Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,992 members, 7,856,011 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy (23218 Views)

Female Kidnapper Arrested For Abducting Teenage Girl In Ogun / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten / DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by loveth360(f): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yoruba muslims.
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by vinceyinnovation: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmm...

They will say handwork of the devil...well...they have received what the devil sent them to get.

Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by KarlWest(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Work of Biafran Fifu!
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Oldmansense(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Ever since IPOB released people from prison crime just increase everywhere. Now it's Delta state.
How you wan take get sense? What has ipob got to do with epie boys? This is where I live and it has nothing to do with them.this guys hate working . Their normal way of life is to watch strangers in their land work in the day time, slden.when it's 6pm they will start going from shop to shop with the saying " senior man make Dem find us something" if you don't pay they will set your shop on fire codedly
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by hmohammed(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
I thought all kidnappers were fulani men. Funny Nigerians
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by dex4sure: 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lost my ig account on nairaland via fraudster
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by zagorakis(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
If it were to be women now, those people calling for their head will be sympathizing with them, calling it inhumane treatment. That is hypocrisy.

NB..I support the treatment meted on them but should be the same irrespective of gender.
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Disgusting wicked looking animals. angry

Kill them all so we rejoice. grin

Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Yankee101: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Feel what they felt
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by AROMA1975: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by sabreal: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why are they not yet burnt?

post=106623590:
Update From . COM

Three suspected kidnappers were arrested and brutally beaten for allegedly abducting a little boy in Bayelsa state, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the suspects, Miracle a.k.a Mimi, Wari-Owei and Emi Nokuba were members of a 6-man kidnap gang that abducted the victim in Agudama-Epie, Yenagoa on Friday afternoon, October 8.

The suspects allegedly collected N50,000 ransom from the victim's family before releasing him, Learnt.

According to report reaching , The gang leader, Emi Nokuba, said to be the mastermind behind the abduction, was previously paraded by the community youths last years for stealing diesel from a widow.

Miracle and Wari-Owei arrested on Friday night while Nokuba was apprehended at his house by community youths in the early hours of Saturday.

According to a community leader, Izibeyame Prudent, the suspects have been handed over to the police after their 'normal drilling'.

Read The Report As Obtained By Below:

"THESE ARE "MIRACLE (AKA MIMI) & "WARI-OWEI RESPECTIVELY! THEY WERE AMONG THE 6 GANG KIDNAPPERS THAT KIDNAPPED A LITTLE BOY THIS AFTERNOON AND COLLECTED A RANSOM OF 50K BEFORE RELEASING THE VICTIM.

"BOTH THE KIDNAPPERS AND THE KIDNAPPED BOY RESIDE IN AGUDAMA-EPIE. MYSELF AND MY CSO APPREHENDED THEM THIS NIGHT. I HAVE HANDED THE TWO TO DPO JTF FOR PROPER INVESTIGATION.

"I WILL SOON SWING INTO ACTION FOR FOR CRIME REDUCTION AND MAKE AGUDAMA-EPIE A SAFE PLACE FOR THE RESIDENT.

"EMI NOKUBA FROM SAGBAMA LGA NOW RESIDING AT WHITE-HOUSE STREET AGUDAMA-EPIE, YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE; IS THE LEADER OF NEWLY FORM KIDNAPPING GANG.

"EMI NOKUBA MASTERMIND THE KIDNAPPING OF THE LITTLE BOY WHOM THEY TOOK A RANSOM OF 50K BEFORE RELEASING THE BOY.

"THEY KIDNAPPED THE BOY AT REDEEM GLORY STREET AND MOVED HIM TO AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING AT WINNER'S STREET; ALL IN AGUDAMA-EPIE, YENAGOA.

"IT WOULD INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE SAID EMI NOKUBA HAS BEEN PARADED BY THE COMMUNITY YOUTHS LAST YEAR WHEN HE STOLE DIESEL FROM A WIDOW.

"EMI NOKUBA WAS ARRESTED AT HIS HOME BY THE COMMUNITY YOUTHS EARLY HOURS OF SATURDAY. HE WAS HANDED OVER TO POLICE AFTER OUR NORMAL DRILLING."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by chukwuibuipob: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
sad Dem for use plier comot their teeth, break their legs b4 handover them to NPF sad.I kuku trust my Calabar pipu cool.Nah roast dem for roast dem sad
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Here I support jungle justice
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by QuickStandard: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
The country is getting scarier.
50 to kidnap someone's child...

