Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) (2717 Views)

Squid Game, A Reflection Of Nigeria? / Money Heist Or Squid Game?which Would You Rate Higher / 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 3:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Is this a series or a movie?

And no, I will not ask Google angry
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by NuclearReactor: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
onuwaje:
Gather here if you haven't seen this squid game yet grin
I collected it from someone like a week ago but haven't gathered the energy to watch it angry
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by onuwaje(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
NuclearReactor:
I collected it from someone like a week ago but haven't gathered the energy to watch it angry
U even collected...
grin
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by youngking22(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
I love that red light, green light.
Na that one fit Nigerian okada riders, just shoot their Tyre...
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by olanikeh: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
I finished this series within 3 days even with my very busy schedule. Still can't stop thinking about it

2 Likes

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
As the thing sef na person manipulation wey no dey happen real life, na hin be my problem with all these films oo undecided
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Jeon(f): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Same Nigerian men go talk say them no fit watch Korean film, drama or movies... But now nah squid game dey trend for their side..

Mtchwee bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Jeon(f): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Drabeey:
As the thing sef na person manipulation wey no dey happen real life, na hin be my problem with all these films oo undecided

Who told you?
That's you no dy for this life..

I recommend you to watch battleship island [if you don watch am no problem ] it's similar to squid game.

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by AK481(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2021
Most difficult was the cutting out the shape .

2 Likes

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by AK481(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Explorers:
5 Glass Stepping Stones

The players were tasked with crossing a bridge made of glass, with some of the glass being able to withstand weight when you jump on them, while others would break instantly and they drop to death.

Each contestant was forced to pick a number prior to participating that determined the order in which they would cross the bridge.
This is the most difficult.
Probability of dieing is almost 90%,only the last 3 survived .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by viktohmarkz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
The easiest was RED LIGHT, GREEN LIGHT.
The toughest was the glass,
The one with so much emotions was marbles (dude won his wife and couldn't handle it)

But that old man took me by surprise for real, he was the organiser of every fvcking thing, cheated death and didn't want to continue,
The winner got the prize money but didn't wanna spend it cause he felt bad being the cause of the old man's death

Tragic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by hayoholla(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Drabeey:

It happens to you and all of us, you just didn't notice enough as it is explicitly displayed in the movie. Also, don't take the movie too literal, as there are many deductions you can come up with that runs parallel with human behaviour when resources are limited, or when fighting for a 'prize ' . The price can be anything, as personal as even your happiness, and as urgent qnd desperate and urgent, as freedom. It may not even be about money. Also, it pitch what we can call the cruel side of capitalism. The carrot hanging in front of the donkey's head. There are so many things you can learn, and not too literal. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Squid Games: Which Of The Games Is The Easiest And Most Difficult? (Photos) by Great100000: 5:57am On Oct 18, 2021
Explorers:
5 Glass Stepping Stones

The players were tasked with crossing a bridge made of glass, with some of the glass being able to withstand weight when you jump on them, while others would break instantly and they drop to death.

Each contestant was forced to pick a number prior to participating that determined the order in which they would cross the bridge.
Glass Stepping Stones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood / Nollywood Movies You Will Never Forget / Someone's Watching Spoiler Alert!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.