Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,854 members, 7,851,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Bbnaija: Cross And Saga Come Through For Pere At The Premiere Of His Movie (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Cross And Saga Come Through For Pere At The Premiere Of His Movie (vid) (1124 Views)

Reekado Banks And Odunlade Adekola Step Out For The Premiere Of "The Vendor" / John Boyega And His Family At The Premiere Of "Star Wars" In UK / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Cross And Saga Come Through For Pere At The Premiere Of His Movie (vid) by MsDoris(f): 12:45am On Oct 11, 2021
BBNaija: Cross And Saga Come Through For Pere At The Premiere Of His Movie 'Charge And Bail' (Video)
BBNaija shine ya eye stars, Cross and Saga have been spotted alongside Pere at the movie premiere of Charge and Bail.

The two stars, Cross and Saga, showed up for the event today, Sunday 10th October in Lagos, to support their co-star, Pere, who featured in the movie.

The movie tells the story of a rich young lawyer posted to a “charge and bail” law firm during her year of national service but trouble ensues as she struggles to fit in with the people, courts, and life.

I don't think the bromance between Pere and Cross or Pere and Saga is crashing anytime soon.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/bbnaija-cross-and-saga-come-through-for.html

Re: Bbnaija: Cross And Saga Come Through For Pere At The Premiere Of His Movie (vid) by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Pere the snake
Re: Bbnaija: Cross And Saga Come Through For Pere At The Premiere Of His Movie (vid) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:31am On Oct 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Bbnaija: Cross And Saga Come Through For Pere At The Premiere Of His Movie (vid) by Capitalpunisher: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2021
God forbid bad thing, now I'm sure I wont watch that movie,
Re: Bbnaija: Cross And Saga Come Through For Pere At The Premiere Of His Movie (vid) by MsDoris(f): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
God forbid bad thing, now I'm sure I wont watch that movie,

Not cool

(1) (Reply)

Portable The Zazoo Zeh Crooner Vibing With Pretty Girls In Kenya,(pics& Video). / 15 Nollywood Actors You May Not Know Are Dead (see Photos) / Watch Music Video Here Or Send Some Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.