Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again (76198 Views)

Lithuania: Surgeons Find A Kilogram Of Nails, Screws And Nuts In Man’s Stomach / Reason Why I Can Never Have Sex Or Have Any Woman In My Life Again. pic added. / She Had The Longest Nails In The World Before She Lost Them (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided
You dey observe sha but e still fit be woman. grin
I no even cognizance of the leg.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Ablemed: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Spending123:
Omo See yam leg... grin grin grin I can bet Buhari's wrinkled balls that you're from the Dot Nation grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Eddygourdo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:
Honestly I'm done fixing nails

It's not my calling at all cry cry cry cry

I lost my finger nail two months ago

Early this week I lost my big toe nail embarassed
It's painful
It hurts cry

E pain pass heartbreak cry cry cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

Have you had this experience before?
How did you treat yours?
How long did it take your nails to grow back again?

Share your experiences
beautiful thick legs..... Nice..

On topic. Sorry guess it somehow became infected. Maybe you should have your own tools which the beautician will make use of.

1 Like

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by mariahAngel(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Ya jee Mee rubbish ahu odere edit, if not... Oga afu nke Toro biati

Davash222 I hula ya? Ngwa mee osiso!
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by fof1: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

I went for treatment and was charged 10k to pull out the remaining nail on my big toe, I Was injected on my toe twice to reduce the pains.. omooorr I cried like a baby very painful something... Look at what fixing artificial nails has caused me.

Now I'm at home today, limping... I won't go for business nor deliveries today... I'll continue tomorrow and still go back this evening for dressing.

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences

You were looking for Artificial Beauty rather than GOD'S and You called it Fashion...Satan's Gift of Counterfeits. So carry ur Burdens and May God Heal You Fast,Pls.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences
"Very painful something" smiley
Sorry. Hope u get better
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol
I'm a lady, I wore jeans with palms cos of the leg

All of you that are saying its a man
Yes, it's a man... Your father's leg grin grin grin
You happy now cheesy ;Dclowns grin grin

Dear Nairalanders, as you are watching... I want to let you know that I deal on Foodstuffs... Agro commodities, rice, beans, onions, maize, Millet, Sorghum etc
Location kano
Aswae u are funny grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by darlenese(f): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
You have no business fixing nails on male toe in the first place , sorry if you are female , I,'m not sorry because that nail is not a female leg grin
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by mariahAngel(f): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
[s]
Oduduwa707:

God don catch dis werey at last... See leg like Mortar... grin
[/s]

Your mama na woman, woman na your mama!
Show respect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by femi4: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Lol
I'm a lady, I wore jeans with palms cos of the leg

All of you that are saying its a man
Yes, it's a man... Your father's leg grin grin grin
You happy now cheesy ;Dclowns grin grin

Dear Nairalanders, as you are watching... I want to let you know that I deal on Foodstuffs... Agro commodities, rice, beans, onions, maize, Millet, Sorghum etc
Location kano
You ve a hairy leg...hope you're not...
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Davash222(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Davash222 I hula ya? Ngwa mee osiso!
Mariah, ị maara nke ọma anaghị m edeghari ihe m dere na forum a.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Davash222(m): 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

You dey observe sha but e still fit be woman. grin
I no even cognizance of the leg.

MariahAngel will not see this one na o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by udemzyudex(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mrlouis:

OH WRONG NAW. JUST BECAUSE SHE'S FAT AND MOST LIKELY UNAPPEALING DOESN'T MEAN HE SHOULD VOICE IT OUT SO LOUD

MAKE WE LEARN TO DEY TALK IN LOW TONE

Na wa ooo
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by eagleonearth(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences
even if you must paint, can't you paint your normal toe and finger nails? Next one will be your eyes for those donkey tails una dey out there. Ladies always trying to look slay buy end up looking like demons
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
See your big bleast.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Adakintroy: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
All this kind disrespect join why most girls de live fake life's. The person show una her real leg una weak mind no fit accept. Na her fault say una sense no fit take on rough things.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Nickymezor(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

Thanks dearie
I mistakenly hit it against a surface... My eyes saw my ears... It was so bloody
Eyah, Pele...something similar happened to a friend of mine in school .She fixed her toe nails and mistakenly hit her big toe against a stone at night. Mehn , it was swollen for days , she was on injections. Told myself I would never venture into it. Will just admire it from a distance shikena.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ronyman(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
cool cool cool
Davash222:
Are you a man?

