Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey (23222 Views)

Poll: Who is the hottest wifey from the 4?

Ifeanyi Adefarasin: 21% (38 votes)
Ibidun Igholado: 52% (93 votes)
Stephanie Okotie: 14% (26 votes)
Nike Adeyemi: 11% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Mama2015:…who Would You Vote The Best Dressed Male? (photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos] / Vote The Hottest Jennimma For Miss Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by xpagnol: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
SO WE ARE NOW VERY FREE TO LUST IF POSSIBLE COMMIT FORNICATION WITH OUR PASTORS WIFE,

PLEASE SOMEBODY CORRECT ME IF AM MISTAKEN,

MAY MY GOD WHOM I SERVE HAVE MERCY ON THIS GENERATION OF VIPERS.

FOOLISH BLOG
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by xpagnol: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2011
MODERATOR PLEASE BLOCK THIS THREAD BECAUSE ITS A N EMBARRASMENT TO THE CHRISTIANDOM.

HOW CAN I COMPARE THE ATTRACTIVENESS OF MY PASTORS WIFE TO ANOTHER PASTORS WIFE.

GOD HAVE MERCY.

ARE THEY PEAGENTS OR MODERN DAY PROSTITUTES,
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
The Ibudun lady has got it all men . .

That's how I want to look when I grow up! cool cool cheesy
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by SWEET21: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2011
i was thinking our jerry-curl pastor'wife should be the first to be nominated, D fine boy husband would'nt mind representing her.
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by OCCULTIST(m): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
none of those ladies are beautiful,this two beats them hands down.have a look

Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by sweetpawn: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2011
This is rediculous! Who controls what is kept on the front page these days? sad
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by spikedcylinder: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
xpagnol:

SO WE ARE NOW VERY FREE TO LUST IF POSSIBLE COMMIT FORNICATION WITH OUR PASTORS WIFE,

FOOLISH BLOG
xpagnol:

MODERATOR PLEASE BLOCK THIS THREAD BECAUSE ITS A N EMBARRASMENT TO THE CHRISTIANDOM.

HOW CAN I COMPARE THE ATTRACTIVENESS OF MY PASTORS WIFE TO ANOTHER PASTORS WIFE.

GOD HAVE MERCY.

ARE THEY PEAGENTS OR MODERN DAY love-peddlers,

Lmao!!! grin cheesy
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by vislabraye(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
I ghadalo's wife. Pastors of these days have nice choices. May be I should put my pastor's wife pic here too. .
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Felibaby(f): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
xpagnol:

GOD HAVE MERCY.

Why are you using Panadol for another person's headache now? Do you think the ladies will mind seeing this thread. IMO, it will serve their vanity cos they will happy they are tought to be beautiful.
Besides, its no crime wanting what your pastor has as long as you ask for your own and not touch his. My friend, you better stop this pastorworship.
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Marchman: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2011
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am new here and dont know how to start a new thread in NAIRALAND. Can someone please tell me how. THANKS!
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by shadrach77: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2011
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome  cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by kokoye(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2011
Seems like you now have to be yellow to be pretty, according to most of the posts here. smh
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by lastpage: 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2011
Hmmmm.,.,., I am guilty of idleness this evening and l am here on this thread! cry

Now, can we have another silly Thread like: Which Pastor can have SEX for 4hrs non-stop!

Or Better still, which Pastor has laid more of his female Congregation!!
wink

These will make nice threads on "front page" AND WHEN I AM IDLE AND THE DEVIL IS AT WORK, l will come here again, to show it wink (Yawns and saunters about aimlessly)

No wonder The Pastors keeps getting "richer" while the "church members" keep getting poorer!
Mtchew!
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by chalerea(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2011
It is Ibidunlistic beauty!!! grin
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by dreaMaker: 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2011
drpanaba:

The list has missed out some names.
If the parameter you used is leaving their hair uncovered, then you should add (no offense meant):
*Mrs. Oyedepo
*Mrs. Ayorinde, etc.

my friend gerrout! dem dey talk about fine women, you dey mention oyedepo wife. you dey krace? holy ghost need to open your eyes, man! shocked

@shadrach77 aka citizen of zion: your pastor wife nor fine, either!, nor be to cover face with foundation be fine o, she's not on the list for a very good reason, she wowo, fullstop. grin
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Pafuri(m): 4:52pm On Jun 01, 2011
Hos and their Pimps.
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by klear(f): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2011
xpagnol:

SO WE ARE NOW VERY FREE TO LUST IF POSSIBLE COMMIT  FORNICATION WITH OUR PASTORS WIFE,

FOOLISH BLOG
xpagnol:

GOD HAVE MERCY.

grin grin oh please step off ur high horse! Ur holiness is uncalled 4. Wia is it written dat admiring d handwork of God is sin?
Oya face ur ugly pastor's wife while we admire d beautiful ones out dia  kiss
B4 I 4get, Ibidun is beautifuuuuuul!!! Is Stephanie Okotie a half cast? she looks like one
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by delicious1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2011
What are we gonna vote for next? The hottest pastor's car? undecided
SMH.
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by samtoye(m): 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2011
ye of canal mind, the spirit choose for them !!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by no1madman(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
So fuckin what!
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2011
NAIRALAND, This site is becoming irrelevant, or maybe the moderators are 3rd class product from almajiris's university
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by Biscute(f): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2011
This is SIN of lust,, the BIBLE is against this contest,, Aloy and emeka be wearned so that God will be angry with you, Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing, Amen
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by laj1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2011
i av not known seen them before even their pictures.ok so i cant vote
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by MMM2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2011
they are all sweet
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by rotimy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ ALOY EMEKA, Pray to God to give you a good job and a focus in life. It is a shame that you have the time and energy to splash pictures of your fellow men and ask folks to vote for the hottest and the most beautiful. You are NOT a christian for no one filled with the Holy Spirit of God will descend so low like you unless the fellow is a base fool!
The most beautiful wife of a Nigerian Pastor are:
1, That widow that her husband was beheaded at Maiduguri by the boko haram group, the tears on her cheek were liquid petition that touched heaven not a designer perfume!

2, That women that stood solidly behind her husband as a great intercessor, knowing that Christian ministry is a rock concert or hollywood shows where beautiful women compete for attention and comparison

3, that Pastor's wife that joyfully trek miles with her  husband to preach the gospel, enduring the hardship that they are going through together and hoping that God will see them through

4, that Pastor's wife is beautiful because of the internal beauty of GRACE of God on her!
Proverbs 31:30 says;
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

1 Like

Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by taosola(m): 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2011
Surfer surfer for world, enjoy for heaven, pastors dey marry pretty women, then, them they tell us to wait for God's direction before we choose. telling us that beauty is not matter. I beg, me go go beautiful lady too oooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by member479760: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2011
Nigerians - old pastor dey marry young lady, wey their first wife?
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by bandely(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2011
Ibi! Stunning! shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by bandely(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2011
kayci_d77:

NAIRALAND, This site is becoming irrelevant, or maybe the moderators are 3rd class product from almajiris's university
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by pereze: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2011
No wonder the bible says that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. Pretty creatures here inn-it?
Re: Vote The Hottest Pastor's Wifey by daroz(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
Add Anita Oyakhilome to the list pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case / 10 Male & Female Celebrities Who Had SEX With Rihanna / Daddy Freeze Slams Redeemed Church Over Rescued Boy Branded A Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.