pass that one once you see women who are more successful than you are. Do you even believe women work hard and become somebody in life? Not everyone is like you you know
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by MufasaLion: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Beautiful pictures. All praises to the photographer.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Ezlynn: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Pretty stunning... Meanwhile If you're in search of an earbud with long lasting Battery, incredible bass, polished design and lots more, you can order the oraimo freepod 3 via the link below.

https://ng.oraimo.com/products/oraimo-freepods-3-tws-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by MufasaLion: 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:

Even if she fvcks for money. You're nowhere the calibre of men she's gonna fvck!

Bitter creature!
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Maj196(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

What can you create?
When you mock God’s creation, you mock God.
Abeg getat, like you don't mock people to. Hypocrite
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Echoketh: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Edo girsl and beauty

Same with nini.......edo ladies are damnnn beautiful
you claim not to watch this show but you know where all the girls are from...no be juju be that?
Puzzy azz niggar

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by mariahAngel(f): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
[s]
Maj196:
Abeg getat, like you don't mock people to. Hypocrite
[/s]

Do better, instead of making excuses to justify your actions.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Maj196(m): 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Do better, instead of making excuses to justify your actions.
You well so? Liquorose has a mannish body. Deal with it.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by mariahAngel(f): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Maj196:
You well so? Liqourose has a mannish body. Deal with it.

Which is beautiful anyways.
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Maj196(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Which is beautiful anyways.
Pukes. Not to me
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by udomma1005(m): 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Karma will punish whoever created photoshop and other editors!

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:
You are too sarcasticcheesy
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Tboy1419: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
ifytrik:
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Nickymezor(f): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Loveli Rosa
Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by Melaninprincess(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
She's so pretty. Just like the beautifully designed Oraimo freepods 3.

Re: Checkout Lovely New Pictures Of Liquorose by phr0nesis(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Corporate2020:

Very very difficult, if not impossible.
Aswear grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunder Will Fire You If You Sell Cream In Nigeria - Burna Boy To Blac Chyna / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts / Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.