Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? (715 Views)

Is the Dtruthspeaker, Right About This Post? / Dtruthspeaker What Is The Name Of The God That Created Your God? / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Judas1X: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker, sorry homie cheesy. I promise I'm not trolling you this time. I mean everything from the bottom of my left breast grin grin grin

As much as his antics amuse me to no end, I'm becoming quite concerned about this user's mental health. Often times, he strikes me as mentally _retarded. I promise this isn't an intentional insult grin, it's what I truly and honestly believe. And that's saying a lot because I've observed a lot of troll posters accross the sections in this forum

Now I understand that generally, Christians in this section can be very irrational concerning their faith. Their faith and religion is true and no amount of debate, evidence, logical appeals or philosophical enquiry can move their position. This is very evident in any discussion with them. It's literally impossible to care for facts and truth when you're a Christian, Muslim, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, whatever, bla bla bla etcetera etcetera..... grin grin

However in some of these Christians. you can still sense some form of sanity within them in the way they argue. No matter how absurd their position is, you can still understand the logic in their arguments because they are more articulate and actually use logic in drawing their conclusions.... even though their logic may not totally reflect the reality we can observe (I would drop names but I don't care to flatter any individual this morning. Besides this thread is intended for only one subject).

However there's a funny man who operates on Nairaland under the moniker "Dtruthspeaker". grin grin grin. A self- acclaimed lawyer that apparently spends more time on online chatrooms engaging in useless arguments than in law courts cheesy cheesy. This guy is as different and weird as they come (Personally, I have a suspicion that he's the reincarnate sockpuppet of an old deactivated user called Donroxy. But that's a theory for another day. Besides if my theory was true, it would mean he was more mentally stable and capable then grin)

This man is the KING OF SOPHISTRY, POOR EQUIVOCATIONS & many other forms of ILLOGIC I can't be arsed to start enumerating because of time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

There used to be a popular lawyer on this forum (moniker withheld) that I'm aware of, but this guy was tooooo intelligent and such a beast in logical and philosophical arguments. He was also a clever wordsmith & he garnered the respect of both Christians and Atheists alike. Funnily enough, he was a god-believer (albeit with a different conception of god. Nairaland veterans may know who I'm referring to wink). I don't know if he's still active but I'm 100% percent sure he would have scoffed at this wannabe lawyer who doesnt know that fractions and square roots can be used in real life.

Speaking of this, what kind of erudite lawyer or scholar is unaware that square roots and fractions are applicable to our daily life? If we assume that he truly didn't know (which to be frank, would be far more of an embarrassment grin), what kind of law practicioner is so obstinate in the face of overwhelming evidence? Which kain lawyer dey reject clear and obvious EVIDENCE (I didn't say claim but EVIDENCE)?!! It's hard to imagine this guy being an actual lawyer grin grin

I also read a thread this morning where this man accused someone of using two monikers in a thread (hypocrisy by the way, since he's been accused countless times of being the person behind the TRUESPEAK moniker, and he doesn't take any measures to debunk this accusation)

The person he accused then challenged him to a Zoom meeting to disprove his allegations. This shameless, lying coward refused to accept the challenge, insisting without any bases that the other guy was lying. Apparently smearing people's names is a joke to you.... angry

Now, speaking of alternate monikers, this guy's writing styles, use of letters and all other quirks he has, as well as his shady antics and gimmicks closely mirrors that of another moniker called TRUESPEAK. I'll implore anybody who might be reading this thread and is unfamiliar with the moniker DTRUTHSPEAKER, to go check out the posts of both monikers and come to their own honest and objective conclusions here. Inasmuch as he constantly denies being the same person, the similarities are so laughably obvious.

