Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics (66864 Views)

Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Young Man Attempts Suicide, Jumps From 3rd Mainland Bridge (video + Graphics) / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Regex: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2021
If only BMW can employ me now, I have seen a marketing strategy for them.

But na my employment kill am

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nwodosis:
BMW no longer have strong body frames.

On the contrary, this man just succeeded in helping to push BMW's stock market value to the roof.
By the time this news goes viral in the US and UK, investors will be more than willing to part with extra dollars just to own BMW shares.

Drop a bag of cement from 50ft atop a Mazda vehicle, the end result will very well show you the enormity of this scenario.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Bleiz(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Explorers:

Tell me a light skin vehicle that will stand the impact of a grown man(60kg - 70kg) falling from 100ft.

We are talking about 600 to 700 Newton.

No soft skinned car will ever withstand such an impact.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Poor guy.
The problem he was running from didn't allow him die.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
I know him. He's a time traveller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Scamperlee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2021
Those suffering here and other Africa countries are looking for means to go there, whereas those that are there are also looking for suicide means to end their life.
This life no equal at all
#VanityUponVanity
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Elidrisy20: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
My own be say na who go repair that BMW?
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by ComeToJesus: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Explorers:
The man survived the fall and was seen writhing in pain on the pavement.

As he stood up, with shards of glass and the broken car roof surrounding him, the man saw that his right arm was broken and asked witnesses. 'What happened?'

Witnesses and workers at the building stated that the man did not work inside the building and it is unclear how and why he was there.

He also refused to give police officers his name, a source said.

'He fell into the car through the sunroof, then climbed out of the car and fell on the ground,' said Mark Bordeaux, 50, who works in the building and saw the aftermath.

'He was trying to get up but people were trying to get him to stay down, "You don't know how hurt you are".

'So he stayed there until the police and ambulances came.

He kept saying, "Leave me alone, I want to die."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10072395/Man-plunges-100ft-ninth-floor-New-Jersey-high-rise-SURVIVES.html

I'm sorry, but I laughed. The question he asked is funny. "What happened?" grin
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by MummyD2020(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
I wanted to state other easier alternatives to try out, but no. I dont know what might have made him chose this route. Depression is real. I hope he finds a way out of the issue.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Clinghton: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Some films na real no b trick.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Rexymania(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Drugs or depression
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Origin(f): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
Wow...

Just gently live and enjoy life

And be grateful to be whole...

What if you did not die but was seriously disabled in pain and very very aware....

Hmmm....
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by omoadeleye(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
He should just go and jump all over again.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by deavicky(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nwodosis:
what do u mean? Or don't you have any knowledge of physics. Mass X acceleration.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Tundex911: 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Why say na on car roof he go drop himself shey the fool no see ground there, and he dey shout say he won die weyrey man
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Major7: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Miracle...that what it is. A second chance to live rightly.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Rajahbite(m): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2021
He's one jolly lucky fella I've seen, because the impact of hitting the roof of that luxury wheels should have sent him directly into the elitists phase of highness (as is often the case) rather than reset his faculties to FS(as it is) which actually a very rare occurrence. The State should make him replace that ride to the owner, after which he should be sent to train for free-falling WITHOUT parachutes but a license to infinite amount of doping.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Exodora: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2021
He has been watching too Netflix war blood movies this days.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Arnoldo(m): 2:51am On Oct 09, 2021
Explorers:

Tell me a light skin vehicle that will stand the impact of a grown man(60kg - 70kg) falling from 100ft.
him think say na Eba fall
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by princefunm: 3:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Coward!

Why didn't he find solid concrete floor to jump.

Of all the whole windows to choose he had to pick one with a car to break his fall.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by yommytino(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2021
Jumping from 9th floor challenge #WhatHappened
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by pegix(m): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2021
Explorers:

u sabijare
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by xavierx: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Time traveller
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by victorazy(m): 7:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Nwodosis:

What do you mean?
This is the most stvpid comment I've ever read on NL
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Daboomb: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Come Again..
You Say What??
Like, he didn't die, but his brain wiped a little??
When he asked “What Happened”, what answers was he really expecting??

He was expecting to face Baba God Panel, in Heaven. grin
Instead, he was still seeing the same "bad" People he left behind on mother Earth, so he was confused and asked: What happened?

As in, Did all of you follow me to die, when l died or how did you all get here again? sad angry grin grin

but as it is, he is on NYSC (Now Your Suffering Continues) cheesy

BTW: Police should take him back up and make him repeat the Jump.
I hate Cheating, this time around, they should put a CAT Caterpillar on the ground

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by NightHawke: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2021
I hope he gets help that will make life meaningful to him.

Given the present economic and social challenges, we cannot rule out cases of increased suicide and these are largely unreported in Nigeria too. We are no longer the happy people we used to be. Religion that used to be the opium for most persons is fast fading away as reality sinks in. Our extended family support structure is almost gone. Frustration is pushing people to do things they normally wouldn't do. Hopelessness eventually leads to suicidal tendencies.

If you are reading this and there is something troubling you, a situation that seems to be beyond you or about to take a decision you might regret in future or feel helpless... I pray help reaches you, I pray you find comfort knowing that the world needs you; YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE.

You are the strenght of many, You are the light many are seeking, You have so much to give and surely GOD WILL BLESS YOU AGAIN AND LIFT YOU UP BEYOND YOUR PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES.

Remain Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by 6ixT8: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
This man might be from another planet or afterlife.

This is extraordinary to be just ordinary!
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Koko0: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
God gave him a second chance.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by hahn(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
He should be allowed to jump again from the top of the roof and aim for the concrete directly instead.
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 10, 2021
arantess:

Hancock
Crank
Re: Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
When you cheat the death, tomorrow you may not be lucky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.