Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve (3900 Views)

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos) / Victor Ndigwe, 1st Nigerian Male Model To Walk The Runways Of Milan & Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by johnjoel(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2011
Tis is 19 years old Sarbian born androgynous[neither clearly masciline nor clearly femine in appearance]
model Andrej pejac who models both mens and womans wear,,,, Andrej is a male but has the curves of a woman;;']
ok now is there like any medical explanation for this,

Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by johnjoel(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2011
shocked his other picture

Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by hackney(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2011
Thats the result of parents that toy with hormone drugs ; they upset their natural hormonal balance and
then give birth to children that have no clear-cut majority hormone.

there will be a lot of that in coming generations.
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by BabyCakes(f): 2:43pm On May 31, 2011
Looks like a woman to me! Hey didn't Rihanna wear that dress??
http://stylefrizz.com/img/rihanna-white-JP-gaultier-dress-2011-grammy-awards.jpg
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by Akuviv: 3:44pm On May 31, 2011
She did Babycakes.

At poster, the name of the fine boy is Pejic not Pejac. Nice post though.
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by babyme1(f): 4:09pm On May 31, 2011
Freaky!

He will make good meat for gays shocked shocked
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by johnjoel(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2011
Akuviv, grin cheesy ;Dthanks for the right spelling but have you recieved any award for that correction
ha ha ha not too smart cool shocked grin
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by babyme1(f): 4:18pm On May 31, 2011
He is beautiful shocked

Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by KakiP(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2011
Hmmm, Ooh! This one pass me o!! lipsrsealed
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by johnjoel(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2011
i just love nigerian models

Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by ektbear: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2011
weird
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by Mcleo007(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2011
Are y'all sure that's a dude? Had a huge boner starring at 'em curves, embarassed embarassed
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by Akuviv: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2011
johnjoel:

Akuviv, grin cheesy ;Dthanks for the right spelling but have you recieved any award for that correction
ha ha ha not too smart cool shocked grin

Wise people accept correction. My reward? Knowing that a wise Nairalander would get the right name and not be misled by your mistake and got to know the depth of your mentality, way to shallow for my liking.
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by babyme1(f): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2011
Mcleo007:

Are y'all sure that's a dude?  Had a huge boner starring at 'em curves,  embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin grin

I hope this helps the boner cheesy

Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by tjskii(f): 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2011
are there any pictures of him modelling menswear or does he do females exclusively
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by Mcleo007(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
Abeg jorr. The fella is a pre-op tranny. undecided All these transsexuals/cross dressers just wont let us be. angry angry
Re: The Male Model With A Female Shape And Curve by Hardballer(m): 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Meet Davido's New Girlfriend / Ronaldinho Teeth Surgery: Hit Or Miss? / Yvonne Nelson Subtly Replies Yvonne Jegede, Calls Her A “Little Fool”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.