I am aware that there's no shame in having more than one moniker (my moniker even is an alternate. I've been on NL since '08 wink). However, it's when you begin to like your own posts, have detailed conversations with yourself, that we then begin to confirm that you might actually be having hallucinations resulting from poor mental health

There's a fine line between being deluded and being mentally and cognitively impaired

After a long and honesty scrutiny of his style, patterns, arguments and use of English, grammar, semantics and structure...... I've concluded that either

1. Dtruthspeaker might actually be suffering from a mental illness. He strikes me as somebody on the autistic spectrum. Probably suffering from Asperger's. grin grin grin

2. Dtruthspeaker is secretly a TROLL. He's not serious about anything he posts. He knows the correct things. He knows what's truly right and what's truly factual. Everything he posts is actually just to get a reaction out of other users. He might be a secret atheist cheesy grin

I think these are obvious conclusions. I can't imagine any other option at the moment. Personally, I think the first option is much more likely

As much as I love to bully him, I find him equally interesting and pathetic. cry I refuse to believe that a grown arse adult can be this foolish and unreasonable. Or maybe I'm the one who's naive about people on the internet? Don't think so though, cause I've come accross lots of nutters online over the years and I have to say, this guy ranks as the top nut - the biggest nutcase on the internet grin grin grin

Budaatum, Lordreed, HappyPagan, Kobojunkie, sonmvayina, Tamaratonye1, Bassreeves, Hellvictorinho, Otematum, Bacteriologist, Workch etc etc

Let me know what you guys think. What are your views on Dtruthspeaker? cheesy Is he an actual mental case? Is he just a troll? What are you opinions on his ideologies, arguments, his approach to debate and beliefs? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have a blessed Sunday fellas cool

9 Likes

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Too long so I did not read it.

Like I have said and always said, everyone who has 2 monikers has been properly identified.

Right now WORKCH HAS 3, FatherofJesus has 2 (that I know of) Somnvayina has 2.

All where caught.

LAY TRAPS BETWEEN FOR US
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by truespeak: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2021
Judas1X:
Dtruthspeaker, sorry homie cheesy. I promise I'm not trolling you this time. I mean everything from the bottom of my left breast grin grin grin

As much as his antics amuse me to no end, I'm becoming quite concerned about this user's mental health. Often times, he strikes me as mentally _retarded. I promise this isn't an intentional insult grin, it's what I truly and honestly believe. And that's saying a lot because I've observed a lot of troll posters accross the sections in this forum

Now I understand that generally, Christians in this section can be very irrational concerning their faith. Their faith and religion is true and no amount of debate, evidence, logical appeals or philosophical enquiry can move their position. This is very evident in any discussion with them. It's literally impossible to care for facts and truth when you're a Christian, Muslim, Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, whatever, bla bla bla etcetera etcetera..... grin grin

However in some of these Christians. you can still sense some form of sanity within them in the way they argue. No matter how absurd their position is, you can still understand the logic in their arguments because they are more articulate and actually use logic in drawing their conclusions.... even though their logic may not totally reflect the reality we can observe (I would drop names but I don't care to flatter any individual this morning. Besides this thread is intended for only one subject).

However there's a funny man who operates on Nairaland under the moniker "Dtruthspeaker". grin grin grin. A self- acclaimed lawyer that apparently spends more time on online chatrooms engaging in useless arguments than in law courts cheesy cheesy. This guy is as different and weird as they come (Personally, I have a suspicion that he's the reincarnate sockpuppet of an old deactivated user called Donroxy. But that's a theory for another day. Besides if my theory was true, it would mean he was more mentally stable and capable then grin)

This man is the KING OF SOPHISTRY, POOR EQUIVOCATIONS & many other forms of ILLOGIC I can't be arsed to start enumerating because of time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

There used to be a popular lawyer on this forum (moniker withheld) that I'm aware of, but this guy was tooooo intelligent and such a beast in logical and philosophical arguments. He was also a clever wordsmith & he garnered the respect of both Christians and Atheists alike. Funnily enough, he was a god-believer (albeit with a different conception of god. Nairaland veterans may know who I'm referring to wink). I don't know if he's still active but I'm 100% percent sure he would have scoffed at this wannabe lawyer who doesnt know that fractions and square roots can be used in real life.

