Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story (16743 Views)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / Having Sex With A Lactating Wife-the Implications / I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 03, 2011
tpia@:

In addition, I believe 30 years is the mandatory retirement age for govt workers.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

If mr wigwe started work in 1978 as a civil servant, then that means he's been there for 34 years, give or take a few.

So he was long overdue for retirement before now, if that was so.

Let both parties involved agree they erred and are both at fault, the people taking panadol for their headache should continue with their gay lifestyles or whatever since its not by force to marry a woman, and the son should release another statement clarifying the fact that he's not disrespecting his mother, and that should end the matter.

Anybody who wants to laugh and have fun at their expense should also laugh away- na you get your 32  teeth. The perpetual moaners can also continue moaning but a little more quietly, if you dont mind.

35 years, or Age 60. . .whichever comes first. But then, I'm not sure it applies to political appointments like Ambassadorial postings, just civil service positions.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by solsy(f): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2011
Nobody wants to be abused. The man just gave the woman an opportunity to ridicle him. Some women r simply trouble nd r desperate nd wont stop until they see their husbands destroyd or dead before they see the consequences of their actions. I knw of a woman who will aggravate a little issue just to stir trouble nd d husband is a nice weak man, always smiling. The reason i will blame the man is this. After 30 yrs of marriage, he should av gotten used to it nd simply ignore her anytime she starts nd at the same time anybody can be pushed to react. And according to the gist, i think this is the first time, their fights has gotten to the injuries stage. It is easy to take sides with the woman cause women are always the  victims. The pictures look pityfull nd i wont want that for a relative or friend especially one that i can vouch for her character, i can personally kill the man. Bt we knw absolutely nothing about these two except what we r told.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 1:34am On Jun 03, 2011
It is easy to take sides with the woman cause women are always the  victims

yeah, they're the ones ending up dead.

Bt we knw absolutely nothing about these two except what we r told.

true that.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by harakiri(m): 3:53am On Jun 03, 2011
@TPIA,UJUJOAN AND JENIFA. . . Do you people even think before typing? Do you even bother to read what you wrote? It's because of this twisted and phucked up irrationality from women that makes a lot of men (including myself) decide to stay unmarried. I don't know why it's so hard and complex for you women folk to understand that at the end of the day, ALL MEN WANT IS PEACE OF MIND (and this is something very few husbands enjoy). When a decent man dates a woman without showing interest in marriage, she becomes bitter and frustrated BUT if the man marries her, she proceeds to dominate, manipulate, frustrate, blackmail and make his life a living hell. It's either her way or the highway. One of you even made this reetarded statement. . ."AFTER SHE GAVE HIM 5 CHILDREN AND WASTED YEARS WITH HIM". . . as if she would have been happier being single and childless. When i read reetarded posts from like yourselves, it begin to wonder if mental instability isn't part of womanhood. I wonder what would happen if your likes became president (you would probably order nuclear air strike on a country because their media potrays you as a reetard! ! !)

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Nekai(f): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2011
I don't know who to believe, but according to the ambassador, he was shocked when the police came to arrest him.

How could he have been shocked about the allegations when his wife told him in his presence that she was going to frame him, and even took photos?

http://news.myjoyonline.com/international/201105/66440.asp

Also, why did the hospital keep her for 4 days if she only had a single cut with blood smeared all over her face?

On the other hand, after examining the photos I find it very odd that there is no apparant damage to her eyes, nose, and most importantly lips. These are the most vulnerable places on the face, and these areas tend to bruise and swell first. If she was beat up enough to draw that amount of blood, how could he have avoided drawing blood from her nose, or injuring her lips?

There is an element of truth to both sides because although he may have assaulted her in some way, I think that the wife grossly over exaggerated her injuries which makes her a cold, calculating liar.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2011
harakiri:

@TPIA,UJUJOAN AND JENIFA. . . Do you people even think before typing? Do you even bother to read what you wrote? It's because of this twisted and phucked up irrationality from women that makes a lot of men (including myself) decide to stay unmarried. I don't know why it's so hard and complex for you women folk to understand that at the end of the day, ALL MEN WANT IS PEACE OF MIND (and this is something very few husbands enjoy). When a decent man dates a woman without showing interest in marriage, she becomes bitter and frustrated BUT if the man marries her, she proceeds to dominate, manipulate, frustrate, blackmail and make his life a living hell. It's either her way or the highway. One of you even made this reetarded statement. . ."AFTER SHE GAVE HIM 5 CHILDREN AND WASTED YEARS WITH HIM". . . as if she would have been happier being single and childless. When i read reetarded posts from like yourselves, it begin to wonder if mental instability isn't part of womanhood. I wonder what would happen if your likes became president (you would probably order nuclear air strike on a country because their media potrays you as a reetard! ! !)

enough of the generalizations.

your mother is also a woman. Do you hate her too?

if the only kind of woman you attract is the type you keep describing, then check your own self. Assuming you actually date women and not men?

you're starting to sound unstable.

all people are saying is neither side is a saint- why is that so hard for you to understand?
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Energy48(m): 7:37am On Jun 03, 2011
^^^ Hey tpia@, stop beating down on those you disagree with. Leave people to express their thoughts in peace OK. Are you some kind of intolerant dictator or something?

