Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki (79074 Views)

My Landlord Broke Into My Apartment When I Travelled / Here, Is An Opportunity To Share From The Foresight Of Billionaires / Hidden Secrets Of Billionaires In The Real Estate Sector. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Rahkman: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2021
That means you go commit suicide when u come see the interior of cribs of politicians and oil money in maitama Abuja

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Whitecoal711: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2021
The thought and question is if they die,which they will eventually do,(vanity),how many are they taking with them,
On that there so called mansion ,how many room do they sleep on,how many bed do they per night
It's not all about my net ,is how happy you are, especially how caring you share

2 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Chidima, Kamoru and Chukwudili - change base, we have a new market remember to carry your tools angry grin
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by angelfallz(m): 9:02am On Oct 14, 2021
You're right not all are into shady deals.

humilitypays:
Not all are into shady deals.

Young people of today are becoming financially smart, thats why you see more of young successful guys. Some make 2 million naira everyday doing legitimate jobs, dont ask me how and nobody should ask me to teach them because such things can be abused by Nigerians and it becomes overcrowded and less lucrative.

In life, work hard, add smartness, find a niche, be consistent and innovative in that particular niche dont be in a hurry to quit, keep grinding and let more and more people know thats what you do, and wait for your time as you pray to God for grace and favour.

I used to think becoming financially rich is kind of mysterious thing, but its not if you find yourself in the right sector at the right time and with the right cycle
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Hassanmaye(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Success na the only thing wey God create wey get many friends..

While failure na self-contain lipsrsealed

So I'm not surprised....I've equally seen young men who wouldn't mind spending millions on an olosho while their moms are still selling akara around different streets junction.

Op,no too reason am.....Na the way the life just be be that..
Hahahhahahaha please

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by highchief1: 9:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

It's an experience worth having .
I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

na small pikin Dey worry u.Nthg Dey shock me again have u heard that song?life na the same thg weda u Dey lekki or u Dey uromi.if I understand life u will no.try and visit a morgue if u come back u will change d way u see life.Nthg Dey this life if u like build ur house for moon.

8 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Hassanmaye(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:
Abeg I don't have enough time to tell long story . But I will make sure I capture some of my experience in Lagos island.

Note : If you have not been to Lagos island please make sure you do before Jesus Christ come.

I was opportuned to get a job with industrial cleaning company in Lagos . We clean houses of rich men before the they pack in .That was how I entered houses of rich men and celebrities in Lekki, Victoria Island Eko Atlantic etc.

I have entered Don Jazzy house , Ay Comedian, 2 face. Etc. More of non celebrity super rich billionaires.

I cried when I entered one Igbo guy house his name is Frances. I asked God one qestion " Lord why are some people so rich while some people are so poor in the same country"

People reading this comment who are currently in Lagos island will tell you that demon of poverty is no where around Lekki.

Some churches in Lagos island runs on 24 hour electricity . Example house on the rock.
Brethren Some people are enjoying heaven here Earth. Although you can't compare heaven and Earth but some people have unimaginable wealth here in Nigeria .

Am just writing for people who have not been there . If you want to come to Lagos make sure you visit places around Lagos island.

Yet sir if you go to some places in Lagos you will cry, the poverty no be here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nonybb: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

YOU ARE A xMORONx. COME TO DUBAI AND BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. OVERHYPED MEDIOCRE WITH HIGH LEVEL OF INFERIORITY AND HIGH SENSE OF INSECURITY. I BET ALL OF THEM ARE RUNNING DIESELS GENERATORS AT THEIR BACKGROUND HOME

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by EverGreen4444: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2021
CUMIN:

You don't have to cry...with time you will get used to it. Don't envy don't crumble.
[qu
CUMIN:

You don't have to cry...with time you will get used to it. Don't envy don't crumble.
ote
Khaysee:

This is the biggest and baddest that house Na tourist attraction
author=Sonnobax15 post=106709266] undecided
Success na the only thing wey God create wey get many friends..

While failure na self-contain lipsrsealed

So I'm not surprised....I've equally seen young men who wouldn't mind spending millions on an olosho while their moms are still selling akara around different streets junction.

