Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers (6598 Views)

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:23am On Oct 09, 2021
More

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Illuminatiship(m): 12:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Celebrate with those celebrating,and a big congratulations to davido..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by SUCKCESSFUL: 12:36am On Oct 09, 2021
The future is Money lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by slawormiir: 12:50am On Oct 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....

I heard this niggar is in Benin city

Him mama land.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by yanabasee2: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2021
He should tell us what's happening with people around him....

4 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by chatinent: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2021
Is that not Sydney?

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Totilopussylick(m): 3:07am On Oct 09, 2021
That's how 30bg gangs rolls smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Gadafii: 4:04am On Oct 09, 2021
yanabasee2:
they are dying

What else should he tell you?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 09, 2021
Nice. At least the heir apparent ( ifeanyin) will have enough to inherit from him.

Small boy with sense. By the way, he looks so lean. Hope he never carry Sha.

Wait a sec, I've never seen or heard of Wizkid aquiring any property before. Only news and pics of him wearing expensive designers clothes I see all the time.
Or is he not mature enough to start having one?

6 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Nuelito: 5:06am On Oct 09, 2021
Dude just dey invest wisely....nice one OBO

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Kpomosauce: 5:06am On Oct 09, 2021
OBO!!!! chiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Bighead9: 5:27am On Oct 09, 2021
yanabasee2:

I'm also interested in knowing.
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by xpressionx(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by pepperdemzombie: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2021
Mercychen:
Nice. At least the heir apparent ( ifeanyin) will have enough to inherit from him.

Wait a sec, I've never seen or heard of Wizkid aquiring any property before. Only news and pics of him wearing expensive designers clothes that make him look like a scarecrow shocked I see all the time.

Gold diggers can't even hide their intention from the public. Once they see inheritance, another gold digger will quickly marry his mother and inherit the boy plus properties according to tradition.
Wisdom no go kill una!
Imade is his first born and heir, he is from the West.

8 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2021
That's how we roll.

OBO.
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by pepperdemzombie: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Bighead9:

I'm also interested in knowing.
You wan join them?
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Danjikanbauchi: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Omo see investment ! God make ways for us too.
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by pepperdemzombie: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Real nigga smiley, Cruising around from the proceed from the demised of his ex- photographer lipsrsealed

In disguise as popular raining musician world wide smiley.

Without assurance Mama ifeanyi besides him angry lipsrsealed
Why are you crying?
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2021
yanabasee2:

like you can see in the pix n video, they are building his house!
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by MayorWhales: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2021
Mercychen:

Wait a sec, I've never seen or heard of Wizkid aquiring any property before. Only news and pics of him wearing expensive designers clothes that make him look like a scarecrow shocked I see all the time.

Are you not also matured enough to have one? Or you’re waiting to rip someone’s son of his inheritance grin Just because some don’t post their properties and haves doesn’t mean they don’t have them and I’m sure you should be matured enough to have understood this before jumping into the ocean. Note: Never again should you compare a human as you to a “Scarecrow”
If you broke and clowning a millionaire the joke is on you

8 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2021
MayorWhales:

Are you not also matured enough to have one? Or you’re waiting to rip someone’s son of his inheritance grin Just because some don’t post their properties and haves doesn’t mean they don’t have them and I’m sure you should be matured enough to have understood this before jumping into the ocean. Note: Never again should you compare a human as you to a “Scarecrow”
If you broke and clowning a millionaire the joke is on you

Can you just stop being sentimental and see the humor intended here? Uchu.

By the way, if I'm half as rich as him, why won't I acquire?
Oh.. He doesn't like to announce but he announces it whenever he buys a Fendi overall for 15million naira?
Free me abeg.
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by princepee: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Congrats David,
But which work him do for there ?
All for the grams,
Shaa be careful make them no kidnap you oo. Abuja near Niger oo
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Real nigga smiley, Cruising around from the proceed from the demised of his ex- photographer lipsrsealed

In disguise as popular raining musician world wide smiley.

Without assurance Mama ifeanyi besides him angry lipsrsealed
see your mouth,but wetin concern me first, shebi na agbo I wan sell
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Omo baba olowo, it's very good to invest in real estate, very very good.
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Solidkay(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2021
All for the gram just to keep the fans entertained.
Good one from davido
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by dominique(f): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2021
This weight loss looks good on him.
Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Sydney talker spotted grin grin

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Charmingrascal(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2021
Deal to advertise for rolling bricks construction limited.

OBO!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His House In Abuja That's Under Construction & Joined The Workers by Abdul9025(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2021
cool end time things... Politicians dei do things for the cam.. Artists too don join them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Traditional Wedding Photos / Small Doctor Shares Touching Story On His Son's Birthday(pics) / Cardib Exposes Her Private Part While Showing Love To Her Husband- Celebrities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.