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by rhymz(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2011
I would rather people made objective statements here based on available facts and not speculative scenerio and emotional need to support a particular sex.
I have read the accounts of both Mr & Mrs Wigwe plus that of their son, Nelson; it is important to keep in mind the kind of characters that both the man and the woman have portrayed, both of themselves and of eachother. It is very obvious that the woman is temperamental, petty, obsessive & extremely paranoid to a fault.
As for the man, he is no saint, apparently he has got mistresses outside hence the wife's paranoia.
However, the woman's excesses can't be excused on the basis of the man's infedility as she too did thesame and even had the guts to bring her lover into the family house against the childrien's wishes, it is obvious she is selfish and only cares about herself and nobody else, at least, her husban never had a live-in girlfriend while all the nonsense happened. I mean, how can a "married Igbo woman" be so insensitive to the feelings of her childrien & her entire family and bring in a live-in boyfriend to the family house all because the little devils on her shoulders tell her that her husband is probably cheating on her while he is away on assignment even though she is the reason they live apart, ALU!
I ve seen my parents have very heated arguments and even throw accusations at eachother, that is something that happens in virtually every family, we as kids mostly stay out or sometimes shout everyone down when it becomes too loud. When they settle, which always happens, we mock them at times, my mum for instance, has a very strong personality, you can hardly intimidate her and my dad who is a very outspoken person sometimes find my mum overbearing and they clash with heated arguments but one thing they never did was get physical, at least not in our presense.
I will never support either of them to hit each other. While in this woman's case she is more concerned with herself and what she can get from the man by criminal scheming, my mum always put us first and the family when making her arguments with my dad, she is not about what she wants to get from anyone.
Even I as a teen back in them days seeing some of those arguments, I sometimes see reasons with my dad and some times my mum. For Nelson to be this bold to state painfully with honesty that his mum is not a nice person and a schemer shows how outraged the childrien are by their mum's character. It speaks volume, I'm surprised that even though they had lived with their mum for the most part of their lives, she still could not get her childriens support to corroborate her stories. Unless my mother is a very bad person I am not sure I can be courageous enough to do what Nelson did, Again, it speaks volume, the woman obviously was all about hersel.
And let the male feminists here stop kidding themselves with all that politically correct statements of how they can never raise a finger on a woman no matter what, that claim is easier said than practised.
Let me give you a brief account of an incident that happened to me in a public transport in lagos.
Me & my lil niece were trying to get to the back seat of the bus in the process my niece unknowingly hit the woman's breasts. Little after we had settled down in our seats, the woman started causing in Yoruba language, my lil niece was not even aware the woman was actually cursing her as she did not understand the language. Me on the hand understood what she was saying & angrily ask to know why she was cursing by then she had turned directly to my lil niece & was about to get physical with the lil gal, thart was when it dawned on my niece that the woman all along was cursing her. Then the lil gal just as I was enquiring asked; what did I do to you" and this woman's response was a resounding slap across the girl's face plus very annoying invectives towards her parents.
I got so angry that I warned her never to try such a thing again in her life, by then my niece was already crying and people in the bus were already reprimandind the woman's act, the woman turned to me, dared me(prolly because she was significantly older than me), I told her in clear terms that if she tried what she did again or even point fingers at me, I will do to her what she just did to my lil niece, she flared up and was all up in my face cursing and daring me, I shoved her back to her seat. She stood up & almost hit me, I dudged it & gave her a resounding slap. A serious fight ensued, she held my cousin's dress but this time the lil girl hit her with the water bottle she was holding. Almost everyone in the bus was in support of what had transpired, they separated us,me and my lil niece even had to change our seats as she still wanted to fight us. It took threat from others to calm the mad woman down.
It is easy to come out and say shit about hitting a woman but me I ve always maintained that any woman that can be bold enough to slap me or even make such attempts on me will get a dose of it from me because I will assume she is guy like me too.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by DaDoctor: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2011
COME THEM TELL U SAY WE WANT READ EPISTLE FOR HERE!!

ABEG GO AND EDIT THE ABOVE TO FEW WORDS.

LOL,
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2011
tpia@:

if the only kind of woman you attract is the type you keep describing, then check your own self. Assuming you actually date women and not men?

all people are saying is neither side is a saint- why is that so hard for you to understand?