Op,no too reason am.....Na the way the life just be be that..[/quote]
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by EverGreen4444: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2021
Nonybb:

YOU ARE A xMORONx. COME TO DUBAI AND BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. OVERHYPED MEDIOCRE WITH HIGH LEVEL OF INFERIORITY AND HIGH SENSE OF INSECURITY. I BET ALL OF THEM ARE RUNNING DIESELS GENERATORS AT THEIR BACKGROUND HOME
HMMMMMMD�
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SavageResponse(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

The richest Lagosians live around Ikoyi, VI, and Lekki (beyond Chevron and up to VGC). You cannot compare that cluster with Ikeja GRA and Magodo. I cannot think of anywhere else on the mainland with a high concentration of rich people. Festac is just a decent place with overpriced properties.

An average employee in an oil and gas company can afford to own property in Lekki.

Anyone who thinks he has money should come and buy property in Ikeja GRA let's see grin

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by PrinceGallant: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2021
That is life, and it is insignificant to us that you cried, it is just an headache you give to yourself. What has changed positively? You need to give your heart its pleasure by being content with your conditions and look upon those beneath you. Life is just a trial

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by moneyissweet(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2021
And for that reason you will die poor right?

Asshole

[quote author=care4you post=106716487][/quote]
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by redsun(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2021
You muderfuckers worship money as wealth,that is why you are not developing. That so-called billionaire could have been a politician like Tinubu- a thief, yet you think he is worth emulating.

Wealth is the product of imagination and the brain's quest to find lasting solutions to fundamental problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by SmartPolician: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

An average employee in an oil and gas company can afford to own property in Lekki.

Anyone who thinks he has money should come and buy property in Ikeja GRA let's see grin

The most expensive place to acquire a property in Nigeria is Ikoyi (Banana Island). I am talking about the cluster. Island pass mainland, oga.

3 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by dhiqson(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Is it not the same island I was born? (Ikoyi precisely.) We know what Most of them do. They are into shady deals. That is why I don't envy them.

A young guy shared his testimony recently when he went there to work in someone's house. He said, he mistakingly entered one of the rooms and saw different diabolic things and fetishes there. As he made to leave, he discovered he has been locked inside. He began to pray and after a while, the owner ( a young boy) opened the door. As he proceeded to leave,the owner told him to stay there and work but he refused and left the place in a hurry. Leaving the job he was called to do.

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God. I can never envy them.

Lekki phase 2
The estate beside maroko
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Whiteways: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2021
Lol he wont sleep till Jesus come.

Guys be contempted with everything you got and keep your hope alive. Nothing Pass God.

Paying a visit to a sick person at General hospital at the female surgical ward as I'm writing.

I can also assure you that you will never stop rolling on ground in the four conner of your one bedroom with a praise songs if you see what I am seeing here even without a dime inyour bank acc.

Maxymilliano:
Lol

I can assure you of many sleepless nights if you dare step inside Olu Okeowo's palace at Segun Aina street in Parkview, Ikoyi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by dhiqson(m): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2021
GerogeI:

Bros, you are very much consumed by materialism, just because you got to see different gatherings that will all tarnish with time.

You might be one of those people that believe religion is stupid, but I want to paint a picture of true nature of things with both religion and science.

The bible in proverbs tells us that all wealth in the physical world is worthless.

From science, everything you see is made up of the very same thing, atoms composed of 3 things electrons protons and neutrons. The difference between gold and sand is the number and arrangement of these three things.

All the color you see, exist only in your mind, there is nothing like colour. Rather, there are a type of energy wave from the sun and light sources bouncing around hitting everything around us, just like ripple on the surface of a pond travel around from their origin points when you disturb the water surface. Depending on the packing of atoms, materials bounce back these waves based on the size of the wave relative to the gaps between packed atoms and allow smaller sized waves to enter the material. When our eyes detects of the wave that was bounced back due to its size, our brain gives the material the colour we see. In truth, nothing like colour.

All materials are made of the same thing, but expanded like foam, with the gaps and pores so small our eyes do not see them. Who or whatever made this universe did it to be very big by using a sort of foam, expanded matter.

