Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me (1570 Views)

Kuda Microfinance Bank Sort Code / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by Wapgod(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2021
On 24 September 2021, I mistakenly made a bank transfer of N5,249 to my closed kuda bank account number using an app due to me forgetting to change the default bank account number on the app.
The bank transfer was successful even though the kuda bank account was closed and I could no longer access the bank account.
On the same day, I immediately contacted the app's customer care to reverse the bank transfer.
This was their reply.

"
Please note that the transaction was successfully processed and reversal isn't possible on our end.
Kindly reach out to KUDA bank for further assistance.
There is a process for reversal for a closed account, they will assist you.
"

After numerous calls with kuda bank customer service, they will either say the money is with the app or simply air me on the call.
Eventually, I noticed the kuda customer service number stopped going when I call that number on my phone number but if I use another phone number it will go through meaning they somehow blocked my phone number.

On Wednesday, September 29 2021, I took the next step which was to visit their office, they kept denying that the money is with them but I stood my ground and they eventually said that they will reverse the money to the app in a maximum of three days.
Since then they refused to reverse the money.
After waiting for many days for the bank transfer reversal, I DMed them on Instagram but they kept ignoring my messages until I started commenting under their post.

Their final reply in their Instagram Dm was this.

"
Please, reach out to the bank the money was transferred from for it to be recalled.
"
KUDA MF Bank is intent on fraudulently keeping my money.
I have spent a lot on call credit to call them and transport to go to their office.
Nairalanders how can I handle this problem so that they will reverse or refund the money to me/ the app i used to make the bank transfer.

I will provide any additional screenshots and details about the transaction if required.

Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by Obieze34: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
Who sends money to a closed acct? Secondly, scam is the wrong word here.

3 Likes

Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by Wapgod(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Obieze34:
Who sends money to a closed acct? Secondly, scam is the wrong word here.
If you read the post, you will see that the kuda bank account was the default bank account on the app so If I want to make a withdrawal on the app, it will go to the default bank account number.
After requesting for my kuda bank account to be closed on September 8 2021, the account was closed but I forgot to change the default bank account for withdrawal on the app.
I hope this has clarified the matter for you.
Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by jarvis4: 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Which app be that
Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by StylesX: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
It's just 5k oga.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by emmykk(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kids microfinance bank didn't scam you.Rathet you are a scammer.why would you send money to a closed account.?

Even if you did it in error count it as lose.

A closed account is a closed account it doesn't exist
Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by Emperoo: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
weather you like it or not, if what the OP posted above is true then Kuda is fraudulent, in the first place money shouldn't enter a closed account again, even if it did it should bounce back to the sender.

I am using Kuda too but I dont trust their service, they look outdated and slow.

I am sorry bro, keep trying they may respond to you.

my advice use SCB or Carbon instead.
Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by emmykk(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Emperoo:
weather you like it or not, if what the OP posted above is true then Kuda is fraudulent, in the first place money shouldn't enter a closed account again, even if it did it should bounce back to the sender.

I am using Kuda too but I dont trust their service, they look outdated and slow.

I am sorry bro, keep trying they may respond to you.

my advice use SCB or Carbon instead.

There are powerful banks like gtb,zenith and Standard chartered banks why do you guys like kuda...what is so special about it.a bank that don't have office except in Lagos.

It seems it is for fraud ,as in when you guys get paid and the person realize he is scammed he will not know how to access kuda

1 Like

Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by Emperoo: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Does it mean you have two Kuda accounts or what?
Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by Emperoo: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
emmykk:

There are powerful banks like gtb,zenith and Standard chartered banks why do you guys like kuda...what is so special about it.a bank that don't have office except in Lagos.

It seems it is for fraud ,as in when you guys get paid and the person realize he is scammed he will not know how to access kuda

There are so many things you can easily use the Kuda app for, but this days I dont trust them.
Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by emmykk(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Emperoo:

There are so many things you can easily use the Kuda app for, but this days I dont trust them.

Please what can you use it for because at my pos sport people come to make transfer with it.and I am like what is this
Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by Emperoo: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
emmykk:

Please what can you use it for because at my pos sport people come to make transfer with it.and I am like what is this

You can invest, pay Bills, save, borrow, etc
Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by Wapgod(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
emmykk:
Kids microfinance bank didn't scam you.Rathet you are a scammer.why would you send money to a closed account.?

Even if you did it in error count it as lose.

A closed account is a closed account it doesn't exist
It's obvious you don't use your thinking faculties.
Re: Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me by Springboot: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is hilarious, how can kuda scam you because of 5k, bros your transaction is not pure, where did you withdraw from?

(1) (Reply)

Earn 500 USDT For Free And Withdraw Instantly To Your Wallet(proof Available) / Meet The Yoruba Man That Prospered In Igbo Land / How To Get Free 50gb On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.