Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. (20154 Views)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by seankim(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2021
I wish there is a better way to present this.

Have you ever worked or currently working under a super rich man/woman? a celebrity a high class politician? please share your experience with them.

Based on my own experience with my former boss(A billionaire businessman), the rich live like any other people out there, nothing so special. They have their own 'common' problems too. they also quarrel over petty things as well.

PROS: My former boss was very good to me. He took me as his own brother. We used to attend events together. I mean, super private events in places like ikoyi and banana island.
Imagine the thought that'll be running through your mind when you know that you don't actually belong to a gathering.
(flamboyant life at ikoyi in the day, your own reality by evening, a rented apartment in Ogba).

CONS: While I was with him, I didn't have my time to myself.

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by chiommy123(f): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2021
Their lives is all about money and more money no much time for themselves and family

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by SweetOlive(f): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2021
They tend to owe you more than the regular people.

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by xpressionx(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Genesils(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
To work with elite men or people of high calibers, you gotta buy into their reality and make it yours

Nothing like your own life or career path, it must align with theirs else you'll be tagged unloyal.

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by kennethfranc(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
My current boss who is a mega millionaire but you can never know if dem no tell you. He Lives a simple bachelor life (His family is in another state).
He gives for a living. Imagine getting 75% extra on alowee on top the normal salary.
The only disadvantage is when he's angry (which doesn't last up to an hr) just give am 100m space grin grin

Oga me your generation no go ever beg

221 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Sonnobax15(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
That was way back in 2011,I was just working in a lawyer's law firm,in order to save money for my admission.... Mennnnnnnn,the lawyer Owed me up to Four months salary and was having the i-don't-care attitude....The painful part was that most times he used to discuss how much he has been sending to his son who was schooling in the U.K......
I was fed up and I confronted him.. immediately after he paid me my salary,the next day when I went to work,i met the office locked and everything that was inside was packed out grin. Na then I realize say mennnnnnnn I've been sacked in a polite way grin

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by slawormiir: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

SweetOlive:
You got experience baby girl and your boyfriend must be a real niggar

Rich people are one hell of a stingy people...

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
No freedom,no time of your own and them owe staffs and workers pass

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by ucheemmadu18(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Once worked for a chairman of an area council in Abuja.. That Honorable na stingy man.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by BigDawsNet: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
She's very strong
Wonderful, not playful
And she deserves some respect...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
We wish we have an experience to share.
Non of us @[b][/b] have the opportunity to work directly under any elite
But we learnt a lot from the good ones among them.
Life experienced that shaped our future.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by ignis: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
That your cons is not a con.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Dozis: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
From my personal experience, never expect more than your salary or think that you are going to get a bigger connection by working for an elite boss, it may never happen, you'd rather see their children and the children of their friends climb the social ladder while you are actually the ladder they use to climb, they can give you small pecks but in most cases nothing more.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by bravehost4u(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
A lot to learn from working for them, most of them are super stingy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Shikena(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
You learn fast the difference between emotional thinking and rational thinking.
They don't have time for stories. You also learn why it's only the poor that call people stingy, they don't have that word in their dictionary. They know the value of every dime spent or wasted today and the impact on your tomorrow.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by fkj950ax(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
What or who is an elite person to start with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by onoms4luv(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Drains

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by cmecproblem(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
I realised that all that glitters is not Gold.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Afokesco(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Dem go use you finish Dem go drop you....for them to give you money .. heaven go fall first ... their hand tight like plier

29 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by tstx(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by afamaustin(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
U HV to be careful the don't tolerate laziness and mistakes

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by ednut1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
They live on bank loans, like fake life, treat staff like slaves, nack the beautiful female workers etc

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
I don’t know if this thread is ok considering the security situation in the country. Maybe as long as no names are mentioned then it should be fine, I guess

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Samiah33(m): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
They are something else

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by JackWolfskin: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by OlawaleBammie: 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
What i know is dat majority of them are very stingy

If u re working under them(the billionaires and the multimillionaires) and u urgently need a help of let say 20k( maybe for the CS of one's wife) don't be surprised wen they tell u dey can only lend u 12k and at the end of the month deduction of the 12k is is the first alert u wil get before the salary alert

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by MeghaneMorgane(f): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ummm
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by princegasket13: 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
H
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by BillionKnights: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yeah I did, they were nice but..
I think a rich person should never get angry coz when they do, their small vex could mean the end of someone's livelihood.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Greystone: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
SweetOlive:

Very true.
I had a multi millionaire boss who always paid my salary from the middle to the end of the next month.
His excuse was always that he forgot.
Very annoying.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Is There A Bright Future For Biotechnologists In Nigeria? / Customs To Sack 400 More Officers Or Even More - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.