Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) (45137 Views)

Taraba Secondary School Students Expelled For Protesting Over Lack Of Amenities / Philip Okafor: UNIBEN Student Returns A Missing Wallet With Money (Photo) / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Justbehave(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.
Word. RIP to her
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Badguy77(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
One hole lost cry
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
To the mumu above me!

suicide aint an option!! Famine in the land

https://www.nairaland.com/6794274/good-people-nairaland

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by comfort1870: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Indeed
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....What a waste
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Midas01: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Abeg shift go one side...

It's now you people know that not every female is a hoe abi. If she was alive and had a paying hustle you people would've been calling her olosho.
Telekinetic:

Hmmmm... Was it that bad that a beautiful girl like this resorted to suicide?! Maybe runs would have saved her life but she had some very hypocritical friends who couldn’t even contribute one naira to her. For this life as long as you’re not taking lives, all way na way o!

5 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Oluwademilade: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is really sad to read

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Same issue but I have faith and hope. Who will I leave my baby for?

God send helpers pls

5 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by CocoaOla: 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
the goberment will milk you to death
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Dawnofhope: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
May God comfort her family .

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by cooooooks(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Virtually every school abroad that I know of allows you to take the exam.

You then pay or sometimes they'll loan you the balance and you pay them, with interest over a few years.

BadNews:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/08/lagos-university-student-commits-suicide-over-inability-pay-school-fees

5 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
This is so wrong
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by goodheart02(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Living above your means. Hehe had a big phone, had whatsapp. But could not sell the phone to pay her fees.

U made no sense with this comment. So after selling her big phone what next??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Newton85: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yommychrz:
Suicide is never an option...everyone is going thru shits Dey can’t voice we should just keep believing...things can fucking change anytime
It might not be an option for you, but it's an option for others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by superemmy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Telekinetic:

Hmmmm... Was it that bad that a beautiful girl like this resorted to suicide?! Maybe runs would have saved her life but she had some very hypocritical friends who couldn’t even contribute one naira to her. For this life as long as you’re not taking lives, all way na way o!

Runs
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by stinjoe(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'm currently in that same position. No money to pay school fees and commence my final year project. But, suicide will never be the option. Once there's life, there's hope.
It's well!

16 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by AllahThePig: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
This preaching is too late. Or will you cross over to the other side and counsel her?

Yommychrz:
Suicide is never an option...everyone is going thru shits Dey can’t voice we should just keep believing...things can fucking change anytime

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hmn
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2021
Why would Lasu stops student from taking their final exams because of skol fees

Like I said b4 Nigeria is an oppressive country with oppressive systems.

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Solidkay(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
She took the way that seemed easy to her,
How wrong was she...

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by AllahThePig: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Not everybody can relate to your life experience.

Telekinetic:

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by dyze(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:

You no get sense.

5 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by SocialJustice: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
I'll rather hustle Opebi than kill myself o. Na wa. You carry sweet toto still kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
God help us. I blame Buhari. The suicide rate wasn't this high before he came to power

2 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Neddstark: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
Inasmuch as i am against olosho, but an olosho is better than this girl.

2 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by sabreal: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
What a world!!!

She ended it at he edge of her final.race. An extra year is better than killing herself

BadNews:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/08/lagos-university-student-commits-suicide-over-inability-pay-school-fees
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by TheWolfen(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just stop the see more shit. It is only psychopaths that like to see more bad news

BadNews:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by sylve11: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
whatstrack:
Its hard to catch a cheating spouse. but i have always adviced people both the ones in relationship or marriage to take the chance of trying to find out what goes on in their spouse whatsapp. 98% of cheating happen on whatsapp before the actual physical meeting.

DM us today and we will help you get into that person's whatsapp activities directly into you

nanvegetables@gmail.com

its takes less than 40mins to clone and its cheap and affordable.

Scam... sad cool
Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Yommychrz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
AllahThePig:
This preaching is too late. Or will you cross over to the other side and counsel her?you be fool...the preaching is for others that want to attempt

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Never bring a female child into this world if you are poor and wretched.

4 Likes

Re: LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) by Hdhdhd(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / #11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.