Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) (1133 Views)

Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Janicex: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Bandits Kill 21 Persons In Fresh Attack On Zamfara Community, Burn Police, Military Vehicles During 6-Hour Operation

The gunmen also set ablaze five military and police operational vehicles, one trailer, and some other vehicles belonging to residents of the community.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKOCT 07, 2021

Gunmen suspected to be bandits have attacked Kurya Madaro, Kaura-Namoda Local Government Area of Zamfara State, killing at least 21 persons.

Kurya Madaro is about 51 kilometres to Gusau, the state capital

The gunmen also set ablaze five military and police operational vehicles, one trailer, and some other vehicles belonging to residents of the community.

Residents told SaharaReporters that the bandits stormed the community around 11:30 pm on Tuesday and operated for over six hours.

It was learnt that on arrival at the village on motorcycles, the gunmen started shooting indiscriminately, resulting in the death of the victims.

The deceased have since been buried in Kurya Madaro town in line with Islamic rites.

Deadly attacks have raged across Zamfara where bandits have thrived.

Farming and herding communities in the state have long been terrorised by gangs who raid villages, steal cattle and kidnap residents for ransom.

In 2019, the state government had a peace agreement with the gunmen.

About 15 brand new Hilux vehicles and cash gifts were also given to leaders of different 'repentant' gangs of bandits by the governor in 2020.

But despite all these, communities in the state are still being attacked and residents kidnapped and/or killed.

To curtail the banditry, the government recently placed a ban on mobile phone services.

There are also restrictions of movement in some parts of the state even as markets, banks, and other commercial places have been shut.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/07/bandits-kill-21-persons-fresh-attack-zamfara-community-burn-police-military-vehicles

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Where is the quota system attorney general to come and remind us if rule of emergency can be applied to Zamfara, after-all, what is sauce for goose is sauce for gander

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by nairalandankrah: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Where have all the soldiers gone??

Ohh..they are in Anambra state terrorising chinwetalagu for wearing a cloth designed like the Biafran flag

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Dexpro: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Where have all the soldiers gone??

Ohh..they are in Anambra state terrorising chinwetalagu for wearing a cloth designed like the Biafran flag

On there way to Anambra
Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Ladumaa: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
Normal thing..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2021
What a liss
Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by gabolak(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2021
When will this killing spree stop?
Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by loveth360(f): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
But wait ooo.

Northerners no dey finish?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Danjikanbauchi: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
State of emergency should be declered in zamfara and operation Gun down should be moved to Zamfara.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by loveth360(f): 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
gabolak:
When will this killing spree stop?
The day Nigeria divide and north start enjoying their islamic state.
Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Not important..... Anambra is more important to us now.
Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Nadaken: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
North is cursed

Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Nadaken: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
loveth360:
The day Nigeria divide and north start enjoying their islamic state.
but they already have Sharia state in zamfara and Borno etc now

Is it Syria they are looking for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by proeast(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
There lives are not important to those ruling Nigeria. Only Igbo lives matter to them, that's why they would contemplate state of emergency in Anambra that withnessed few political killings but turn a blind eye on Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina, Kaduna and the other Northern states where hundreds are dying everyday with terrorists and bandits carving out territories and obtaining tax from locals.

I'm really sorry for those Northerners because from the look of it, even if Boko Haram or Ansaru should drop an atomic bomb there, it won't pertub those in Aso rock cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by klonboi: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
cheesy Army are in the East fighting unarmed citizens
Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by djevino(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Their lives are not important..

Only Igbo lives are important.. you will not find BMC here oo grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Coldsperm: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Close to two hours that this post was made and only 10 comments. Substitute Zamfara with Anambra or Enugu and watch it skyrocket to 50 pages within 30 minutes. I can now beat my chest and proudly say that it is only Igbo lives that matters in this country. Others are Zombies and shouldn't be pitied when slaughtered or annihilated. In my next life, I will still remain an Igbo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by nairalandankrah: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Unbelievable
Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by 678chuks: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Close to two hours that this post was made and only 10
comments. Substitute Zamfara with Anambra or Enugu
and watch it skyrocket to 50 pages within 30 minutes. I
can now beat my chest and proudly say that it is only
Igbo lives that matters in this country. Others are Zombies
and shouldn't be pitied when slaughtered or annihilated. In
my next life, I will still remain an Igbo man.

well said bro I am original Igbo man and my next world I will remain Igbo man if it is possible
Re: Breaking!!! Unknown gunmen kill 21 civilians In Zamfara (graphic) by Terorislam: 1:50am On Oct 08, 2021
As a local Yoruba muslim this is not a problem our only problem is to keep beging the good people of SE to remain in one Nigeria, all of us the Yoruba Muslims will die and perish if Nigeria is divided

(1) (Reply)

UBA Female Banker Scams Customer Of N452m, Admits 'am Not Guilty' / Checkout Weapons Recovered From Thugs Loyal To A Senatorial Aspirant In Nasarawa / PHOTOS: Husband Terrified As He Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.