Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures (52680 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by naijapage(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Checkout some latest Pictures of Davido's Girlfriend , Chioma the Chef ... looking amazing ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/5601/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-shares-lovely-new-pictures-check/

cc; lalasticlala

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by naijapage(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2018

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Awaitingkopa(f): 8:10pm On May 08, 2018
Lord Biko make me d Chioma of my generation grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by OgaGist: 8:16pm On May 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by MustiizRaja(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2018
make any artist , actor or actress insult this chioma like this davido go turn lion tear the person

15 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by itspzpics(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2018
She's beautiful

New Nollywood movie : CHASING SHADOW (Part 1 & 2) http://www.praizenews.com/new-nollywood-movie-chasing-shadow-part-1-2/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by neolboy(m): 9:44pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Awaitingkopa post=67393634]Lord Biko make me d Chioma of my generation grin[/quote

I won't say Amen to this your prayer because am not expecting you to be waiting for any man to make you known to the world, you should rather pray that you should be Linda Ikeji who is an intelligent, independent and a beautiful woman who will compliment and pull resources together with her husband

Just as Chioma dey compliment Davido destiny

I pray O Lord let us marry someone that will help our destiny ( destiny helper) not someone that will destroy our destiny ( destiny destroyer )

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Davidlekkzy(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2018
Beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Emilokoiyawon: 1:01am On May 09, 2018
She is average at best

30 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by StackHouse1(m): 1:02am On May 09, 2018
Please Who else is tired of this whole chioma Thing angry

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Elnino4ladies: 4:19am On May 09, 2018
Just there. nothing special about her

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 9:01am On May 09, 2018
shocked

She looks like a Syphilis carrier.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by adamsbadoo(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2018
F*ck chioma
f*ck her dress
F*ck her lovely photo,
f*ck op...
op, are... are..are you..are you mad?
am f*cking tired of all this chioma thing...

sorry, i stammer whenever am angry

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by asawanathegreat(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2018
Fine babe for OBO

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2018
She's beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Nobody: 9:02am On May 09, 2018
This girl will be very ugly without make up.

30 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by stubbornman(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:

No go find work do sad sad

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by paulchineduN(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She looks like a Syphilis carrier.

Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by SIMPLYkush: 9:03am On May 09, 2018
y she no fn?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by ChykeBivins(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2018
Ire2:
This girl will be very ugly without make up.
Abeg sharaaap..Your envy will consume you

27 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by ttaluko(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2018
HUMMM, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Nobody: 9:04am On May 09, 2018
Davido go and pay her bride price ....

Everyday chioma... we're tired of this chioma this and that news please!

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Nobody: 9:04am On May 09, 2018
ChykeBivins:

Abeg sharaaap..Your envy will consume you

Who be this one undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by MRSANITY(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2018
Black is beautiful

Those lips are designed for Bj

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Austinchamakh(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2018
Chioma,Na those foods wey u dey cook for Davido dey hungry me..
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Bimpe29: 9:05am On May 09, 2018
Assurance and life insurance policy has to be religiously facilitated.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by stano2(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
see your mouth, if I should ask you who Chioma is now, u will answer Chioma is David's girlfriend and you want God to make you Chioma of your generation. undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by ipobarecriminals: 9:05am On May 09, 2018
smiley
Awaitingkopa:
smiley
Awaitingkopa:
wristbangle chairman NURTW Branch KETU/tosyne2much renowned technocrat of 10 10 things can transform u in 1 day.Give ur heart to em

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by EJanni(f): 9:06am On May 09, 2018
when you love someone, let the world know that he or she is special. you hardly see people flaunt their special ones like this because they're double dating. kudos Davido.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by oluxy(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2018
Awaitingkopa:

Lol

You are in her generation already.
There can never be two chioma in one generation.

Let Lord make you worthy in your name in this general.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures by Cyberleets: 9:07am On May 09, 2018
she is beautiful!!
but the most important thing about her is cooking skills.
I love women that can cook!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj's 'Wife', Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glows In New Photos / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) / Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.