Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What To Do To A Lying Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What To Do To A Lying Wife (1777 Views)

Woman Sells Her Newborn Baby For N500,000 In Imo After Lying To Husband (Photo) / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by BadBradley: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
Ur father, ur mother and ur entire family are dumb and insensitive idiots.
Says the human leftover whose mother couldn't treat her communally acquired herpes before giving birth to a human roach like you.

Demented imbeciile.
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Deathisfree:

My brother. Why should a woman lie to her husband no matter what ?
This is not logical
Actually it is not right Boss man. I know how you feel coupled with what she had been doing at home online and offline. You have two kids already. Just calm down ,when you get back from the trip, you can call her and talk it over with her pls Sir. Don't be angry, still forgive her & let her know that her attitude of lying & unfaithfulness is really hurting you both when you're far and when you are close. Be calming down pls Boss man.. I wish you a lovely and a happy marriage! No marriage is perfect, the ones wey you dey see outside wey go claim see na them be best just dey cover up, with pictures and smiles. Laugh it out loud pls. Devil won't destroy your home through your wife or you in Jesus name Amen!
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
Deathisfree:
Hello room. My marriage is about 2 years old. And God blesses us with 2 sons .
I would love to go straight to the point

I base in Ibadan with my family,I travelled to Abuja on Monday for a business trip.
My wife told me she was going to buy some clothes for our Son today, which I gave her the money for it and she will be going with her mom.

Her mom stays few mins drive to our resident. I decided to track the car I bought for her and it shows that the car is at her mothers house. And the tracker also shows that she went to pick her mom and head to the market also but basically the car was at her moms house when I tracked it.

I called my wife and ask of her location she told me she’s at the market buying some stuffs,I told her to come on whatsap for a video call. She received and she stayed behind a wall through out the video call and pretended to have a bad coverage

In short. I had to tell her to give the phone to her mom to speak with her and ask her. Her mom told me they are home just like the car tracker said.

I’m just wondering why she would lie about her location and confused right now. I am thinking of seizing the car from her for a week or just keep low and plan my life since no woman can be trusted

She has been lying petty lies but I haven’t been able to get her just like I did today. She has been begging for forgiveness since morning and I am just clueless on what to do

Your wife needs to double up her hustle...just imagine the insult cus you gave her a car. Mtchew, thank God for me abeg
Re: What To Do To A Lying Wife by Deathisfree: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Actually it is not right Boss man. I know how you feel coupled with what she had been doing at home online and offline. You have two kids already. Just calm down ,when you get back from the trip, you can call her and talk it over with her pls Sir. Don't be angry, still forgive her & let her know that her attitude of lying & unfaithfulness is really hurting you both when you're far and when you are close. Be calming down pls Boss man.. I wish you a lovely and a happy marriage! No marriage is perfect, the ones wey you dey see outside wey go claim see na them be best just dey cover up, with pictures and smiles. Laugh it out loud pls. Devil won't destroy your home through your wife or you in Jesus name Amen!

Thanks my brother. May God bless your home

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Explains Why He Has Been Sleeping With His Brother's Wife For 7years (VIDEO) / Breaking news:Anambra State Uni Student Beaten To Death By School Anti-cult(mpz) / Police Officer Molested By Group Of Guys In Aba..pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.