Speaking of this, what kind of erudite lawyer or scholar is unaware that square roots and fractions are applicable to our daily life? If we assume that he truly didn't know (which to be frank, would be far more of an embarrassment grin), what kind of law practicioner is so obstinate in the face of overwhelming evidence? Which kain lawyer dey reject clear and obvious EVIDENCE (I didn't say claim but EVIDENCE)?!! It's hard to imagine this guy being an actual lawyer grin grin

I also read a thread this morning where this man accused someone of using two monikers in a thread (hypocrisy by the way, since he's been accused countless times of being the person behind the TRUESPEAK moniker, and he doesn't take any measures to debunk this accusation)

The person he accused then challenged him to a Zoom meeting to disprove his allegations. This shameless, lying coward refused to accept the challenge, insisting without any bases that the other guy was lying. Apparently smearing people's names is a joke to you.... angry

Now, speaking of alternate monikers, this guy's writing styles, use of letters and all other quirks he has, as well as his shady antics and gimmicks closely mirrors that of another moniker called TRUESPEAK. I'll implore anybody who might be reading this thread and is unfamiliar with the moniker DTRUTHSPEAKER, to go check out the posts of both monikers and come to their own honest and objective conclusions here. Inasmuch as he constantly denies being the same person, the similarities are so laughably obvious.

I am aware that there's no shame in having more than one moniker (my moniker even is an alternate. I've been on NL since '08 wink). However, it's when you begin to like your own posts, have detailed conversations with yourself, that we then begin to confirm that you might actually be having hallucinations resulting from poor mental health

There's a fine line between being deluded and being mentally and cognitively impaired

After a long and honesty scrutiny of his style, patterns, arguments and use of English, grammar, semantics and structure...... I've concluded that either

1. Dtruthspeaker might actually be suffering from a mental illness. He strikes me as somebody on the autistic spectrum. Probably suffering from Asperger's. grin grin grin

2. Dtruthspeaker is secretly a TROLL. He's not serious about anything he posts. He knows the correct things. He knows what's truly right and what's truly factual. Everything he posts is actually just to get a reaction out of other users. He might be a secret atheist cheesy grin

I think these are obvious conclusions. I can't imagine any other option at the moment. Personally, I think the first option is much more likely

As much as I love to bully him, I find him equally interesting and pathetic. cry I refuse to believe that a grown arse adult can be this foolish and unreasonable. Or maybe I'm the one who's naive about people on the internet? Don't think so though, cause I've come accross lots of nutters online over the years and I have to say, this guy ranks as the top nut - the biggest nutcase on the internet grin grin grin

Budaatum, Lordreed, HappyPagan, Kobojunkie, sonmvayina, Tamaratonye1, Bassreeves, Hellvictorinho, Otematum, Bacteriologist, Workch etc etc

Let me know what you guys think. What are your views on Dtruthspeaker? cheesy Is he an actual mental case? Is he just a troll? What are you opinions on his ideologies, arguments, his approach to debate and beliefs? cheesy cheesy cheesy

A Thread just for me and Dtruthspeaker?

Oh, I am flattered grin grin grin

So much Allegations and Lamentations in one thread, Na wa o!

Anyway, Allegation is free, Anyone can allege but the Truth is in the proving.

I have always said I am open to scrutiny and thorough search anytime anyday! grin

1 Like

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by truespeak: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Like I have said and always said, everyone who has 2 monikers has been properly identified.

All where caught.

LAY TRAPS BETWEEN FOR US

You don burst this one brain so o sotey im open thread because of you!

Chai!
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

Chai!