There's nothing feminine about that leg and toe. Please add Graphic for the topic undecided
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ThatFairGuy: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Keep insulting your people unknowingly.
Davash222:
Are you a man?

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by mariahAngel(f): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

Mariah, ị maara nke ọma anaghị m edeghari ihe m dere na forum a.

Maka gini?
Ka ndi ibe gi ghara I kpo gi simp okwaya?
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Spending123: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Karlosorji:
God punish that your mouth. You are part of the reason this country must break. Do kee you there

Oga go break am Nah, if I will not use you for target practice. grin grin grin Onye mgbu.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by mariahAngel(f): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Davash222:

MariahAngel will not see this one na o. cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be your footsteps dem dey follow?
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Rapture4real(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
nosiebaba:
Moral of the story, do what works for you. I like it I like it doesn't mean it's perfect for you.

Appreciate what God has given to you. Pedicure and manicure is a response to insecurity and ingratitude of what God has given you. You cant add to what God has given you and enter into His kingdom on heaven.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Davash222(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Maka gini?
Ka ndi ibe gi ghara I kpo gi simp okwaya?
Do I even care what anyone calls me?

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Davash222(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Keep insulting your people unknowingly.
Ghetto politician, it's family business... Learn to keep out of it.

2 Likes

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by ThatFairGuy: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
It's just a reminder lipsrsealed
Davash222:

Ghetto politician, it's family business... Learn to keep out of it.
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by descarado: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
pocohantas:

I have seen this in several beauty parlors here, though I didn’t know what it was. I thought it was a modern way of drying the everyday nail polish. Bobrisky and his likes prefer their claws, they are not the standard for sane celebrities cheesy.

I’ll try it out. Thank you.
Lol at claws cheesy
You get bad mouth
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by babaalagbo1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
MarveworldG:
Nothing is as beautiful as that which God has given you naturally
You can say that again,thats why natural,traditional or alternative medicine is the best cos it's all natural from pure natural source
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Psoul(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
maureensylvia:

It's painful
It hurts cry

How did you treat yours?

Share your experiences

If actually you are a woman, you should learn how to be comfortable wt such things.
Women are created to be comfortable wt uncomfortable things.
They will be comfortable wearing eyelash that is a long as a boeing 737 Max Aircraft and they will be comfortable.
Braid a very painful hair...they remain comfortable
Use part of the braided hair to cover one part of their face, manage to be seeing with one eye, they don't care.
They wear shoe taller than Kilimanjaro mountain....nothing dey happen.
So, what is losing your toe nail.
Dat one na small thing naa.
Just find a good super glue, spread it on top of that skin where the nail cut out from and fix a beautiful one.
Please don't go around with "nailess" toe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by maureensylvia(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
Psoul:

If actually you are a woman, you should learn how to be comfortable wt such things.
Women are created to be comfortable wt uncomfortable things.
They will be comfortable wearing eyelash that is a long as a boeing 737 Max Aircraft and they will be comfortable.
Braid a very painful hair...they remain comfortable
Use part of the braided hair to cover one part of their face, manage to be seeing with one eye, they don't care.
They wear shoe taller than Kilimanjaro mountain....nothing dey happen.
So, what is losing your toe nail.
Dat one na small thing naa.
Just find a good super glue, spread it on top of that skin where the nail cut out from and fix a beautiful one.
Please don't go around with "nailess" toe

Wise words from wise person
Thanks dearly
Re: See What Fixing Of Nails Did To Me, Never Will I Fix Nails In This Life Again by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
MarveworldG:
Nothing is as beautiful as that which God has given you naturally
May you be blessed massively for this divinely and precious comment.

You have said it all.

Alas, our ladies don't seems to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stevens Johnson Syndrome (SJS) Is In Nigeria, Kills One, Another Hospitalized / Temitope Apanishile: The Boy Born Without Penis Cries Out For Help (Photo) / Raymond Dokpesi Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.