Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Unitybank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unitybank (1246 Views)

Unitybank / Unitybank Recruiting. / Unitybank Calls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unitybank by antyty: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2007
pls any info on unitybank interview of july 3rd conducted in abuja.
Re: Unitybank by anastbabe(f): 6:58am On Jul 25, 2007
i also did the interview but yet to hear anything from them.you can call my number (08060657696)while you take mine so that we stay informed of latest happening, i learnt there sre so many wrongs that needs to be righted in the entire conduct of the recruitment exercise, do you know that there are still so many that have not been called that passed the first interview they did in february 2007, lets pray the whole thing goes in a way that will favour us, i learnt they need more than enough graduates.that the former one they did was just to recruit 200 as an emergency approach.the real recruitment is what wil be happening real soon.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Schlumberger Help / Two Banks Are Collecting C V In P/h.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.