Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody (39576 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by afroniger: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Victoria Edeme

12 October 2021

The Actors Guild of Nigeria, has secured the release of Nollywood actor, Chiwetalu Agu from the Department of State Service on Tuesday.

AGN made this known via a statement on their official page titled, “Chiwetalu Agu released to Actors Guild Of Nigeria”

The statement signed by the AGN Communication Director, Monalisa Chinda read, “The National President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ejezie Emeka Rollas has yet again secured the release of Actor Chiwetalu Agu from the custody of the DSS.

“On behalf of the Guild, I was at the DSS office with my colleague, the Senior special Assistant on Military Affairs and Inter Governmental Relations to the President Steve Eboh to receive Mr. Agu today.

“The elated veteran Actor thanked God for surviving the ordeal and commended the leadership of the Actors Guild of Nigeria headed by Ejezie Emeka Rollas for their relentless efforts in securing his release from the detention.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-agn-secures-chiwetalu-agus-release-from-dss-custody/

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Mrkumareze(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
shocked Welcome sir

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Racoon(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
-"Laws become fragile under the influence of dictators."-Wayne Gerard Trotman.

-"..Tyrants have always shown some slight shade of virtue; they support the laws before destroying them..."-Voltaire.

-So "..when tyranny and oppression comes into the land,it will be in the guise of fighting crime."-James Madison(US President 1809-1817)

“Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” -Martin Luther King Jr.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -Frederick Douglass.

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Skooltynz: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good news if true..
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by mancoconut: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
God bless AGN, looking forward to more movies of Chiwetalu... I see him featuring using his experience to feature in a comedy movie that will further make a mockery the Nigerian security architecture.

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by BKayy: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
A Hero.
Chinwetalu HERO Agu (Ona pụrụ ndị Nigeria ike 1 of Upper Iweka)

The voice of the oppressed.
The man of his people.

God bless the new inductee into the Heroes Hall of fame.
God bless Chinwetalu Agu
God bless the Holy ground of Upper Iweka.
God bless Ndigbo Worldwide.
At the end we will be free

264 Likes 24 Shares

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Totilopussylick(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Now that called for celebration wink

Our patriotic citizen goes free cheesy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
The news go choke some people

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Baawaa(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Hope is not audio release

1 Like

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by onumadu: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
Chiwetalu still swaggin' cool

No shaking bro!

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by hisgrace090: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Too much preassure mounted on igbo man this days.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by loveth360(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
I can feel the pains of Children of hate over this newsgringrin

Agu my brother we must rise one day.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Jostoman: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Their evil supporters club on nairaland will not be happy with this news o. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by FakeUnity: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
More gnashing of teeth for abokeyna mooslims like benuejosh, bighead9 and richmond500. grin

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Ekakamba: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
Any body wey wan fight for the masses for this corntree should have a rethink especially if he/she get family wey love/depend on am.

Except you know say na your career you dey pursue e.g

Mr President been protest against Goodluck.
Sowore against Buhari etc.

Mai Lafia died, na eyah full internet.
Chiwetalu Agu was arrested na still internet talk talker talkest. Even 10 persons no fit wear same regalia in solidarity.

My people get sense and stay alive and healthy for your family, Nigerian youths are not worth fighting for.

undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by JosephXavier: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
R
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Amspecial: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
angry
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by bishop4life(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
For whatever intent,he did well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by ambrosedmax(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
okay

1 Like

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Rahkman: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
BKayy:
Hero.
Chinwetalu HERO Agu (Ona pụrụ ndị Nigeria ike 1 of Upper Iweka)

The voice of the oppressed.
The man of his people.

God bless the new inductee into the Heroes Hall of fame.
God bless Chinwetalu Agu
God bless the Holy ground of Upper Iweka.
God bless Ndigbo Worldwide.
At the end we will be free
them go soon arrest am again na so unable hail nnamdi kanu go kuje

3 Likes

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by asobo1: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good way to go

1 Like

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by UcDeliveries: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Na so.
I predicted it.
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by gambia(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Freedom at last.

1 Like

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by naijaguy123456(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Shame to DSS .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by UcDeliveries: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Toyota Corolla 2006 Model 1.350M (Slightly Negotiable)
1st Body
Ac chilling
Engine Sound
Everything working perfectly.
Location Ojota/Ogudu.

Call or WhatsApp -

464 082

Check my profile for more pictures
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by PrinceOfLagos: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Very good

I look forward to his next movie grin

2 Likes

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by pennywys(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by vinceyinnovation: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prepare to watch the movie titled "Chinwetalagu: the Biafra freedom fighter"

6 Likes

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by Promismike(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Odogu
Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by J2381: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Stupid man.

3 Likes

Re: AGN Secures Chiwetalu Agu’s Release From DSS Custody by AmadorSays: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear Bloggers: See What Paul Okoye(P-square) Shared On His Instagram Page / Dillish Mathews Wears Racy See-Through Dress (Pics) / Charly Boy Releases New Photos As Fan Tells Him To Start A Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.