Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Schlumberger Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schlumberger Help (1247 Views)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / Positions @ Schlumberger / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schlumberger Help by brownnie: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2007
Hey peeps,

I am confused about schlumberger.I wrote their test since last yr, had 1st interview last yr march,had another interview(REW-wireline interview) also last yr march and that was the last time i heard from them.We were five at this second interview stage and i got information that four out of these number have been employed,the last was employed around october lasy yr,meaning im left alone.

It was about this same time that the recruiting manager was changed,all efforts to get intouch with them have proved abortive. I have sent series of mails but nothing till now and they had not gotten in touch with me at all to even tell me whether i am successful or not.

I will be glad if anyone can help with information on whatever you think is going on or what you think i can do cos its 16months now and still counting.

Thank you all
Re: Schlumberger Help by soulonfire(f): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2007
hullo, dont worry kip up hop, ul get an ansa. Could u pls tell me wot the test format is lyk n the intervw2.

thank u
Re: Schlumberger Help by brownnie: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2007
well,
the format i heard has been changed, but i hop giving u a hint of what i did the wont b a bad start.
Its test of three segments

Spatial reasoning-if u have done SITP before,then that aspect wont b a hiccup for you cos its the same thing with more time-it is test of turning shapes around where u indicate the coordinate where the flaw is in respect to the master grid.

Mechanical Reasoning-this has to do with mechanical objects-pulleys,gears etc

The last part is a part i really cant explain but it tests ur ability to interprete colourcodes as it operates in a process i.e detect which valves are not working in a schematic process but indicated with colours.

But i heard lately that mathematics has been included .In a nut shell,just prepare all you can ,when you get thru to the next stage, i will pass the intvw tips 2 u,bye 4 now
Re: Schlumberger Help by imunest: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2007
Browny, I pray 4 u. Please kip hoping. Pls give link with which u applied.Thanks
Email: imunest2003@yahoo.com
Re: Schlumberger Help by saintneo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2007
[flash=200,200]http://>:(To be candid, I am really getting frustrated with the new people at the helm of recruitment at Schlumberger. I am an ex-intern of Schlum, I have all the qualifications to be a regular employee of Schlum but up till now, I have not receieved an invitation. How i wish the HR U. B. is the one in-charge at least she would have given opportunity to ex-interns.
Hope Schlum has not changed o![/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Two Banks Are Collecting C V In P/h. / Urgent: It Administrator Required (Netcom Africa Limited) / 4 Ptdf Prospective Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.