Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil (614 Views)

Travel to Brazil by boat from Cape Verde. / Before Coming To Ireland Part 2. / Help; Is It Advisable To Travel To Brazil To Hustle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
This is very important because if you have a skill you won't go broke in Brazil and you would always make money, so before coming to Brazil learn a skill, any skill and you would make money, even if you are a cobbler you would make money, where I live there is no cobbler, I have to take a bus to another area to fix my shoe and in Africa, the case is different because you find cobblers everywhere, so learn and have a skill and you will enjoy Brazil, I didn't have a skill before coming to brazil but now I do

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/08/have-skill-before-coming-to-brazil.html?m=1
Re: Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil by All4good: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Very Important ! .
In fact I will request you modify your other Threads and add the need for anyone interested in coming to Brazil, should ensure they have relevant skills.

About Absence of Cobblers:
Are you sure there is a demand for Cobblers in your area. If it's a high networth neighborhood with individuals having over 50 pairs of shoe in their wardrobes then Cobbler for that zone go dey chop sand.

Nevertheless unwanted-skill is 1000 times better than No-skill
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
All4good:
Very Important ! .
In fact I will request you modify your other Threads and add the need for anyone interested in coming to Brazil, should ensure they have relevant skills.

About Absence of Cobblers:
Are you sure there is a demand for Cobblers in your area. If it's a high networth neighborhood with individuals having over 50 pairs of shoe in their wardrobes then Cobbler for that zone go dey chop sand.

Nevertheless unwanted-skill is 1000 times better than No-skill
Shalom

Thanks I would do that and yes imagine in my whole area no cobbler, I have to take a bus and spend money to get my shoe fixed, you don't even need to be in a high networth neighbourhood, na the poor they fix shoes , lol, rich would give out or throw away and buy A new one

1 Like

Re: Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil by Freestainworld(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
How about hair cutting, how lucrative is it?
Re: Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Freestainworld:
How about hair cutting, how lucrative is it?

Very, if you can cut Brazilian hair or you stay in Sao Paulo where we have lots of Nigerians
Re: Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil by Saverin: 3:33am On Oct 08, 2021
How can one process MSc admission in Brazil?

(1) (Reply)

US To Restrict Travel From Eight African Nations Over New COVID-19 Concerns / Please is Anyone Driving From Lagos To Abuja Or Nasarawa That I Can Join / Please How Much Is Yellow Fever Vaccination Card Done In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.