Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,780 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) (2704 Views)

Squid Game, A Reflection Of Nigeria? / Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher / 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Squid Game was full of intense life or death challenges that the characters had to endure to survive.

But some Games are far more difficult than others.

1. Red Light Green Light.

The first game played in the very first episode of Squid Game.

The main objective was to cross the finish line before running out of time, but at random intervals in-between, the players had to freeze in their place when the music stop.

Even the slightest of accidental movement during the "frozen" periods would result in the player's death.

This is the easiest.
Lalasticlala Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
2. The Riot

A deadly night-time riot, the game officials allowed this to happen, labeling it as a "Special Game."

Because the game was impromptu, there were no set rules whosoever, so players had no control over what occurred. This resulted in the gory deaths of many participants.

Tthe riot was a complete bloodbath.

3 Likes

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2021
3 Sugar Honeycombs

This task required carving designated shapes out of hardened honeycomb, but if their shape is broken even a little bit, they will be shot.

2 Likes

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
4 Tug of War

This task is a contest in which two teams pull at opposite ends of a rope until one team drags the other team to death.

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2021
5 Glass Stepping Stones

The players were tasked with crossing a bridge made of glass, with some of the glass being able to withstand weight when you jump on them, while others would break instantly and they drop to death.

Each contestant was forced to pick a number prior to participating that determined the order in which they would cross the bridge.

2 Likes

6. Marble

Marble was technical, but players were able to choose most of their own rules.

The only set rule of Marbles was that one player of each duo must be declared the winner by obtaining 20 marbles.

Each player has a pouch containing 10 marbles

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by dfrost: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Explorers I hope this is not another ₦1,000,000,000 house post even though I'm seeing players. sad

1 Like

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2021
7. The Squid Game.

The final, titular game, is a one-on-one physical fight to the death.

The first player to kill the other, or wound them enough to make it to the winning triangle, becomes the winner of the entire game.

3 Likes

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2021
dfrost:
Explorers I hope this is not another ₦1,000,000,000 house post even though I'm seeing players. sad

I will disappoint you don't worry grin
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Henix(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2021
dfrost:

Lol

Just expect another mind blowing post whenever u see Explorers notification
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by beylinko02: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Explorer on the beat. Something is cooking wink
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by dfrost: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Henix:

Lol

Just expect another mind blowing post whenever u see Explorers notification

Yeah, I know. Just that of late he has been posting big money up and down.

1 Like

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2021
dfrost:

Explorers dey hustle back to back with vigor grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2021
dfrost:

I think sey na only me dey notice am

Zimri too has been missing in animal kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2021
When I watch am I go decide...
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by elantraceey(f): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2021
That red light green light is certainly the easiest

1 Like

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by NobleSeed(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2021
this one is the hardest of them all grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2021
elantraceey:
That red light green light is certainly the easiest

Yea.

1 Like

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by onuwaje(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gather here if you haven't seen this squid game yet grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Can't relate with squid games but I heard it's too gory.

2 Likes

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
The glass stepping stone is the most difficult game

9 Likes

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Let me follow the Series through this thread

1 Like

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by dfrost: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
hahn:

Explorers dey hustle back to back with vigor grin

cheesy grin

Double hustle or triple hustle is even needed.
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Need to see the game first
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by fatymore(f): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
That old papa... All the games are difficult.
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by iheartellah(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
The easiest is red light green light, the most difficult was glass stepping stones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
iheartellah:
The easiest is red light green light, the most difficult was glass stepping stones.

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
dfrost:

cheesy grin

Double hustle or triple hustle is even needed.

Na so my brother, wetin man go do.
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by ichommy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
“In my town, we had a game called the “Squid Game”. We called it that because it’s played in a court shaped like a squid. The rules are simple. Children are divided into two groups, the offense and the defense. Once the game starts, the defense can run around on two feet within bounds, while the offense outside the lines is only allowed to hop on one foot. But if an attacker cuts through the waist of the squid passing defense, then they are given the freedom to use both feet. Inspector royal. For whatever reason, we called that the inspector royal. In order to win, the attackers must tap the small closed-off space on the squid’s head with their foot. But if someone on the defense manages to push you outside of the squid’s boundaries, you die. Once you tap the squid’s head, you win and yell out, “Victory”. At that moment, I felt as if I owned the entire world, exhilarated.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by MOSTEC(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Am yet to watch the series...

I don't like watching series when there are so many buzz around it...

Maybe after a year or two when the ovation is low... That's when I would see it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wiztech 555 Codes / The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 11 / Power Season 4 Episode 4 - DOWNLOAD MOVIE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.