Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) (1245 Views)

6 African Players That Had The Most Impact On World Football - by Naptu2 / Manchester United Has More Players Still In The World Cup (photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) by jodpoundz(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2021
Newcastle United is 10 times richer than the owners of Manchester city football club, even far richer than the whole top 10 richest clubs combined together shocked, I can't even find my team Manchester United embarassed, officially Newcastle United is welcome to the uefa champion's league

Re: Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) by Ever8090: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2021
See money...but come upon d mouth wey Chelsea dey make with the Russian, d guy face no show..d guy money na "Akara" money for where people dey..
Re: Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) by donbachi(m): 6:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Dude is my friend
Re: Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) by paulolee(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2021
enough bar to go round....e must sign big names next market just as city take start
Re: Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) by paulolee(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Ever8090:
See money...but come upon d mouth wey Chelsea dey make with the Russian, d guy face no show..d guy money na "Akara" money for where people dey..
na oyel money
Re: Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) by paulolee(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2021
donbachi:
Dude is my friend
I know...he talk am for e interview n even mention nairaland
Re: Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) by WibusJaga: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2021

E remain make Dangote come buy Arsenal. cheesy
Re: Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) by festacman(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2021
Arab money
Re: Newcastle United Has The Richest Owner In the World Football (pics) by judinho07(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2021
"na money stop nonesens...lol.imagine newcastle fighting 4 relagation.will now be competing in the uefa.c.l...arab money...but wait'oooh u sure i no go add dix arab money to my name..lyk..judinho.d.arab money or arab-money of judinho..help guy's...lol

(1) (Reply)

Goals Of The Tornament! / How Okocha, Kanu's Big Boy Era Destroyed Eagles, By Siasia / Messi, Iniesta And Ronaldo Makes De Final Shortlist Of Fifa Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.