Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) (52523 Views)

Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / Taliban Fighters Set Woman On Fire For Bad Cooking, Use Girls As Sex Slaves / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Holiness2100: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
JIHADI-LAND: TALIBAN fighters have been pictured shamelessly enjoying themselves at an amusement park even as they bring a reign of terror to Afghanistan.

Pictures show the machine-gun-wielding jihadis frolicking as they took over a theme park and played on a carousel and a swinging pirate-ship ride.

Hundreds of the fighters invaded the popular waterside theme park in Kabul on the shores of the Qargha reservoir - laughing, joking and guzzling sweet snacks.

Afghanistan remains under total Taliban control as the militant group ousted the government and seized power after the withdrawal of US forces.

And people in the war-torn country are suffering under their brutal reign, with reports of cruel punishments such as floggings, beheadings and hangings along with medieval-style new rules.

But despite their brutality, the fighters in these pictures took some time to enjoy their spoils of their vicious conquest while flaunting their weapons.

Many of the guns being cradled by militants were US-made weapons that were once the arms of the Western-trained Afghan army and police force.

Taliban fighters were pictured exploring the park - and one even brazenly posed with the photographer so it looked like he had an angelic halo.

Taliban fighter Halimi, 24, said: "I feel very cheerful about coming to Kabul and being able to visit Qargha for the first time... the people welcomed me and my companions in a brotherly manner."

He added: "We're proud to have fought and now they (the Americans) are gone, that's the most joyful thing we've experienced yet."

The militant added he had met up with a cousin at the amusement park and had gone for a picnic to celebrate the return of the Taliban, when speaking to Reuters.

Photos showed the fighters arriving at the fairground in pick up trucks while beaming before they flooded inside.

Other images showed fighters sitting on the sandy shores, with children and very young men mixing with the them, while other militants took seaside-style horse rides.

Taliban fighters have taken over security duties across the country as they replaced the Afghan army and police - charged with dishing out the jihadis brand of justice.

And while they were pictured frolicking in Kabul, the country still remains under siege by rival terror group ISIS-K.

At least 50 people were killed and more than 140 were injured when a suicide bomber exploded a device in a mosque in northern Afghanistan.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16379237/taliban-fighters-amusement-park-rides-machine-guns/amp/

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
It goes to show you the hypocrisy embedded in this religious fanatics...the sharia that kicks against indecent dressing are still the paedophile we see around ,the Christian are not left out..especially the holier than thou you find in churches like choosen and deeperlife

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Holiness2100: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2021

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by clintino700(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chaos Fun

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
They are terrorist kids na undecided

You can tell from the picture.

Child terrorist everywhere.

35 Likes

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Tifotif: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
Holy fun!
Hmmmmmm, Check my Signature Joor!

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by obonujoker(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lol... grin
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Awon werey

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by CJ310(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Terror cruise lol
Terrorist sef dey play. End times.
But see the weapons these mad people have sha…..

5 Likes

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by slawormiir: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Other images showed fighters sitting on the sandy shores, with children and very young men mixing with the them, while other militants took seaside-style horse rides.

This they won't say.....
They are not terrorising people as those fuckkking western media wants us to believe

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by wunmi590(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021

Stupid set of people....
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by FalseProphet1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
I see the Taliban government coming to an end very soon, I see people rising up against them, I see the west supporting the fighters, I see USA bombing anything that moves, I see buhari complaining, I see patami in sorrow mood.

This I have seen.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by kennethfranc(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Religion of peace indeed
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Earlystar698(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
The hijab is for Allah while the boobs is for Abdullahi

17 Likes

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by iLegendd(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Lovenorth: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
These Taliban are far better and civilised than the useless Ipob terrorists

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Nonexisting1: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thet hate western culture but they enjoy it just like Hisbah destroy beers in bottles but drink it from waterproof in their homes.

13 Likes

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by shiki(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
angry These people can pretend!!!

14 Likes

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Hezzyluv: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
I hope they know all this things they're cruising is made from Western education "Haram"

I beg.....
U can make money from ICX

When Bitcoin was launched in 2009, it was almost free to get 1Bitcoin. But today, 1BTC = 46,000USD.

Another opportunity is her....

ICX is selling it's icomex coin for just 0.12$.

You can DM me for more info,

or login 2ru the link below.

https://www.icx101.com/site/register?ref=Hezzyluv&p_side=right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by guywitzerogal(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
What is the shameless there now?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Drsnives(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
As as how nau?
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Let's leave Kwara for the Talibans. Dem no get sense....they will by force.
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Islam a bad! Now they have chased away kids who are beneficiaries of such parks, can't you see how awkward they look in those facilities?

Allah is not God. Mohammed remains one of the worst men to have existed on this earth. A condom would have been a great blessing to humanity against him

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16379237/taliban-fighters-amusement-park-rides-machine-guns/amp/

Who knows, maybe they are on a mission to display to everyone how "evil" amusement can be.

By the way, don't you wonder at times who these photographers are?

Are the photos leaked?
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by Victorclean1: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Who can deny that Islam is a cult?.

7 Likes

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by FactBoyz: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
grin
Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by witworth(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wetin be shameless for inside.
Hypocritical words from our thieves bloggers.
People dey enjoy their ride, una dey feel bad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameless Taliban Fighters Play On Amusement Park Rides (Pix) by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Useless dogs,how I wish Biafra will stand and develop nuclear weapons.. these animals will be obliterated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / President Paul Biya Changes Military Formation In Cameroon / US Threatens ‘full Force’ As Russia Takes War To NATO’s Doorstep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.