The sun is a nuclear reactor and is constantly re arranging atoms, making new materials from its existing hydrogen. The sun is constantly turning hydrogen to helium iron, lead, etc in a chain of reactions. So all materials are essential same and can be changed from one to the other. We only do not do it because the energy and radiation involved can kill all of us, that's what a nuclear reaction is truly.

While our sun makes more of helium from hydrogen, another sun some where will be making more of iron from say copper or another is making gold from some other thing. Imagine there are more suns in the Universe than there are sand grains on earth.

Bottom line, The universe is built like a temporal place. It's like a town where every thing is made from Styro foam. Yes that white stuff used to package electronics. Imagine a town where everybody is built from styrofoam, their houses, cars, tv, living room, roads, airports, airplane are all styrofoam. Would you call that wealth. So everything we have here, have value in how we use them while we are here, but the fact they are all basically same thing, means this place is really low budget, temporal, it's like a virtual place where nothing really has physical value.

So always remember this, the world is like styrofoam, owning all the styrofoam is useless, cause what you really need is what's important now. Gather enough wealth for you to live a comfortable life, gathering more is wasteful, cause nature has a way of recycling everything, including your body.

At some point in time, The hanging gardens if Babylon was the Obi Cubana wonder of the time. Today, we plant such gardens in our backyards, and call it acuponics. Work hard but do not chase wealth if you do not need it.

Today, many people mortgage their true wealth (spirit) to non matter beings or energy beings in exchange for their help to gather more styrofoam. Yes, all those this you call jazz and powers are simply contracts with beings we cannot see. Do you know ruminants that eat grass, like goats, antelope, zebras, etc do not see their predators most of the time, just because their eyes cannot detect waves large than the wave size equivalent to colour green. They see the whole world in green wavelengths. Similarly, we humans cannot see with wave lengths smaller than violet, but imagine that insects see better than us. So imagine the quantum of things that we do not see, some might even be our predators.

How's this getting few likes!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by angelfallz(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2021
What is the name of his company?
What is the op's name?
You think say na twitter you dey?
2braithe:

Until dem sue your company which will inturn dismiss you workers, your eyes go clear.
If you be uber driver now, you dey safe.
You are an employee and you are yarning this.

If I were any of those names you mentioned,I already know the cleaning company like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Didi2d(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Nairalanders I need financial assistant right now, pls
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

Lol so na ordinary lekki you went to and cried hehe, What If you now Visit "Banana Island" that means you will faint. I Visit these Places from time to time and "PERSONALLY FOR ME" There Is nothing really special about the Island. It's Just a glorified upgraded pimped Slum except for Banana Island & Eko Atlantic which Is still quite okay. Most of Lekki drainages are filled with dirty water and narrow roads. POVERTY must have really dealt with you......

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by pansophist(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2021
Op making money is not hard, it's just a game if you know how to play it well. There is no secret formula other than start small, then grow. If you have a restaurant, then try to have like five hundred more, then add catering services, home delivery services, cooking courses, etc. Then advertise online, become good in what you do, give customers what they want, and let compound wealth do its magic.

So it's a combination of skills (eg being a cook, designer), and scale (reaching more people). If you're a tailor, put your cloths on jumia, amazon, have a webshop, and just try to get more clients, employ others and grow big. For example Coca-Cola is in most country in the world, that's why they wealthy, because same humans that enjoys coke in USA where it started, will also enjoy it thousand of miles in China. Observe any billionaire, and they got their wealth through skill and reach, and of course letting compounding wealth do its job.

If compound wealth is the only maths you learn in school, you'll be successful. Time rewards everything, not intensity, but time. For example If you plant a seed, if you like, pour hundred gallons of water, fertiliser and expose it to the hottest sun, it needs time to grow. Same with a child, intelligence, and getting a degree, and everything in life. You need time.

