Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Tiwa Savage’s Sex Tape! Is This Really Tiwa Or She Is Chasing Clout (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage’s Sex Tape! Is This Really Tiwa Or She Is Chasing Clout (video) (9729 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Will Stay In My Head For A Long Time (Video) / Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape / Runtown’s ‘Sex Tape’ Is A Desperate Attempt To Spoil Our Name – Eric Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage’s Sex Tape! Is This Really Tiwa Or She Is Chasing Clout (video) by Powelandnn: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2021
So apparently this is the Abolo that Tiwa is dating (Check photo Below) and is alleged to be in the said video which was a PR stunt.

kindly go to our Telegram page to see the video and evidence of when the video was posted two years ago,The lady in the picture looks so much like Tiwa but definitely not Tiwatope Savage,Na lie I hate,to those people doing yeye PR.

let me teach you how to make Una song trend and make people vibe to am,just declare a challenge with the song,tell people to do challenge with it on IG o,Facebook o,tiktok ,before you know it your song is everywhere,stop sitting comfortably in front of camera to Dey grant yeye interview to deceive people,not fair.

I know you're only looking for daily bread but at the same time INTEGRITY is key,aside that why dragging your name in the mud just to chase clout? why

Oya let’s all move to to see evidence o,we can’t post on here because Admin might disable our Account,Kindly view it fast because Telegram might take the page down too.I come in peace

Watch Below
https://loadedpulse.com/tiwa-savages-sex-tape-blackmail-is-pr-stunt/

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sex Tape! Is This Really Tiwa Or She Is Chasing Clout (video) by adehadex(m): 8:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
All in the name of thread
Re: Tiwa Savage’s Sex Tape! Is This Really Tiwa Or She Is Chasing Clout (video) by Powelandnn: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
adehadex:
All in the name of thread
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Magistrate’s Absence Stalls Hearing On Kemi Olunloyo, Samuel Walson’s Bail / Great Khali And Wife / Wizkid’s Seven Hot Girlfriends Since Hitting Stardom At Early Age (with Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.