Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. (2744 Views)

What Is It Like After Pregnancy? / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by obembet(f): 10:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Women posting photos of them during and after pregnancy.

This is the reason why men need to respect thier wife and learn how to accept them the way they are.

Here are some of Thier photos, God bless all those good women

1 Like

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by obembet(f): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by obembet(f): 10:05am On Oct 13, 2021
More grin

1 Like

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Davash222(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2021
What do women smell during pregnancy that makes their nose bigger? Any explanation why they got bigger noses during pregnancy?

9 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by EDGEof2MORO: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Women posting photos of themselves with and without makeup

angry

22 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Please add graphics!!! This is somehow scary

9 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2021
......and this looks more like ''before and after makeup photos''

9 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by thorpido(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2021
The difference for most of them is that they just didn't make up.............. dem loose guard.
The woman in the second to the last pic though.

5 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by TarOrfeeek: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2021
DISGUSTING

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by virginprincess(f): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Women are really trying, carrying pregnancy for nine months is not an easy task, men should learn to respect women, see how pregnancy has changed these beautiful women, chai, GOD BLESS ALL OUR MOTHERS.

8 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Hmmmm, there is light at the end of the toilet after all
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Foodqueen(f): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2021
It isn't as bad.

Many of those pics are before and during labour.

It is the labor pain not just pregnancy pics.
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by mariahAngel(f): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2021
Woman no be anybody mate!

1 Like

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Like seriously,I no like this shiit one bit self undecided
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by olabrinks(f): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
Gosh I remember my pregnancy. My whole body and face.. black. It wasn’t even a shiny black..dirty and ashy black.. swollen face and feet, stretch marks everywhere. I couldn’t brush my teeth well because i couldn’t stand the smell of toothpaste I would always throw up. Plenty saliva in my mouth and my teeth were no longer bright like before. Honestly, pregnancy and childbirth is too traumatic. I might give birth to one more child to please my husband.. making two kids. After that I’m done, my 30s are for me to enjoy and live life.

9 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Amanee(f): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
embarassed

This is really graphic
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by obembet(f): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by DontBullshitMe: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Make up is the obvious difference.

4 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by ahnie: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
We always have big nose,black faces and sweet lips during pregnancies.
That's the price to pay for motherhood.

1 Like

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Dottore: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
A swear if not because of packaging and "paints" the looks of some women na Wao.

A female's bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.

Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting having this "fine attractive and beautiful lady" only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with squirts, wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young girls. Evening papers are like worn out tires yet they make the loudest noise, seek attention the most yet very poor utility value.

Men pls lets turn things around. Stop dying in silence #DONTPAY4SEX

6 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by wunmi590(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2021

This are part of the moment you see the real beauty of your wife...

Some women will be more than ugly during this period, but you will see some, nah that pregnancy period, their beauty go come out...

God bless every pregnant women and intending mothers, God continue to protect and guide you to deliever safely

2 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Octopusssy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
obembet:
More grin
Hian cheesy
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by izzou(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na this one weak me pass. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by cayorday89(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mhen, some people can be unfine during pregnancy, but that first pics though, no single iota of resemblance...

Abeg, where Ishilove, she's been offline for some time now..

2 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Octopusssy(f): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
izzou:
Na this one weak me pass. cry
E choke cheesy
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by TheeDetective: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Are you telling me that if all these women should put their makeup on in the pregnancy pictures they have posted; they won't look just as good as before pregnancy? undecided

I don’t get why they did not compare like with like i.e using a makeup picture before pregnancy and compare it with a makeup picture during pregnancy? I’m sure all these women will equally look just as good with their makeup on during pregnancy.

4 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Tonnyray: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
The way this present generation of women paint it, you'd think women just started experiencing pregnancy in the last 10-15 years

9 Likes

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by JeffreyJunior: 3:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Goddayyyyym, whoever that invented make-up deserves to be punished with at least 50 frog jumps.

This is not the work of any pregnancy biko, the ladies for once in their lives decided to show us their real faces.

Looking at them now makes me realize I'm not that Oshiomole-ish afterall. grin
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Truvelisback(m): 4:30am On Oct 14, 2021
No commess.
Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Hathor5(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
olabrinks:
Gosh I remember my pregnancy. My whole body and face.. black. It wasn’t even a shiny black..dirty and ashy black.. swollen face and feet, stretch marks everywhere. I couldn’t brush my teeth well because i couldn’t stand the smell of toothpaste I would always throw up. Plenty saliva in my mouth and my teeth were no longer bright like before. Honestly, pregnancy and childbirth is too traumatic. I might give birth to one more child to please my husband.. making two kids. After that I’m done, my 30s are for me to enjoy and live life.

You really suffered. sad

But it was worth it at the end, wasn't it? smiley

1 Like

Re: Women Posting Photos Of Them During And After Pregnancy. by Hathor5(f): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dottore:
A swear if not because of packaging and "paints" the looks of some women na Wao.

A female's bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her Unclad body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.

Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting having this "fine attractive and beautiful lady" only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with squirts, wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young girls. Evening papers are like worn out tires yet they make the loudest noise, seek attention the most yet very poor utility value.

Men pls lets turn things around. Stop dying in silence #DONTPAY4SEX

You are free to fvck your fellow men. Enjoy!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders,i'm finished. / Baby Born With Ears Under Its Chin (PICTURED) / My Heart Is Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.