Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,592 members, 7,827,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. (8682 Views)

Anybody Using Tecno Pouvoir 2 Air Here / Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices / Anyone Using Tecno Pouvoir 2 At De Moment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by koskilala: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2022
GetMeRight:

I'm not really about comparing Samsung and tecno.
I only made a point that 5000mah tecno battery is by far better than 3000mah Samsung battery.
facts, you don't need to say it twice. Infact there are many other aspects that the TECNO brand beats the latter, not just in battery
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by koskilala: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Fonjewel0:
Samsung is s big No for me abeg....

Too expensive!

Spare parts expensive and not easily accessible
we're not even talk about the screen that's quick to break and might cost you the price of a whole phone, abeg make I jejely dey with my TECNO phone abeg.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by koskilala: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2022
d3cod3r:

So if you were to be gifted either an S21 ultra or a phantom x you'll choose the phantom?
what a foolish comparison, so you're asking if he will choose 500k over 250k ? Na wa o, the s ultra is worth more but if it's in relation to price definitely anyone will go for the Phantom X.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by koskilala: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2022
d3cod3r:
Even the tecno you guys use here is different from the ones made for the Indian market. The day you will touch one of those made for Indians you will believe say transsion dey knack una 2 by 4 on a daily. I was opportuned to handle a Camon i7 from India and then and there I concluded that Nigeria is truly a dumping ground. I am a gsm technician and when I see a solid phone I know. The double standard is glaringly obvious. Samsung does that too but it takes an experienced eye to tell the difference between made for US and made for Africa.
so what are we supposed to do about that? Go to India to buy TECNO phones? These are things the phone bodies like NCC should do and not the customers na, you no reason am?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Mohbola(f): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
selfdefence:
yeah, big time. And the brand just get better and better with innovations on their smartphones
and it's good to see
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by d3cod3r(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2022
koskilala:
so what are we supposed to do about that? Go to India to buy TECNO phones? These are things the phone bodies like NCC should do and not the customers na, you no reason am?
Tecno phones aren't the only phones in the market. There are better options everywhere. As for the NCC, those ones that can't even regulate telecommunications companies in Naija na them you want to regulate the standard of phones coming into the country? Lol.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Freelancerx: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Auskyd:

There's no samsung made for Africa. Stop the cap.

LOL, why do you think they started the A series? M series was targeted at India.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Freelancerx: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
d3cod3r:
Even the tecno you guys use here is different from the ones made for the Indian market. The day you will touch one of those made for Indians you will believe say transsion dey knack una 2 by 4 on a daily. I was opportuned to handle a Camon i7 from India and then and there I concluded that Nigeria is truly a dumping ground. I am a gsm technician and when I see a solid phone I know. The double standard is glaringly obvious. Samsung does that too but it takes an experienced eye to tell the difference between made for US and made for Africa.
May be true, maybe false but one thing is certain you cannot even compare things made in or for the country to those made everywhere else. Is the taste of the Coca-Cola the same? Have you seen Nescafé and compare it with those made abroad?
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Auskyd(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Freelancerx:
LOL, why do you think they started the A series? M series was targeted at India.

A series is everywhere boss.

The A51, their best selling model of 2020 or so was released everywhere! It's a mid range device meant for those who can't buy the flagship.

Do your research and check. There are also M series devices here in Nigeria.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by Freelancerx: 11:42am On Feb 13, 2022
Auskyd:

A series is everywhere boss.

The A51, their best selling model of 2020 or so was released everywhere! It's a mid range device meant for those who can't buy the flagship.

Do your research and check. There are also M series devices here in Nigeria.
I used M series so I'm not saying it's not here. I am saying there are target markets/segments. Don't miss the point
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by koskilala: 2:51am On Feb 28, 2022
d3cod3r:

Tecno phones aren't the only phones in the market. There are better options everywhere. As for the NCC, those ones that can't even regulate telecommunications companies in Naija na them you want to regulate the standard of phones coming into the country? Lol.
there are better option yeah, but the Tecno brand is also good and suit a large amount of the population of you ask me.
Re: My Experience Using Tecno, After Using Samsung For 9years. by d3cod3r(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
koskilala:
there are better option yeah, but the Tecno brand is also good and suit a large amount of the population of you ask me.
You call a brand that design products that fail after a year+ good? Guy go to gsm technicians and ask questions. This country is not helping matters too. Person go enter China build anything wey he like and carry am enter naija begin dey sell. No tests no certification just scratch the right palms and you are on your way to making billions from illiterate poor masses. All these substandard products don't see the light of day in working countries. That a device is cheap doesn't mean it is supposed to fail after the warranty expires.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Guy's I Have Finally Got It Thanks To My Friends The New Celtel Apn. / 1st Pictures Of Infinix Zero3 / Exclusive Pictures Of Infinix Zero 4/zero 4 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.