Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread (7682 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Adeeda: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Who else is still waiting for call up here
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Pritipresh(f): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Who is serving @Kano state?
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Chrissuarez2212(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
What am I supposed to do..I have a place of work already and I'm currently in camp..I would like to continue working there instead of the PPA they will send me to
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Supersami(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
I RECENTLY DID JAMB REGULARIZATION COS I WAS NOT ADMITTED THRU JAMB ALTHOUGH I AV A JAMB NUMBER. BUT AFTER THE REGULARIZATION WHICH I DID USING MY PREVIOUS JAMB NUMBER, I OBSERVED THAT THE SCHOOL IN MY JAMB PROFILE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I ATTENDED SO I CONFRONTED THE JAMB OFFICER AND HE SAID THAT IT IS NOT AN ISSUE, THAT NYSC JUST WANT AN ACTIVE JAMB NUMBER. OP, PLS I HOPE IT WILL NOT AFFECT ME WHEN I WANT TO GO FOR NYSC?
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
Chrissuarez2212:
What am I supposed to do..I have a place of work already and I'm currently in camp..I would like to continue working there instead of the PPA they will send me to

You can do reposting. But the first thing is if you are even in the state your place of work is
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2021
Supersami:
I RECENTLY DID JAMB REGULARIZATION COS I WAS NOT ADMITTED THRU JAMB ALTHOUGH I AV A JAMB NUMBER. BUT AFTER THE REGULARIZATION WHICH I DID USING MY PREVIOUS JAMB NUMBER, I OBSERVED THAT THE SCHOOL IN MY JAMB PROFILE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I ATTENDED SO I CONFRONTED THE JAMB OFFICER AND HE SAID THAT IT IS NOT AN ISSUE, THAT NYSC JUST WANT AN ACTIVE JAMB NUMBER. OP, PLS I HOPE IT WILL NOT AFFECT ME WHEN I WANT TO GO FOR NYSC?

If you have a Jamb number it is fine, are you a foreign student definitively Yes. So u have nothing to worry about.

It is kind of a different registration

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
You can always ask this questions on our exclusive NYSC Group search @nyscgroup on Telegram to join.

You will be able to have multiple people to answer ur question especially those with similar experience
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Adeeda: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Chrissuarez2212:

It is somehow illegal to have a job in Nigeria without doing NYSC. I hope u know
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Ddone4: 5:52am On Nov 09, 2021
why is the portal not yet open,

I thought they said 8th Nov
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by ologuntheo(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Good morning

During the process of my registration, another person filled in for my biometric data!
Have complained to the nysc secretariat in my local government for about a month now and it has not been rectified!
Please what can I do because I have been mobilized for stream 2 and I won't be allowed in camp without fingerprint verification.
Please I need urgent answers!
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Adeeda: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2021
ologuntheo:

Good morning

During the process of my registration, another person filled in for my biometric data!
Have complained to the nysc secretariat in my local government for about a month now and it has not been rectified!
Please what can I do because I have been mobilized for stream 2 and I won't be allowed in camp without fingerprint verification.
Please I need urgent answers!

Go to state secretariat to lodge a complain
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by chuckjacs: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pls I need help, I did jamb regularization since and I just got the approval on the 12th of Nov. Friday evening. I have printed my jamb admission letter and the result slip and when I checked the matriculation list my name is there. Now I've bn trying to register for this NYSC batch since my name is on the senate list but it keeps on showing
"has not been matriculated (you cannot register, contact your institution) used by none."
Has anyone been in this situation and how was it resolved? And can school be able to do anything for me at this moment so as to register with this batch. Thank u!
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by JDelight(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hi.
Greetings great people.
Pls my brother NYSC registration says " your exemption letter will soon be ready" and he just clocked 30yrs last August here.

Pls can it be corrected to enable him go for service?

If yes pls kindly put me through on how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Adeeda: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Olamide080:
NYSC fitness and report certificate of any state of ya choice is available���
DM O7O67748IO5

U don come here too
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Aaakay47: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Your school have to reupload your details on the senate list. Try to submit the jamb admission letter you printed tagged “For institution” to the senate.
chuckjacs:
Pls I need help, I did jamb regularization since and I just got the approval on the 12th of Nov. Friday evening. I have printed my jamb admission letter and the result slip and when I checked the matriculation list my name is there. Now I've bn trying to register for this NYSC batch since my name is on the senate list but it keeps on showing
"has not been matriculated (you cannot register, contact your institution) used by none."
Has anyone been in this situation and how was it resolved? And can school be able to do anything for me at this moment so as to register with this batch. Thank u!
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by chuckjacs: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2021
Aaakay47:
Your school have to reupload your details on the senate list. Try to submit the jamb admission letter you printed tagged “For institution” to the senate.

Yeah, they said no more uploads till next year
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Adeeda: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
chuckjacs:

Yeah, they said no more uploads till next year

WHO
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
Hello everyone

For quick reply to any of your questions. Don't forget to search @nyscgroup on telegram
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by nerdyD(m): 1:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Hello guys. My call up later for batch c stream 2 is out and I was posted to yobe state. embarassed
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Moura7(m): 2:57am On Nov 22, 2021
Just got mine....Oyo state. Anyone got Oyo too? Let's link.
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
nerdyD:
Hello guys. My call up later for batch c stream 2 is out and I was posted to yobe state. embarassed

Not a bad place to camp. There is automatic redeployment
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Malibe96: 6:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Pritipresh:
Who is serving @Kano state?
Am posted to kano

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Brownie111: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Skyminds is seeking for NYSC members looking for PPA for these following positions:

* Accountant Intern
*Digital Brand Design Intern
*Business Development Officer Intern

They will be provided with work tools as their work needs dictates and will be working at our office in Kubwa, Abuja. Monthly Stipend #20,000. Interested persons should please send their CV to Skymindsglobal@gmail.com
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Pritipresh(f): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Malibe96:

Am posted to kano
Have you been assigned PPA or ur still in the camp
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by Adeeda: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Pritipresh:

Have you been assigned PPA or ur still in the camp

Most likely deployment but you are looking for some in kano you are always check the telegram community @nyscgroup on Telegram
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by gladenry: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2021
Hi, I was told I can't register in camp cos the dates on my call up and certificate are not the same. I contacted my school and I was told it has been changed, but I don't see the effect on my dashboard. Pls when will I see the changed date?
Re: NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
gladenry:
Hi, I was told I can't register in camp cos the dates on my call up and certificate are not the same. I contacted my school and I was told it has been changed, but I don't see the effect on my dashboard. Pls when will I see the changed date?

Are you just reporting to camp ni.

You've left camp already na. So just hold on and wait till next deployment. If it didn't change till then meet ur SAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers State Nysc State Allowance Is Now Scam By Rivers State Government / Joinathan Approved New #19800 Allowance For Serving Corpers / 24-hour Medical Service To Be Provided In NYSC Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.