This is why most billionaires are old, because they understand this secret, although technology now is leveraging things and young guys are making it big. Most people problem is dedication and still working when it's the money is not coming yet. This is why you hear people say thay time is your greatest asset, and it's true. So pick a niche, try to dominate and be the best at it. And don't ever work for anyone, you're guarantee to be poor thay way.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2021
Solidkay:
Never you say there's no poverty in lekki,
There're poor people even in the expensive cities around the globe.
Yeah there're fucking rich people there,
I'm an IT person, so I relate with them freely, chat, sms and calls,
So no biggie you'll get used to the environment,
Just give it time, it'll sink in.
Welcome to Lagos Island.
There are extremely poor people in Lagos o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by enemyofprogress: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2021
Not all that glitters is gold jo
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by angelfallz(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2021
I swear London, Manhattan, Seoul, Shanghai, Hongkong are some of the most richest areas in the world.

SniperSmurf:

If you go to London you go get mental crisis cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by DukeNija(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2021
hucknall:
You must be daft.

But he’s actually right. If everyone is wealthy the world will be inbalanced. Okay, just imagine we live in a hypothetically egalitarian society with equal wealth distribution. You’re a billionaire and everyone else is a billionaire. Who will drive you around? Obviously not your fellow billionaire or their kids. Who will guard your gates or cook your food or attend to your domestic needs? Obviously not the other billionaires. You see how it already creates a problem? Who will work in your banks and provide other social services?
Even the Bible underscores the imbalance in life by saying there’ll always be the poor among us. Life truly is not and will never be balanced.

6 Likes

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Hassanmaye(m): 9:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Mercychen:
Is it not the same island I was born? (Ikoyi precisely.) We know what Most of them do. They are into shady deals. That is why I don't envy them.

A young guy shared his testimony recently when he went there to work in someone's house. He said, he mistakingly entered one of the rooms and saw different diabolic things and fetishes there. As he made to leave, he discovered he has been locked inside. He began to pray and after a while, the owner ( a young boy) opened the door. As he proceeded to leave,the owner told him to stay there and work but he refused and left the place in a hurry. Leaving the job he was called to do.

I'm contented with what I have now while waiting for increase from God. I can never envy them.
What you said is true sha, even Yahoo boys owned expensive houses in lekki
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by marwanafrica: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Ndubuisipaul1:

Guy please i have a mindset of setting up such company pls can we talk
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by angelfallz(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Hmmm. If that pot of beans has any ritual connotations I doubt the father would have left it in a place where it could be easily found.

May be the dad likes beans grin

tradepunter:
It's not all that glitters that's gold..

There is this married lady am close to them, they are very comfortable and rich.

Her driver picked her son from school and brought him to her workplace.

She then brought her son to my office to be there with me while she dashed out briefly to get somethings.

Her son is very smart, as in very very smart and at the same time playful. In the process of playing and disturbing me he spilled a beans.

He said my dad use to keep a pot in a wardrobe.... That any time he plays hide and seek he sees it.

Oooo boy my head went big oooo.... I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was like oooo is that soo, he responded yes he was still playing.

Men that was like a confirmation that some lagos wealthy people especially on the island are not all clean.

I left the conversation at that

1 Like

Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Hassanmaye(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=care4you post=106716487][/quote]
Look at you just look at you, if you are female how many of your genders are being slaughtered in Nigeria, there pictures are here in nairaland search before you say trash, and if truly you are female I will beg continue entering any car you see around or follow Yahoo boys you will learn
Re: I Cried When I Entered The Houses Of Billionaires In Lekki by Ekenem123: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2021
humilitypays:
Not all are into shady deals.

Young people of today are becoming financially smart, thats why you see more of young successful guys. Some make 2 million naira everyday doing legitimate jobs, dont ask me how and nobody should ask me to teach them because such things can be abused by Nigerians and it becomes overcrowded and less lucrative.

In life, work hard, add smartness, find a niche, be consistent and innovative in that particular niche dont be in a hurry to quit, keep grinding and let more and more people know thats what you do, and wait for your time as you pray to God for grace and favour.

I used to think becoming financially rich is kind of mysterious thing, but its not if you find yourself in the right sector at the right time and with the right cycle

Bros.. I am want to learn.. humility pays .. please help me out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Dstv/ Free to Air Satellite tv Stations/ Multi-dwelling Unit Installation / Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.