Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker (768 Views)

Share Your Experience (the Beating You Will Never Forget From Your Parent ) / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience / The Slap You Will Never Forget , Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by kinzation(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hello N'landers,

Who has had experience using this Cooker back in the days? grin grin

Narrate your experience below..

Let's have fun listening to funny experiences..

Happy Sunday Guys..

Lalasticlala

and other mods please move to the FP lets laugh small

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by kinzation(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
kinzation:
Hello N'landers,

Who has had experience using this Cooker back in the days? grin grin

Narrate your experience below..

Let's have fun listening to funny experiences..

Happy Sunday Guys..

Lalasticlala

and other mods please move to the FP lets laugh small

Na beans I be dey cook that year for polytechnic Ibadan Unity hostel block C.
Wey the thing shock me trowey me for bed.

My life flashed before my eyes grin
I come dey see white white grin
I sha thank God for life

This thing ehh grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by Blessing185(f): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by xpressionx(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
This cooker was such a sweetheart
I love it so much
Makes food so fast and brings me back to my senses wen I forget to wear plastic slippers

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by Shellsploit: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
That thing shock pass neighborhood transformer shocked shocked
Reminds me of how i used wet hand to touch it cry cry
I felt my whole life flashing in front of me in milliseconds.

2days later, my neighbor came to borrow it without my consent and he was electricuted.
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by Shedrack777: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
my sister still uses such
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by kinzation(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
That thing shock pass neighborhood transformer shocked shocked
Reminds me of how i used wet hand to touch it cry cry
I felt my whole life flashing in front of me in milliseconds.
2days later, my neighbor came to borrow it without my consent and he was electrocuted.

grin grin
Hope your neighbour later dey alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by kinzation(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
This cooker was such a sweetheart
I love it so much
Makes food so fast and brings me back to my senses wen I forget to wear plastic slippers

The thing na Brain setter grin grin grin
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by Shellsploit: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
kinzation:

grin grin
Hope your neighbour later dey alive
He died and resurrected.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by kinzation(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shellsploit:

He died and resurrected.

Lmao grin
Definitely not on the third day

Him na Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by starbuck(f): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin

This cooker made me hate anything that comes with electricity aswear... Still can't believe i survived the electrocution that came with it

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by Jamahyel(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
This tin na yin teach me to wear slippers if i dey cook even if i dey use gas nw i dey wear slippers. I'm use to it

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by Noshitboi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
This thing wey shock me comot me hairs for head angry
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by 2special(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Whenever the ring inside cut, I will always find a way of partial connection with the other part until the cooker becomes useless

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by nams77: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
starbuck:
grin grin grin grin

This cooker made me hate anything that comes with electricity aswear... Still can't believe i survived the electrocution that came with it
Abeg no kill me with laff.

Never used the damned thing but my room mate did and got zapped once in my presence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by kinzation(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oga engineerr grin
2special:
Whenever the ring inside cut, I will always find a way of partial connection with the other part until the cooker becomes useless

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by kinzation(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Noshitboi:
This thing wey shock me comot me hairs for head angry
Lol
How e taken happen

1 Like

Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by kinzation(m): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jamahyel:
This tin na yin teach me to wear slippers if i dey cook even if i dey use gas nw i dey wear slippers. I'm use to it

Lol
Learnt hard way
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by 2special(m): 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
kinzation:

Oga engineerr grin
yes o
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by iamyemiakins(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
The one I used last back then in fed poly Ado all those white ceramic stuffs and the surrounding metal don almost break finish, pot go dey do legbegbe on top the coker with serious electric shock. Na porter seize am laslas.

Na small remain sef make the thing fling porter away that night, the electric shock no be here cheesy
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by MrLobe: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
If you can survive the shock, you can definitely survive Buhari afflictions
Re: Narrate Your Experience With This Cooker by Afamsi: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Shellsploit:

He died and resurrected.
Na Angel Michael or Gabriel poshu am back..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To A Long And Happy Marriage / The Broken Bottle / Three Nigerians And Three Scots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.