Normal, normal!
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Judas1X: 11:11am On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

Chai!
Indeed, you don burst my brain grin. And I've decided that your possible mental inadequacies and defects need to be brought to the fore lest they run out of hand cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you're already displaying the symptoms of your malady, "quote-myself-and-respond" grin. As for the claims that you have only moniker, puhleeaaase, spare us the sad lies. Even a corpse can sniff out the stench of your madness through any disguise you choose to manifest in grin grin grin

As you can see, I clearly care about you, hence why I summoned this intervention for your sake. Your late father's ghost won't rest easy knowing that his only son is continuing the family madness unabated grin grin grin

I'll withhold further comments until I perhaps start getting replies from the more "normal" monikers. Meanwhile keep up with the antics. Trust me you're the patient to be treated, and we're the doctors. Don't stop the exhibition, we're watching closely, and you're playing the script perfectly cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by truespeak: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2021
Judas1X:

Indeed, you don burst my brain grin. And I've decided that your possible mental inadequacies and defects need to be brought to the fore lest they run out of hand cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you're already displaying the symptoms of your malady, "quote-myself-and-respond" grin. As for the claims that you have only moniker, puhleeaaase, spare us the sad lies. Even a corpse can sniff out the stench of your madness through any disguise you choose to manifest in grin grin grin

As you can see, I clearly care about you, hence why I summoned this intervention for your sake. Your late father's ghost won't rest easy knowing that his only son is continuing the family madness unabated grin grin grin

I'll withhold further comments until I perhaps start getting replies from the more "normal" monikers. Meanwhile keep up with the antics. Trust me you're the patient to be treated, and we're the doctors. Don't stop the exhibition, we're watching closely, and you're playing the script perfectly cheesy grin grin

shocked shocked Too much madness in one post, please go take some medication and cool off oo
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Workch: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

All where caught.

LAY TRAPS BETWEEN FOR US
everyone have detected the mental instability

8 Likes

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by budaatum: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2021
I think he is theuntruthspeaker and does not know that he speaks untruths.

budaatum:
Pako is for you. There's no better way to describe what ails you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkyiawJiE4

na pako ooo na pako
na suegbe ehh na suegbe ehh na pako
wetin this things means
i go tell you now
carpenter wen no e work na suegbe ehh ehh na suegbe ohh ahh ahhx2
tailor wen dy sew like carpenter na suegbe ohh ehh ehh na suegbe oooox2
doctor wen dy do like lawyer na suegbe ehh ehh na suegbe ohh ohh
lawyer wen dy talk like doctor na suegbe ehh ehh oh na suegbe eh ooh ahh
commisioner wen no e work na suegbe ehh na suegbe ohh ohh
ehn we don finish for suegbe now for pako
carpenter wen no e work na pako oo na pako oo, tailor wen dy sew like tailor na pako oo na pako ooo
lawyer wen dy talk like lawyer na pako ooo
na pako oohh ohh
doctor wen dy do like doctor na pako ohh na pako ohh ohh
commisioner wen no e work na pako ohh na pako ohh ohh
e fit bad na suegbe nd if e good na pako na pako ohh ohh x2...
suegbe na suegbe ehh ehh pako na pako ohh ohhx2

3 Likes

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by kingxsamz(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lmao.. Person wey dey use alternate moniker dey reply ihnsef to win argument. grin grin
Na real mental illness.

7 Likes

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by SSIPON(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

All where caught.

LAY TRAPS BETWEEN FOR US

Lol
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by AnalQueenluci: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

A Thread just for me and Dtruthspeaker?

Oh, I am flattered grin grin grin

So much Allegations and Lamentations in one thread, Na wa o!

Anyway, Allegation is free, Anyone can allege but the Truth is in the proving.

I have always said I am open to scrutiny and thorough search anytime anyday! grin

You are not smart grin how come you and dtruthspeaker agree together so easily
, So disgusting ! Nairaland sucks

4 Likes

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by truespeak: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

So because we agree on issues mean we are the same?

See how biased you are? grin grin

If you were unbiased and interested in finding out the Truth you would have asked a reasonable question rather than conclude as you did!