Wonders shall never end
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Stronghold91: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
bayelsa home of criminals
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by sheriffindy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blank security is better than no security at all. The security company dey try.
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by sheriffindy(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blank security is better than no security at all..The security company dey try.
post=106623792:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Bamzyriches451: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
See their faces

Tie the idiots on a tree and scatter their ass with dagger
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106623590:
Update From . COM

Three suspected kidnappers were arrested and brutally beaten for allegedly abducting a little boy in Bayelsa state, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the suspects, Miracle a.k.a Mimi, Wari-Owei and Emi Nokuba were members of a 6-man kidnap gang that abducted the victim in Agudama-Epie, Yenagoa on Friday afternoon, October 8.

The suspects allegedly collected N50,000 ransom from the victim's family before releasing him, Learnt.

According to report reaching , The gang leader, Emi Nokuba, said to be the mastermind behind the abduction, was previously paraded by the community youths last years for stealing diesel from a widow.

Miracle and Wari-Owei arrested on Friday night while Nokuba was apprehended at his house by community youths in the early hours of Saturday.

According to a community leader, Izibeyame Prudent, the suspects have been handed over to the police after their 'normal drilling'.

That beating isn't enough. Meanwhile, u say u are d source whereas u lifted from lindaikeji

Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Lboy30(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wow! This is good news. I reside in the street and Know that Emi. He is one of those boyz who collected my wife's phone on that redeemed glory road at gun point. God has finally disgraced him. Oh God! I give you all the glory.
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Xbs1: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Oh
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Angrymode: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's funny how they manage to change from hard man to soft man when caught. This is why I respect any kinda of legit hustle.

The only sad part is that we don't get to treat our elite thieves the same way. Just imagine our crooked leaders being given 1/4 of what street thieves get before handed over to the police.
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by NengiFuhrer(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Weed morale!!! grin
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Mola001: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
[quote author=tutudesz post=106643342]Las Las na weed and girl go finish the money undecided[kikikikikikikkikikikiki���
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by Sleekfingers: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
post=106623590:
Update From . COM

"THESE ARE "MIRACLE (AKA MIMI) & "WARI-OWEI RESPECTIVELY! THEY WERE AMONG THE 6 GANG KIDNAPPERS THAT KIDNAPPED A LITTLE BOY THIS AFTERNOON AND COLLECTED A RANSOM OF 50K BEFORE RELEASING THE VICTIM.

"BOTH THE KIDNAPPERS AND THE KIDNAPPED BOY RESIDE IN AGUDAMA-EPIE. MYSELF AND MY CSO APPREHENDED THEM THIS NIGHT. I HAVE HANDED THE TWO TO DPO JTF FOR PROPER INVESTIGATION.

"I WILL SOON SWING INTO ACTION FOR FOR CRIME REDUCTION AND MAKE AGUDAMA-EPIE A SAFE PLACE FOR THE RESIDENT.

"EMI NOKUBA FROM SAGBAMA LGA NOW RESIDING AT WHITE-HOUSE STREET AGUDAMA-EPIE, YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE; IS THE LEADER OF NEWLY FORM KIDNAPPING GANG.

"EMI NOKUBA MASTERMIND THE KIDNAPPING OF THE LITTLE BOY WHOM THEY TOOK A RANSOM OF 50K BEFORE RELEASING THE BOY.

"THEY KIDNAPPED THE BOY AT REDEEM GLORY STREET AND MOVED HIM TO AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING AT WINNER'S STREET; ALL IN AGUDAMA-EPIE, YENAGOA.

"IT WOULD INTEREST YOU TO KNOW THAT THE SAID EMI NOKUBA HAS BEEN PARADED BY THE COMMUNITY YOUTHS LAST YEAR WHEN HE STOLE DIESEL FROM A WIDOW.

"EMI NOKUBA WAS ARRESTED AT HIS HOME BY THE COMMUNITY YOUTHS EARLY HOURS OF SATURDAY. HE WAS HANDED OVER TO POLICE AFTER OUR NORMAL DRILLING."

See their faces.....awon bloody lazy youths......
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by bab22: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
They kidnapped the boy at REDEEMED street and took him to an uncompleted building at WINNERS street. Why dem nor go catch u. Don't try God
Re: 3 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested & Beaten For Abducting A Little Boy by ablejesus26(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Beat shege comot from their body �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rampaging Cult Members Intercepted By Edo State Vigilante (Video) / Esther "Esabod" Aboderin Attacked At A Dublin Court House (Video) / Prosper Beyond Moore Defrauds Nigerian-Americans Of $1.4 Million In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.