Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House (42411 Views)

Comedian Sabinus Gifts 3 Cars To His Team Members / Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / MC Lively Gifts His Parents A Car For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by CZBNB: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Normal
Felt good when I dropped 2 car keys on my dad
cool
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by aBrokeRichDude: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Him and Mr. Macaroni… re my current favorite ytube comedians….

Re re re u normal??
Bros weldone oo, how family nah.??

Funny dudes

6 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Sunflawa(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Good afternoon bros.
How family na
grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Igbankpa(m): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2021
I'll do this for my mum one day

On GRACE

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by airsaylongcome: 9:31am On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:

Yes, I gave him credits, even though some of it were negative.

I would always want to watch his clips. But guy, talking about standup comedy, there are many things to talk about. If e no do you, hire laughter-crowd na rather than sexting.

One rule to comedy; if you can act comedy without talking, you are a comedian.

There're these Ugandan Abi Tanzanian comedians. They don't talk. One is dwarf, and with is crew, they deliver topnotch comedy without talking! They don't have to act rubbish!

You as you dey now, you fit comfortably dey watch Nigeria Comedy with small pikin? Nasty Blaq? E get how movement go turn you go feign call comot.

Everything revolves around sex these days.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by adesegun121(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by shadrach77: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:
Nice house!
I wish his parents ynafuynafu good news.

By the way, he used to be funny. I used to enjoy his every mumudacity until I watched one of his standup comedies only to find my subscription on YouTube dude talking about yansh, breast, incum, and bla bla..amid minors.

All I ask is can't I watch comedy again with my kids in peace!

If you can't do comedy without yanshinity, fvckitudes, and all that, you are wack.

Most of all these skit makers are not real comedians. They are mere content creators looking for a means to survive. They create skits because they know most people are looking for a way to relieve tension

A real comedian can cracked jokes anywhere and anytime not just in front of a camera. They can stand up to joke for hours

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Macolive(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2021
smiley
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Algold: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2021
pretydiva:
Portable and beauty. But ehn I have never heard of him before

Search Mr funny on Facebook..... He has many skits
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by nick50(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2021
This man!!!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by yusluvad(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:

I would always want to watch his clips. But guy, talking about standup comedy, there are many things to talk about. If e no do you, hire laughter-crowd na rather than sexting.

There're these Ugandan Abi Tanzanian comedians. They don't talk. One is dwarf, and with is crew, they deliver topnotch comedy without talking! They don't have to act rubbish!

You as you dey now, you fit comfortably dey watch Nigeria Comedy with small pikin? Nasty Blaq? E get how movement go turn you go feign call comot.

Which is extremely bad...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Algold: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:

My love for this guy got no boundaries.

His skits her super awesome.

The only issue I have with him is his affiliation with most business promotions he does in his skits. Otherwise, he’s an A-List skit performer.

Na d business promo dey keep the guy going... Where do u think he get money to buy that blue long sleeve

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by RapistOnBail: 9:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Algold:

Na d business promo dey keep the guy going... Where do u think he get money to buy that blue long sleeve
His skits shouldn’t be more of promotions.

He should focus on balancing business and comedy. Might be 30/70.

You understand me?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by obembet(f): 9:51am On Oct 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Baba, you have to give him some credit because standing in front of audience is a work itself, e no easy like this oh.

God abeg keep keep our parents for us and bless our hustle so that we go bless them...Amen!

You are right Sha.. I can't do a day without visit is page and Mr. Macaroni. Na two of them dey chop my Data. If I don't see new video, I go watch old ones
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by bigcasava1(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2021
Better pikin dey remember their parents. Your children will take good care of you

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by oneTIMEman(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Madam Afikpo(Maria use ) say will should donate for him. Just imagine
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by 8stargeneral: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2021
God bless ur hustle..more blessings
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by bigcasava1(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2021
[quote author=jamata20 post=106541911][/quote] that's not the subject of the day, let's appreciate him for what he did right. You sef dey fuvk up is just that you are not a celebrity. If no be nairaland I for no know say u dey the same world with me.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Kaymaxine(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2021
His is expecting something HUGE

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by donproject2(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2021
It should be comedian Sabinus performs his duty
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by revived: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2021
Hdhdhd:

Congratulations I tap from this one.
Guys gifting their parents cars,houses and big money and I'm still here eating from my momma's pot. God abeg change my condition

Double your hustle

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by rayomata(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2021
The guy funny shaaa
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Gwayas(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2021
What is it with Sabinus and blue color
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by nokspos: 10:36am On Oct 08, 2021
your dad nko
Igbankpa:
I'll do this for my mum one day

On GRACE
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by UTILITYMAY(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2021
This guy is so funny. Very hardworking!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by Ykc2(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2021
chatinent:

because that what the audience want just like naija music.
Re: Comedian Sabinus Gifts His Parents A House by KayCee92(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Zegemi:
Congratulations Bro. Sabinus the mumu man. My favorite skit maker so far.

No showing of boobs and yansh, but you still dry capture audience and views.

May your mumu continue to increase more and more so that we will not feel the impact of Bubu government.

The investor grin grin. Which day Sabinus go ever win for all those him investment grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Andre Okoye Wins Big At His School's Interhouse Sports (Photos) / Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured At The Inauguration Ceremony In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.