And why do you have to bring in "mother" into these discussion ? It shows how you reason.

You don't have to to talk about anybody's mother here.

Respect is needed.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by DaDoctor: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2011
@tpia,

be guided o!!!!

@ematoks, sorry jare, she bin no mean am.

no fighting, we want just points.

lol
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by emmatok(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2011
rhymz:

I would rather people made objective statements here based on available facts and not speculative scenerio and emotional need to support a particular sex.
I have read the accounts of both Mr & Mrs Wigwe plus that of their son, Nelson; it is important to keep in mind the kind of characters that both the man and the woman have portrayed, both of themselves and of eachother. It is very obvious that the woman is temperamental, petty, obsessive & extremely paranoid to a fault.
As for the man, he is no saint, apparently he has got mistresses outside hence the wife's paranoia.
However, the woman's excesses can't be excused on the basis of the man's infedility as she too did thesame and even had the guts to bring her lover into the family house against the childrien's wishes, it is obvious she is selfish and only cares about herself and nobody else, at least, her husban never had a live-in girlfriend while all the nonsense happened. I mean, how can a "married Igbo woman" be so insensitive to the feelings of her childrien & her entire family and bring in a live-in boyfriend to the family house all because the little devils on her shoulders tell her that her husband is probably cheating on her while he is away on assignment even though she is the reason they live apart, ALU!
I ve seen my parents have very heated arguments and even throw accusations at eachother, that is something that happens in virtually every family, we as kids mostly stay out or sometimes shout everyone down when it becomes too loud. When they settle, which always happens, we mock them at times, my mum for instance, has a very strong personality, you can hardly intimidate her and my dad who is a very outspoken person sometimes find my mum overbearing and they clash with heated arguments but one thing they never did was get physical, at least not in our presense.
I will never support either of them to hit each other. While in this woman's case she is more concerned with herself and what she can get from the man by criminal scheming, my mum always put us first and the family when making her arguments with my dad, she is not about what she wants to get from anyone.
Even I as a teen back in them days seeing some of those arguments, I sometimes see reasons with my dad and some times my mum. For Nelson to be this bold to state painfully with honesty that his mum is not a nice person and a schemer shows how outraged the childrien are by their mum's character. It speaks volume, I'm surprised that even though they had lived with their mum for the most part of their lives, she still could not get her childriens support to corroborate her stories. Unless my mother is a very bad person I am not sure I can be courageous enough to do what Nelson did, Again, it speaks volume, the woman obviously was all about hersel.
And let the male feminists here stop kidding themselves with all that politically correct statements of how they can never raise a finger on a woman no matter what, that claim is easier said than practised.
Let me give you a brief account of an incident that happened to me in a public transport in lagos.
Me & my lil niece were trying to get to the back seat of the bus in the process my niece unknowingly hit the woman's bosoms. Little after we had settled down in our seats, the woman started causing in Yoruba language, my lil niece was not even aware the woman was actually cursing her as she did not understand the language. Me on the hand understood what she was saying & angrily ask to know why she was cursing by then she had turned directly to my lil niece & was about to get physical with the lil gal, thart was when it dawned on my niece that the woman all along was cursing her. Then the lil gal just as I was enquiring asked; what did I do to you" and this woman's response was a resounding slap across the girl's face plus very annoying invectives towards her parents.
I got so angry that I warned her never to try such a thing again in her life, by then my niece was already crying and people in the bus were already reprimandind the woman's act, the woman turned to me, dared me(prolly because she was significantly older than me), I told her in clear terms that if she tried what she did again or even point fingers at me, I will do to her what she just did to my lil niece, she flared up and was all up in my face cursing and daring me, I shoved her back to her seat. She stood up & almost hit me, I dudged it & gave her a resounding slap. A serious fight ensued, she held my cousin's dress but this time the lil girl hit her with the water bottle she was holding. Almost everyone in the bus was in support of what had transpired, they separated us,me and my lil niece even had to change our seats as she still wanted to fight us. It took threat from others to calm the mad woman down.
It is easy to come out and say poo about hitting a woman but me I ve always maintained that any woman that can be bold enough to slap me or even make such attempts on me will get a dose of it from me because I will assume she is guy like me too.    

CORRECT,

I wonder why women don't expect retaliation from hitting a man.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2011
emmatok:

And why do you have to bring in "mother" into these discussion ? It shows how you reason.

