Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( (2550 Views)

Man Calls Lagos Ambulance For "Dying" Man Who Turned Out To Be A Serial Scammer / SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU / Lady Broke Down In Tears During Mass Burial In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Wisdomlaw1: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Man Broke Down In Tears After The iPhone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android (Video)
https://newsblenda.com/stories/man-broke-down-in-tears-after-the-iphone-12-he-bought-turned-out-to-be-android/

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Bigredmachine: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Them tear gas am grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Kajaard: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
I wonder why he is angry. That guy is holding an innovative phone model: an android iphone cheesy
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Shellsploit: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Amazing development.
Iphone 12 with preinstalled itel android shocked shocked shocked

What computer village boys cannot do does not exist!

6 Likes

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Boogyman557: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool A TREND TO HIGH UP ON MORE KUSH. WER AR MY KUSH AT. LE ME LITE UP. WTF MAN
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Blessing185(f): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Holy gram..wtf man..damn computer village and gsm village scammers..damn

1 Like

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Manq(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kai.. they've messed with his mind. Now, his level of trust towards people has reduced from 43% to -21%

2 Likes

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Apple outside, Itel pentium inside grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Cokahot: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
I lost iphone 11 Pro 3 months ago,I lost another iPhone 12 Pro max 512gb gold just last month. I'm fed up.
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by MufasaLion: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
I don't pity him. Most of the victims of this type of problem are the main cause of it. GREEDINESS!

Why not go to a reputable outlets to get your gadgets? They would rather go to those devil incarnates claiming to be phone sellers just becuase of a ridiculous reduced price

2 Likes

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Wisdomlaw1: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
U are right
MufasaLion:
I don't pity him. Most of the victims of this type of problem are the main cause of it. GREEDINESS!

Why not go to a reputable outlets to get your gadgets? They would rather go to those devil incarnates claiming to be phone sellers just becuase of a ridiculous reduced price
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wisdomlaw1:
U are right

He should enjoy his Chinese phone. grin
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by harmargedon: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin grin
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Iliveforever(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
No be everywhere I Dey carry my iPhone 12 pro max go oo, na my iPhone 6 be mainly my going out phone oo cos my own tears go be platinum tears if anything happen
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by harmargedon: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Iliveforever:
No be everywhere I Dey carry my iPhone 12 pro max go oo, na my iPhone 6 be mainly my going out phone oo cos my own tears go be platinum tears if anything happen

1 Like

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Wisdomlaw1: 1:44am On Oct 12, 2021
grin
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by beautyhd: 6:08am On Oct 12, 2021
The question should be; how much did he buy the iPhone?

1 Like

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Vyzz: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2021
No b even Samsung or Redmi, Vivo, Nokia .

Na Itel

1 Like

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Mintyguy(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2021
What fraud computer village boys can not do does not exist
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Wisdomlaw1: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
cool
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by gistray: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nonsense clout

No one buys iPhone or anyone at all without testing it.

U spent almost 500 -600k buying something u didn't test idiot
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Maravilla: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Iliveforever:

1 Like

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Prolificgiant(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2021
Cokahot:
I lost iphone 11 Pro 3 months ago,I lost another iPhone 12 Pro max 512gb gold just last month. I'm fed up.
come give me those money u waste on phone, I will like to use it to boost my business
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Wisdomlaw1: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2021
cool lol
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Cokahot: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2021
U funny o
Prolificgiant:
come give me those money u waste on phone, I will like to use it to boost my business
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Prolificgiant(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Cokahot:
U funny o
i need assistance financially those 2phones should b close to #500k and if I can get half of that I will b glad, though I am sorry u lost ur phone
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Cokahot: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Me sef I get wetin I want use money do, as I dey chat u,na cracked screen android I dey manage for months. I must use all the iphones wey come out. No matter what,even if na 6months after debut date.
Prolificgiant:
i need assistance financially those 2phones should b close to #500k and if I can get half of that I will b glad, though I am sorry u lost ur phone
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by TekWiz: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shellsploit:
Amazing development.
Iphone 12 with preinstalled itel android shocked shocked shocked

What computer village boys cannot do does not exist!

Anyone with a little bit of brain power should know that that's itel boot logo image on an iphone 12, not an actual boot sequence. Don't have to be tech savvy to know this.

1 Like

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Torosk1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ipob boys on duty

Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Wisdomlaw1: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Sonnobax15(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Re: Man Broke Down In Tears After The Iphone 12 He Bought Turned Out To Be Android ( by Wisdomlaw1: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain Is Now 'Worse Than 20 Years Ago' / SEE The FOUYE Student Involved In The 700 Million Naira Scam Scandal / "My Children Unknowingly Ate Their Dead Father's Head In A Pot Of Beans"—Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.