You just shot yourself in the face.

1 Like

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

Car Gurus, Doctors, Mechanics tend to agree with each other.

Same for Lawyers too.
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by AnalQueenluci: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

If you were unbiased and interested in finding out the Truth you would have asked a reasonable question rather than conclude as you did!

You liar you can't fool me ,this antics of righteousness2 and jesusjnr2020 aren't new to us anymore
Abeg carry your delusion out of my sight it stinks

3 Likes

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by AnalQueenluci: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
truespeak:

This one quoting by 5:25 the other quoting at 5:26 so much for a Lying pastor

5 Likes

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by truespeak: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

You liar you can't fool me ,this antics of righteousness2 and jesusjnr2020 aren't new to us anymore
Abeg carry your delusion out of my sight it stinks

Ehen, now you reveal your hatred in proof of my earlier statement.
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by sonmvayina(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Car Gurus, Doctors, Mechanics tend to agree with each other.

Same for Lawyers too.

People are noticing...I thought it was just me.

See yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by truespeak: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
AnalQueenluci:

This one quoting by 5:25 the other quoting at 5:26 so much for a Lying pastor

So now we must speak several minutes or hours apart to show difference grin grin grin

Your desperation has been noted!
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

People are noticing...I thought it was just me.

See yourself.

As I said, carpenters, Muslims, Satanists Jws must sound alike.
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by sonmvayina(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

As I said, carpenters, Muslims, Satanists Jws must sound alike.

Thanks for proving my point...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

Thanks for proving my point...

it was MY POINT AND I BROUGHT IT DOWN FIRST. grin

You only came to corroborate and inadvertently witness for me! grin

1 Like

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by budaatum: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na pako

4 Likes

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Janosky: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
Judas1X:

[

Bros, leave JWs out of your squabbles with your fellow 3 gods devotees.
The same oly ghost is influencing you & him as well as others.
Stay your lane jejely.
Shalom.
grin
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Tamaratonye1(f): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2021
Fora like these attract not just garden-variety evangelical crackpots, but also sometimes folks off their meds, people on the spectrum, people acting out experimental personas, children posing as adults, etc etc. I don't care to get drawn into their alternate reality or drama, but I can choose whether or how much I engage with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by budaatum: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tamaratonye1:
Fora like these attract not just garden-variety evangelical crackpots, but also sometimes folks off their meds, people on the spectrum, people acting out experimental personas, children posing as adults, etc etc. I don't care to get drawn into their alternate reality or drama, but I can choose whether or how much I engage with them.

You are however obviously drawn here Tama, lol. I guess like to a mad person on the street though.
Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by Tamaratonye1(f): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
budaatum:

You are however obviously drawn here Tama, lol. I guess like to a mad person on the street though.
LOL. Well, you might say that. I find this forum to be one of the more entertaining forums I've ever been on, not at all for intellectual stimulation though, but more because it is chock full of colourful and eccentric characters. And nowadays I still take care not to get drawn into their crazy la la land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Dtruthspeaker A.k.a Truespeak Be Mentally Unstable? by budaatum: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tamaratonye1:

LOL. Well, you might say that. I find this forum to be one of the more entertaining forums I've ever been on, not at all for intellectual stimulation though, but more because it is chock full of colourful and eccentric characters. And nowadays I still take care not to get drawn into their crazy la la land.

"Take care not to get drawn into their crazy la la land", as if its not your crazy la la land too once you're drawn into it, lol. But isn't that stimulating, the need to learn self control instead of being controlled by the crazy?

I think you should one day come for the intellectual stimulation. You don't need to be stimulated yourself but you might stimulate others. Ah, dammit! Me me me me me ... I'm confessing. A religious thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pope Appoints Nigerian Priest Permanent Representative To UN / Prayer Points To Prevail Over Forces & Controlling Power Of Darkness / Thou Shalt Not Covet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.