Respect is needed.

when you talk down on women and bash them every chance you get, did you not remember your mother is a woman?

science has not yet advanced to the point where men can get pregnant, unfortunately for you and your type.

keep hanging in there- the day will come. angry
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2011
Energy48:

^^^ Hey tpia@, stop beating down on those you disagree with. Leave people to express their thoughts in peace OK. Are you some kind of intolerant dictator or something?

are you ok?

talk to your fellow criminals including harakiri who have been maligning and generalizing here, or else keep your biased mouth shut.

its people like you who ruined nigeria and nairaland itself.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Claus(m): 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2011
tpia@:

science has not yet advanced to the point where men can get pregnant, unfortunately for you and your type.

keep hanging in there- the day will come. angry

There's an implicit assumption here that men WANT to get pregnant.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by harakiri(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2011
rhymz:

[b]And let the male feminists here stop kidding themselves with all that politically correct statements of how they can never raise a finger on a woman no matter what, that claim is easier said than practised.
Me & my lil niece were trying to get to the back seat of the bus in the process my niece unknowingly hit the woman's bosoms. Little after we had settled down in our seats, the woman started causing in Yoruba language, my lil niece was not even aware the woman was actually cursing her as she did not understand the language. Me on the hand understood what she was saying & angrily ask to know why she was cursing by then she had turned directly to my lil niece & was about to get physical with the lil gal, thart was when it dawned on my niece that the woman all along was cursing her. Then the lil gal just as I was enquiring asked; what did I do to you" and this woman's response was a resounding slap across the girl's face plus very annoying invectives towards her parents.
It is easy to come out and say poo about hitting a woman but me I ve always maintained that any woman that can be bold enough to slap me or even make such attempts on me will get a dose of it from me because I will assume she is guy like me too.[/b]

Thank you so so so very much for that. The so called male "feminists" here are weak guys who would probably lick a woman's a$$ just to get into her good books.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by harakiri(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2011
tpia@:

Listen up! ! !

EVERYBODY generalizes either consciously or unconscious so please. . .quit using the "don't generalize" mantra like it's going out of fashion. Since you are so shallow and cheap to bring my mother into this discussion, i'd like you to know she is deceased. Hope that makes you feel "accomplished".

At some point i thought you had grown up but it seems you've run out of your meds and you're back to your irrational rants as before. Heavens help you!
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by harakiri(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2011
emmatok:

Respect is needed.

Abeg, leave the madam jare. Na she know wetin dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by harakiri(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2011
tpia@:

are you ok?

talk to your fellow criminals including harakiri who have been maligning and generalizing here, or else keep your biased mouth shut.

its people like you who ruined nigeria and nairaland itself.

When i say a lot of these female posters are mentally unstable/reetarded, it would seem as if i am exaggerating or "generalizing. Now tell me, where did the boldened statement above come from? Hmmm? You see what I've been talking about all along? Total madness and irrationality! ! !

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by tpia5: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2011
Harakiri

what exactly is so hard for you to grasp about my post?

I said enough of your character assasination plot and stop the generalization. If you keep attracting witches then check yourself instead of constantly whining all the time. Nobody is saying all women are angels but that doesnt mean one has to accept your frequent rants either.

Abeg face whoever offended you and let others be.
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by lastpage: 12:35am On Jun 06, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked tongue tongue wink

You guys and ladies are wonderful!
keep the discuss "very civilized and on-point".

Now that the "emotions" are cooling-off, a few women WITH BALLS have come out to call a Spade, A SPADE!

Though, some are just too sad and devoid of manly love, anything goes! angry angry

BTW: If Gender Equality is given and accepted, Why would a woman slap a man and expect the guy to be "nice and take a walk", when he would not do same if it was a man that slapped him? Just doesn't add-up!

Or is it a case of Animal Farm, when it suits ya? Naah, life is not like that! You cant eat your egg and still expect a chicken to hatch.

Respect begets Respect. End of story.

Again, why is it that women who appear "frail and humble" are the ones that enjoy a good and life-long relationship (and even get away with anything!), than the ones that do gra-gra on their husband?
Woman, KNOW your Man S-I-M-P-L-E-S
Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by rhymz(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2011
The claims that black women are always angry is true, no wonder a lot of them turn out to be baby mommas(though not entirely their fault in many cases). It does not matter the race, any woman that always likes to prove to a man that she is equal with him in every ramification is bound to get into problems with men.
I would rather a woman being a woman and let me be the man, a woman that will seek to understand me when I say do something, not the one that is always ready to argue with my decisions as a man all the time with me just to prove to me that she can't be subservient to me. Gender equality does not mean a woman must assume a man's role in a relationship or always act like there is a competition for authority in the relationship.
I have noticed that women that think or feel they know too much of what they want usually find it difficult to keep any relationship and they are usually angry inside and very vengeful. Unfortunately, I see a lot of them here arguing out of point and turning it into a male vs Female debate. God forbid I will never meet these kind of women with warped minds and very bitter feelings towards the opposite sex

1 Like

Re: Wigwe (Beaten Ambassador's Wife): The Other Side Of The Story by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
This woman is a trouble maker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! / Why Do Parents Pressure Their Daughters To Marry? / How To Do A Total Name Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.