Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House (42408 Views)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Roma10: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2021
E no easy my guy
You try pass musa
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Chazzyboy: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Investor sabinus
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Igbankpa(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2021
nokspos:
your dad nko
Late
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Ess: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2021
How are these people making money sef?
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Freelancerx: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2021
femi4:
Why is the roof having two different colours? Tecno camera in action
Rent free
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by hustla(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2021
I wonder why we keep building houses with small windows like houses that are built in cold regions

Black man sabi copy without sense sha

Just finished watching Sabinus on YouTube. Makes a lot of ads so its expected

Good stuff

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Burgerlomo: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2021
God bless you bro cool
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Zegemi(f): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2021
KayCee92:

The investor grin grin. Which day Sabinus go ever win for all those him investment grin grin

If he wins, we no go dey enjoy again
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by YeyeGbami: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:

Yes, I gave him credits, even though some of it were negative.

I would always want to watch his clips. But guy, talking about standup comedy, there are many things to talk about. If e no do you, hire laughter-crowd na rather than sexting.

One rule to comedy; if you can act comedy without talking, you are a comedian.

There're these Ugandan Abi Tanzanian comedians. They don't talk. One is dwarf, and with is crew, they deliver topnotch comedy without talking! They don't have to act rubbish!

You as you dey now, you fit comfortably dey watch Nigeria Comedy with small pikin? Nasty Blaq? E get how movement go turn you go feign call comot.

Everything revolves around sex these days.

Na wetin make me stop watching sabalo comedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Realtonytonero: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=jamata20 post=106541911][/quote]coming from someone typing from comfort of parents house or at most a paid apartment.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by DanteSilva(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
This guy is so funny, congrats to investor sabinus

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Emmanuel909090: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2021
And one foolish son wants to use his parents for ritual.

Congratulations sabinus
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by KayCee92(m): 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Zegemi:

If he wins, we no go dey enjoy again

Lol, true. He should stay losing grin
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Starz825(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:
Nice house!
I wish his parents ynafuynafu good news.

By the way, he used to be funny. I used to enjoy his every mumudacity until I watched one of his standup comedies only to find my subscription on YouTube dude talking about yansh, breast, incum, and bla bla..amid minors.

All I ask is can't I watch comedy again with my kids in peace!

If you can't do comedy without yanshinity, fvckitudes, and all that, you are wack.

Guy...so you actually thought it's easy to be a stand up comedian...
All this short short video clip no be am na....
I can bet that broda shaggi)Mr macaroni can't make people laugh for 10 min on a stand up comedy show
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
obembet:

You are right Sha.. I can't do a day without visit is page and Mr. Macaroni. Na two of them dey chop my Data. If I don't see new video, I go watch old ones
Me go even watch, rewatch, re-rewatch and start watching again angry

God help my data cry
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Bigchristo: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
jamata20:
Comedian Sabinus buys his parents a house in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

He quoted:

My Little Gift To My Parents Mummy and Daddy, Manage This Small Gift, From Your Handsome Son (Sabinus)

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CUvTBN2KdTX/?utm_medium=copy_link
investor Sabinus
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by SaintUlot: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thank God ooo, Nairalanders didn't say this one is a yahoo boy covering up with comedy. That's quite unbelievable to me. Any comedian with news of buying car or building house, Nairalanders will always claim the comedian is into yahoo and only covering up with comedy.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by macdammy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:

The only issue I have with him is his affiliation with most business promotions he does in his skits. Otherwise, he’s an A-List skit performer.

If he doesn't do the promotions, how will he make money huh?
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:
Nice house!
I wish his parents ynafuynafu good news.

By the way, he used to be funny. I used to enjoy his every mumudacity until I watched one of his standup comedies only to find my subscription on YouTube dude talking about yansh, breast, incum, and bla bla..amid minors.

All I ask is can't I watch comedy again with my kids in peace!

If you can't do comedy without yanshinity, fvckitudes, and all that, you are wack.

U think its easy to make people laugh with d condition of dis country
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Damian10(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Congratulations oga sabinus, we the young ones needs to be seeing more news like this, it keeps us believing. May God bless our parents through us IJN. Amen
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by rakabuba001(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
He suppose buy one for Asari too...lol
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Exceed15: 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Peace081:
This guy is not funny at all

Where are you from?
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by FahBuLous: 3:33am On Oct 09, 2021
My love for portable houses...
I tap from this blessing, I will give my parents a house someday... Amen...
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Frenzy01(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nice one.. I tap into this kind of blessings for my parents kiss

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Funke Akindele And Tobi Bakre At The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.