Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria (7227 Views)

What Problem You Meet When You Import Products From China ? / Shipping From Turkey To Nigeria / Full Listing Of Agro-based Export Products From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria by nobleline10: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2012
Dear All,
For those who are new to the Turkish market, you can reply me on this forum and if you want I will give my direct contact to enable you get the right footing in Turkey's export market. About what to import from Nigeria to Turkey, I have no experience but I will be willing to learn something from only serious responders. I am involved in the following areas and if you have serious deals in the same areas we can talk properly;
-Shipping (the company I work for has 19 ships), fertilizer production and export from Turkey, mining and trade of coal, electric transformers manufacturing and sales. these are the core areas I can be useful with any other potential business partner. In any case I am also open to other trade opportunities that have profit potential.

Best regards to you all in this forum.
Re: Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria by domiron: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
email me for better discuss udomowodiong@gmail.com. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria by adomuwiner(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
have a look at the site below;

www.smallscale-export-import..com
Re: Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria by nobleline10: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
domiron: email me for better discuss udomowodiong@gmail.com. Thank you.
Thanks for your reply. please check your email now for my message. Am a serious business person that wants to identify new opportunities with the advantages I have in my current company.
Re: Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria by Thethy(m): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria by Thethy(m): 3:40am On Aug 10, 2012
Re: Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria by segpat(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
please mail me on joshua_seg@yahoo.com i am most interested in ur prospects
Re: Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria by osca123(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
@ nobleman10 where are u based? Can we have ur companys details? Like address,website so we can be sure u are a staff. From the way u are now u look faceless and cant attract any serious biz person
Re: Export Products From Nigeria To Turkey & Import Products From Turkey To Nigeria by kennysbst(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2013
noble10.i shall been more interested if ur procedure are simple to follow.kennysbest222@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The Most Trending Form Of Nig Printing Machine DI !!! / Shuttlers: Nigerian Shared Mobility Tech Startup Raises $1.6 Million Funding / Oil Price Falls To Three-week Low On Planned OPEC, Russia Output Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.